announcements > meet the mods & staff

Zielmann signing out.

(1/26) > >>

Ziel:
*stands on top of a small mound of dirt*
I claim this thread in the name of... me!
*shoves flag in said dirt mount*

Now that that's over with... umm... huh.

I guess a very brief intro may be in order. I joined here (and the fandom) in the summer of 2009. This has really been the only place where I've been active at all, and even here I tend to be a bit of a lurker. I am on the IRC fairly often. Outside the fandom, I'm an electrical engineer, currently working on a contract at a major US automaker. I'm an avid tennis player, though I haven't been able to play much lately. Same goes for the cello, too. I spend most of my time outside of work playing League of Legends with my friends from college. Because I'm just that cool. Or something. Oh right, I'm also a bit of a Brony, as should be fairly obvious with my participation in the MLP sub-forum.

So yeah, that about covers it for now. Ask questions if you've got 'em.

Landrav:
Hey, I already claimed this pile of dirt in the name of Pegasopolis!  ;)

So, questions... Would you rather bite into a chocolate chip cookie and find out it's actually raisins or have to eat cookies (chocolate chip or otherwise) without milk?

Ziel:

--- Quote from: Landrav on February 19, 2012, 11:49:47 pm ---Hey, I already claimed this pile of dirt in the name of Pegasopolis!  ;)

So, questions... Would you rather bite into a chocolate chip cookie and find out it's actually raisins or have to eat cookies (chocolate chip or otherwise) without milk?

--- End quote ---

Tough call, though I wouldn't really be disappointed either way. I like oatmeal-raisin cookies, so that wouldn't be a huge loss. And I love milk, but I don't really need it to eat cookies. I guess it would depend on how badly I really wanted that chocolate chip cookie :D

Storm Fox:
Sorry I’ve got no questions for you…

Just stopping by to say hello. (: :)

Alsek:
Hai Ziel!  ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version