not-so-furry discussion > news forum

Trump ordered to pay $355 million.

(1/1)

Kobuk:
It's not really a great time for Donald Trump right now. At least when it concerns money.
About a week or so ago, Trump was ordered to pay E. Jean Carrol about $83 million.
Now today, we learn that a judge has ruled Trump must pay $355 million when he and his sons committed business fraud in New York. The juicy details are here:
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-civil-fraud-trial-decision-02-16-24/index.html
That brings his total to about $438 million. BUT........Judge Engoron also ruled that Trump will most likely also have to pay almost another $100 million in interest on that $355 million. So now his total is a little over half a billion.  :o
I'd hate to be Trump right now. He must be cussing up a storm and having a infantile crybaby tantrum right now.  :D
Of course, he's going to appeal these rulings. I wouldn't expect any less of him. I hope the appeals go down in flames.  :D

Jade Sinapu:
When every presidential candidate offers tax info to public (in some way) and then Trump didn't,  everyone knew something was up.
Boy that was poorly worded.

Simo:

Your TDS is showing again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version