Author Topic: Help with fursona concept..  (Read 4079 times)

Offline AliKorruption

Help with fursona concept..
« on: December 13, 2015, 12:33:25 am »
So I have a fursona in mind and a few reference photos. However I cannot draw animal humanoids very well. And I was wondering if someone could do me a really sweet favor and draw one up for me? I will be making a gofundme to fund my first suit and if someone draws it up for me, I will credit their deviantart/furinfinity in the memory book I give to funders and on the go fund me site! If interested shoot me a message and I will send you ref photos and details I want. I would like a head shot and a full body profile if at all possible! Please and thank you :)
Xoxo

Offline rockyroad

Re: Help with fursona concept..
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 07:34:19 pm »
Hey,

I'm sorta new here but I would love to draw your fursona for free! I can only do traditional drawings though (not digital) if that's ok.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 12:09:30 pm »

It's better but not required to be a member here for a while before asking others
to do free drawings for you. After all drawings often take a fair amount of time
to do. It sounds like your wanting a reference drawings to make a fursuit. That
should be worth more than simple credit to you or the aritst.

oldrabbit.com

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 12:20:06 pm »
You'll pardon me if I say I'm a bit leary and skeptical of people using gofundme and Kickstarter sites/programs to fund their ideas and projects.  >:( How do we know that any donations/contributions sent will be used toward the fursuit you want? Nobody knows anything about you. Most members at least make a greeting thread here first so others can get to know the person.
http://forums.furtopia.org/furry-greetings/
If you want help with your fursuit, please read here:
http://forums.furtopia.org/kobuk's-fursuit-guides/how-to-commission-a-fursuit-version-2-0/