Author Topic: Lockdown (IC)  (Read 11052 times)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: Lockdown (IC)
« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2015, 10:56:54 am »
(It's fine we all do things when we're tired no worries) 334 grabbed 253's shoulders and looked into his eyes "Calm down, it's gone you have nothing to be afraid." He smirked, he said jokingly "If that thing doesn't eat you I will." His laugh echoed down the hall and he continued on.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2015, 07:05:25 pm »
613 laughed and followed the other two. "If your blood tastes good, what does the rest taste like?"
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2015, 08:48:12 pm »
334 shrugged "I don't know, maybe tastes raw?" He walked his bandage was soaked in blood, he would need to reapply new gauze again soon.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2015, 08:50:03 pm »
( pause there and wait for the others.)
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2015, 09:10:41 pm »
(Will do)

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2015, 09:46:35 am »
/pulsing, red flashing, wet... so much liquid/ 0720 takes note of these sensations sensation and sights as he slowly wakes from his deep sleep, he can faintly hear a muffled sound from beyond the liquid. (loud-speaker) after a short while the sound changes, stirring him enough to realize him being trapped, suddenly he notices the food and air tubes jammed down his nostril and throat and begins to panic, not realizing their importance  he yanks them free relaxing only for a moment before realizing his liquid environment. his state of panic soon becomes more violent as 0720 begins pushing against the walls of his prison as his adrenaline rushed. suddenly the liquid surrounding his hands  begins to bubble then shortly he can feel the wall of glass begin to warp and melt. it isn't long before 0720 escapes coughing out fluid as he collapses to the ground and lays onto his back taking his first real breaths of air. he soon stands up against the wall not quite sure how to step around yet but learning quickly, he takes the extra time looking around the room, at the plaques and any pictures or writing, and sucks out what ever food was left in the feeding tube. however 0720 soon gets wrestles  and begins looking towards the door with much intrigue. he moves to it examining the the terminal  then he presses the screen  causing the door to slide open quickly. he jumps back momentarily before proceeding carefully out into the dark hall. before he is able to adjust to the environment the loudspeaker sounds "oxygen at 75%" causing him to panic and run to the first exit possible, he quickly grabs the grates on the air ducts and starts pulling harder and harder, before he realizes he melts through into the air ducts  and begins wondering through them. it is not long before he molts his skin revealing  his vibrant new matured scales, no sooner does he molt does he hear and feel the roar of some foul beast echo through the vents and corridors. this causes him jump at first, then he begin moving towards the sound wanting to get a glimpse. he is shock to see soon there after several other beings running through the halls which appeared to be locking. he could smell the blood of the one with the shoulder injury, a small chirp escaped his mouth, as they passed. he draws back a little into the vent thinking of /dark/ as his scales change to a dark grey.
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #181 on: February 02, 2015, 11:35:29 am »
(Ok... That was a good intro, so I'm gonna let it slide. Let I the known that I had one planned, though. Also, I'm going to give the others the rest of the day to post, then I'll autopilot them.)
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #182 on: February 02, 2015, 12:09:19 pm »
253 shoved 334 back and raised his right arm, clenching fist. "Don't touch me..." He muttered softly, a small amount of panic and anger flashing in his eyes. What is wrong with these guys?! Are they seriously thinking about eating me...? He shrugged off the thought and let his right arm fall to his side again, before walking up the stairs, past 334, before turning around and looking at the other two. "That thing is going to get out eventually. So, either we find a way to escape and we possibly survive, or we maybe kill it. If that's possible..." Youre an idiot. Killing that thing is impossible. You've only got one arm and you're with people who want to eat you. That doesn't make sense, does it? No, I didn't think so.
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #183 on: February 02, 2015, 12:12:50 pm »

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #184 on: February 02, 2015, 06:14:12 pm »
(Deleted)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 09:02:44 pm by Shard the wolf »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #185 on: February 02, 2015, 07:31:26 pm »

(How many times do I have to say it? Am I going to have to ban someone? I can understand missing it the first time, but it was right there!)

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #186 on: February 02, 2015, 08:08:59 pm »
(Sorry should I delete the post?I have deleted it also I thought you were only referring to Reverb, my bad I'll remeber next time)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 10:07:34 pm by Shard the wolf »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #187 on: February 03, 2015, 11:11:09 am »
"Well that was boring, and here i thought it might be something cool" he looked around curiously before wandering in the direction that they hadn't gone in yet "This place sucks"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #188 on: February 09, 2015, 12:03:21 pm »
Evolve-
Hiding in the vent didnt provide comfort for long; while 720 sat there alone, a giant creature of metal and flesh tore upwards through the vent not five feet away. It left a giant gaping hole both up and down through the stories.

Colonel-
Luci shuddered as she was sat down, though her body's locked state did release. She took a deep breath, which she seemed unable to do before. As Muzania watched over, a burst of hot, moist air ruffled his hair, followed by a deep growl.

Furenzied, Shard, Reverb-
As the group walked across the catwalks, a rather large chunk of concrete fell and smashed through the walkway, leaving a large gap; the point they were at began sagging, moving ever lower into the room below.

Jacoby-
115 nodded and restoppered the vial, then Started  down the hall. "Lets see if we can find a way out."

All-
"Waning:" the announcement system said. "Oxygen levels critical."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 12:09:52 pm by Sledge »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #189 on: February 09, 2015, 01:09:20 pm »
Muzania looked relived to see Luci unharmed for the most part. However as the air moved through his hair he froze, and began to tense up upon hearing the growl. He kept eye contact on Luci as a million thoughts raced through his head. "There's obviously something you're not telling me, but if oxygen runs out none of us will get to know....however..." Muzania spun around on his heels to face the creature. "There's also the new problem of you."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #190 on: February 09, 2015, 05:42:21 pm »
334 Said "Well I wonder what caused that." He realized the walkway giving way he ran and jumped. He clawed his way up and said "Hurry I think it's gonna fall, I'll help you up ok!" He backed up ready to help the rest.

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #191 on: February 09, 2015, 06:08:54 pm »
613 jumped across quickly, his feet splattering over the catwalk as he landed. "We're running out of air, we need more."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #192 on: February 10, 2015, 05:28:29 am »
Aryd-
When the beast tore its path through the facility, he partially broke 744's containment tube, causing him to wake. While there would be none of the HVCF the others awoke in, he would still be trapped in what remained of the plexiglass tube until he hit he release.

Colonel-
Before you is the monster that attacked the others; its eyes, a disturbingly familiar purple, a mere few feet away. It held its glare for a few moments before pushing past and, with surprising gentleness for such a large beast, nuzzled Luci. It then curled up protectively around the small girl and shot dagger glared at Muzania, seeming to blame him for what had happened to Luci.

Furenzied, Shard, Reverb-
As the weight of the second being hit the catwalk, something gave with a loud pop, and the grating under their feet fell quickly to the floor. Other sections of the catwalks began to give way as well, collapsing seemingly at random.

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #193 on: February 10, 2015, 07:37:23 am »
744 opened his eyes, still rather damp from the HVCF (gonna assume that's the fluid stuff, right?). He glanced around, unsure of where he was. Wh... What... Where am I? he thought, taking notice of the tubes and such going down his throat and nose. He gagged a bit as he gently pulled them out. He then noticed that the tube he was in didn't seem intact, no the tube had crack marks and such on it and even a few holes. Noticing the release button outside the tank, he tried to reach through one of the holes and press it.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #194 on: February 10, 2015, 09:06:47 am »
334 scrambled to the end of the catwalk and got to safety  "Wait,what about the other one?" He looked to see if 253 followed, he caught his breath. He winced ,the pain of the back wound was coming back,it was still manageable.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:19:03 am by Shard the wolf »

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #195 on: February 11, 2015, 03:58:07 pm »
0720s eyes widen in complete terror as the beast crashes through the vents behind him. He panics and scrambles crashing through the grate knocking his shoulder pretty hard in the process. He proceeds to make loud growling sound his scales start changing color in his excited state as he lands in the hallway, they shift unevenly from black to gray to brown, watching the vents, as he catches his breath. he turns his head in time to see the suspended walkway collapsing under the creatures(mind you this is only what he sees. as far as i know.). The speakers over head can be heard through the commotion and oddly enough two words stick out to him..."....oxygen....critical" he thinks for a moment then yells out "CRITICAL!" in a sort of scratchy high-pitched voice. he scrambles back into the vent to follow the creature up the hole with a new determination to get rid of the creature destroying everything. In all the commotion 0720 does not even realize the red hot spots on the metal he leaves as he moves around on all fours.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2015, 04:27:16 am »
(This is just to get these two caught up, People, so if you're not mentioned, don't worry about this post. I'll get to you when the others reply to my earlier post as well.)

Aryd- (yes, it's the liquid: High Viscocity Containment Fluid. Also, the escape button is on the ceiling of the tube as well, in case a scientist got contained on accident or as a prank, etc.)
744 was unsuccessful in reaching the outside release, as it was across the room on a control panel. As he strained towards the panel, he did widen a hole in the tube, and a spiderweb of fine cracks spread outward from it. This came at a cost, though, as it also dug a piece of glass into his upper arm; not very deep, but deep enough it could prove bad given time.

Evolve- (would you mind using past tense? It more easily matches up with the others and makes it easier to read.)
As 720 came upon the beast, he saw it being surprisingly gentle with an almost fragile looking blonde, winged human. It would seem this human was why he was tearing the place apart; to save her. Even as he neared the monster, it curled around the girl as if to shelter her. The jets on its back folded down, heat waves in the air above them, providing warmth to the area. Maybe this beast wasn't so bad afterall...

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2015, 01:38:15 pm »
Muzania stared down the beast. His expression would constantly change from one of awe to curiosity. "You probably lead other's here with all that ruckus you made. Most undesirable." Muzania clicked his tongue a few times deciding what to do. Without looking over his shoulder he began to speak to 720."You, high-pitched shrieking thing. Who are you and what do you want? If it's to kill me or anything you'e done a terrible job on the stealth aspect. Yelling out things..." Muzania kept his eyes locked with the beast occasionally glancing over at Luci to make sure she was recovering well.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2015, 03:48:02 pm »
253 turned around and started to run to the other side of the catwalk, before it fell from his feet, his arm snagging one of the rails and throwing him to the catwalk, scrambled back up and tried to run off again.
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2015, 04:09:20 pm »
0720 climbed up the pipes and jagged metal grate with increasing ease his presence marked by the occasional fall of debris. As he rose from the hole the beast had created, he was met with a strange voice, which caused his ears to perk up and his mood to change to that of curiosity.His head turned to the monster holding the winged human. "C...Care?"  He asked in a less screechy voice.  "nnn....nnnn..nnno...www....wwwword.." He paused a moment as he remembered back to the tube. a brief memory flooded in , people in lab coats speaking just outside of his tube. He thought for a moment  trying to sound out some of the words."......nno... wworrd...wwell" 0720 said  hoping the strange humanoid might  understand. " Is.... danger??" He asked trying to communicate again. his words were barely intelligible but still easy to understand as he motioned towards the beast.