general furry discussion > the polling booth

Do you still want to see cartoons from when you were younger?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kobuk:

--- Quote ---But point was that people are retroactively banning some cartoons and episodes in some platforms (or they want to) because they may make someone offended in some way.
Funny thing is I watched most of these as kids and I did not ever see any issue, and knew anything was amiss.
--- End quote ---

If somebody were to tell me that they wanted to ban a cartoon for various reasons because some people found it offensive, I'd be telling that person or group of people what I really think. And I'd be using a lot of expletives too!  :goldpissed: :goldpissed: :goldpissed:

Rocket T. Coyote:
Never saw a Clutch Cargo cartoon while growing up. They just were not shown here, but thanks to You Tube... Then there were the Hercules cartoons from Filmation. Forgot all about those.

Jade Sinapu:
Just finished watching all 55? episodes of Gargoyles
It was actually really good!
But the first season had to be the best.
Send it was such a success they had to rush to animate the last season. Pretty good for 1996, they were ahead of the times.

Acton:
There not much out theitr 
original Scoby Do.
Speed Racer (I first watched it in the 1960,s)
Star Trek Teh Animmated  series.
Johney Quest.
I have watch many episodes of the Flintstones and Jetsons.
The Pink Panther cartoons.

Loc:
I've gone back and re-watched some cartoons from when I was young recently, and they just don't seem to hit the same. For the most part now, I'm happy to leave them in my childhood and have good memories of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version