Author Topic: Space Jackpot (1x1x1 with SeaOfWhispers and Sledge)  (Read 8334 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Space Jackpot (1x1 with SeaOfWhispers)
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2014, 01:45:02 pm »
"Well you see they have to feed after hibernating. and there's only 3 major areas that have enough of their food source to sustain them until they return to hibernation. " Merit just began nodding to himself, thinking he was still saying the plan aloud. "See easy as pie, speaking of pie..."

Lana returned with two rather large bowls piled high with noodles, beef and octopi, although the octopi didn't seem entirely dead. "Chow down, you two are gonna need all your energy. Especially if you comeback without pay. Got me. Merit?

Merit just nervously nodded as he practically inhaled his food.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2014, 01:51:31 pm »
Liam looked at the moving octopi and pushed his bowl towards Merit. "You can have mine. I've got plenty of food on the ship. Although be it cheap and cold it's still food," Liam said as he scooted out of the booth. "I uh... have to go to the bathroom. Those cheap noodles I got on the ship are kinda getting to me," he said beginning to rush off. He wondered if he head for the exit between this crowd of people in the restaurant he could untether the ship and leave Merit with the bill. Liam chuckled at the thought.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2014, 02:01:52 pm »
Through mouthfuls of food Merit managed a few understandable words. "Where....going....without.....keys.." Merit jingled Liams keys. Merit finally swallowed his food. "You don't do this for 22 years and not learn a thing or two.....wait.....started when I was 19.....3 years.. You don't do this for three years and not learn a thing or two."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2014, 02:10:54 pm »
"Just another reason for me to think you're old," Liam said returning to the booth. "Well it looks like we're stuck together. And you're also a no good thief. So where do we go to find this... Shifty Sam," Liam asked curiously.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2014, 02:16:17 pm »
"My secret, now pay the lady" Merit began casually making his way to the door. He leaned in to whisper to Liam. "Run to the ship."
Just as Merit was about the leave the building Lana came out from the kitchen.

"Merit! You no good!!!

"Love to stay and chat ladies, but I really must be going. Love you Lana!" Merit dashed out the door, after untethering his ship he quickly made his way inside Liam's ship and got it started up.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2014, 02:21:30 pm »
Liam stood there not sure what to do. But after a few seconds of careful, delicate consideration... he began sprinting towards the ship. "Don't leave without me! That's my ship," Liam said jumping through the entrance of the ship before the door closed. He quickly got up and pushed Merit out of the seat. "I'm the pilot here," he said activating the thrusters, taking off from the restaurant.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
Re: Space Jackpot (1x1x1 with SeaOfWhispers and Sledge)
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2014, 02:33:43 pm »
Merit snickered. "That was fun, I already punched in the coordinates so just let the autopilot do the flying." After a few hours of flying, they finally made land on a rather barren medium sized planet. "Welcome to Langun, how to one of the galaxy's largest producers of steam, thanks to their massive steam baths...Oh we should probably visit my informer...she'll be here round the docks....But I really need to get to the steam baths all those lovely wet ladies will need help drying off....." Merit at this point had landed himself in another personal fantasy
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2014, 02:36:35 pm »
Liam sighed and pushed Merit out of his seat once again to get him out of his fantasy. "You're lucky you can so easily entertain yourself. I can't do any of that. Because right now is sooo... boring," Liam said with a groan as they landed upon the planet's surface. "How's this informer gonna help us anyways? Aren't we supposed to be looking for Shifty Sam?"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2014, 02:42:52 pm »
"Hmmm...oh yeah Shifty Sam.. This informer has back up data I sent her...We should also check out their market place, stock up on food." mErit continued to scan the crowd at the docks for his informant.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2014, 02:46:22 pm »
(Now, then?)

"How's it going, Merit?" A white she wolf with a rather large revolving rifle slung across her back, was walking toward them. Once she was closer, he could see that her eyes were silver, and she was fairly attractive, albeit in a predatory way. She had a revolver on her hip, and was dressed in black pants and a white shirt with black boots. "Not too good, it would seem, since you asked for my help..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2014, 02:47:41 pm »
"Yeah. Not to mention we had to make a run from a restaurant since he couldn't pay for the meal," Liam said shaking his head. "Name's Liam. And you are...?"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2014, 02:51:29 pm »
"You were supposed to comp the meal!" Merit shook his head. "I'm still holding you to that..."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2014, 02:51:56 pm »
"Prowl Silva." She replied offhandedly, turning to Jack. "You don't have any money? And you want my help?"
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2014, 02:54:06 pm »
"Yeah. And I'm guessing you want part of the bounty too huh," Liam said with a sigh. "Man we're not gonna be able to have anything once we catch this Sam... thing."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2014, 02:55:27 pm »
"Yeah...we'll do a 40/40/20 split." Merit becan looking around. "Your place still through the markets?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2014, 02:57:19 pm »
"And... who exactly is getting that 20," Liam asked suspiciously.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2014, 02:59:00 pm »
"If it's me, I could just walk." Prowl said. "Wouldn't be worth it."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2014, 03:20:14 pm »
"You don't even know how much it's worth. It's price quadrupled since last we talked." Merit just shrugged. "But hey more Woolongs for us."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2014, 03:25:25 pm »
"Make my cut 30%. That gives each of you 35%." She said. "Or I walk and you two... Well, I highly doubt you'll get anywhere."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2014, 03:28:17 pm »
"Do you know how much math is involved with that. No. 40/35/25. All we need are my papers. Or I could get the police...i'm sure they'd love to see all your contraband." Merit smirked, body poised and ready to call on the police.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2014, 03:30:11 pm »
(I must go now... I shall return later.)

"They'd find two dead furs without a ship." She said. "And I have no problem killing them too."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2014, 03:34:08 pm »
"You've lost some smarts, cameras everywhere at least 4 police, two of them swat on this dock alone. You'd never escape." In a rare display Merit showed extreme focus and calculation. "Also." He reached behind his back clicking something, soon prowl's voice was being played back.

"They'd find two dead furs without a ship." She said. "And I have no problem killing them too."

"One more click and this get's broadcast with our location. You know I always cover my bases."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2014, 04:20:53 pm »
"Hey! Two dead furs? I could care less about this guy! Leave me out of your little killing spree," Liam said with an irritated look to Prowl. "Besides. Why do we have to go to the market?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2014, 08:51:23 pm »
"Huh... Jack Merit's being smart... For once." Prowl sighed and shook her head. "Fine. 25% but you owe me."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2014, 10:03:59 pm »
"So... he's a moron," Liam asked with a smirk as he looked over to Jack. "You'll have to tell me all his tales of stupidity later."