general furry discussion > furries on furry

What are "woke" furries?

<< < (2/2)

DDD:
Drama existed at the earliest forms of the furry fandom (80's & 90's).
Drama will always exist in the furry fandom.

Also, you know when you are getting old when people are using words that have no logical meaning, and are frustrating to comprehend. Welcome to the grey muzzles club ^.^

DDD

Acton:
The way I understand wokeness is it is an all-encompassing, religious, philosophical, social, political, ideology.  There is a lot more to my defining such as intersectionality. The problem I see in the fandom is like many ideology on the left, institutions, aesthetics and art, only exist to serve and conform to the cause and suppress any questioning or  non-conformity.

cause the rat:
DDD. Yep still trying to figure out how completely clueless and cant think for themselves became "Woke". A word that's past tense of waking. Example of 'woke' in sentence. " I believe Trump didn't put those documents that he put there that he can just think about and declassify just by thinking about the documents he didn't put there.

Simo:

--- Quote from: Acton on November 05, 2022, 03:32:41 pm ---The way I understand wokeness is it is an all-encompassing, religious, philosophical, social, political, ideology.  There is a lot more to my defining such as intersectionality. The problem I see in the fandom is like many ideology on the left, institutions, aesthetics and art, only exist to serve and conform to the cause and suppress any questioning or  non-conformity.

--- End quote ---

If it exists out there in the wider world, it will find its way into our slice of that world, sooner or later. But you knew that already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version