Author Topic: Regular Show  (Read 2151 times)

Offline caninesrock

• Female
Regular Show
« on: May 31, 2011, 01:21:38 pm »
 So, does anyone else like Regular Show, the cartoon with  the anthro bluejay and raccoon? I love how random it is and Rigby is my favorite character. The last two episodes kind of creeped me out though,especially the one where Skips(highlight to see spoiler) accidentally killed Rigby in an arm wrestling match and had to fight the Grim Reaper to bring him back to life. And the newest one where that crazy guy froze them and they woke up in the future was slightly creepy as well. My favorite of all the episodes though has to be the one where Mordecai goes to give Pops a magazine,not realizing Pops was just getting out of the shower and then accidentally sees Pops naked and has to do all kinds of crazy things to try and get the image out of his head.

Banner made by my friend Alex(who isn't a member here) and used with permission. Avatar is screenshot of Jacob in wolf form from Twilight movie.

Offline Shim

• Male
Re: Regular Show
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 09:42:25 pm »
I file Regular Show under the same category as Adventure time.
"WHY IS THIS ALLOWED TO BE A KID'S SHOW!?"

I am, however, quite a fan of My Little Pony :)

Offline ChristopherLion

• Species: Lion
  • Male
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Regular Show
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 10:29:47 pm »
Im not a fan of the show, but thats only because I dont watch many cartoons.  I do like the characters though and Mordecai is my favorite.  In fact his name inspired the name of one of my story characters, Maleki.  My kids love that show.
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with chocolate. - source unknown

The most common form of despair comes from not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

FFL6arsw A-- C- D H+ M- P+ R+ T++++ W Z? Sm- RLE a++ cl d? e* f h++++ iw j- p- sm#

My FA site and art: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/christopherd./