Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
general non-furry discussion / Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Last post by Rocket T. Coyote on November 20, 2022, 03:17:50 pm »
Cylists who ride against the traffic flow. Nearly hit one while turning onto the road home. He emerged from behind a gravel train, so couldn't be seen with moments to react.
general non-furry discussion / Re: T G I F What are you doing this weekend?
« Last post by Rocket T. Coyote on November 20, 2022, 03:11:33 pm »
Attended a fursuit walk in Frankenmuth, MI last week.
general furry discussion / Re: Funday Pawpet Show Is Back
« Last post by Rocket T. Coyote on November 20, 2022, 03:09:00 pm »
FPS is on again tonight. This yote has several videos submitted.
general furry discussion / Re: Uncle Kage's Winestream
« Last post by Rocket T. Coyote on November 20, 2022, 03:06:40 pm »
The most recent offering lasted about an hour when it ran last week.
word games / Re: What are you watching right now?
« Last post by Firelight on November 07, 2022, 10:46:43 pm »
Watching Thinknoodles and other YouTubers play Evil Nun: The broken mask.
word games / Re: What are you watching right now?
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on November 07, 2022, 10:12:22 am »
Watching morning news, election stuff...
I wish there was more on here.
furries on furry / Re: What are "woke" furries?
« Last post by Simo on November 07, 2022, 04:09:37 am »
The way I understand wokeness is it is an all-encompassing, religious, philosophical, social, political, ideology.  There is a lot more to my defining such as intersectionality. The problem I see in the fandom is like many ideology on the left, institutions, aesthetics and art, only exist to serve and conform to the cause and suppress any questioning or  non-conformity.

If it exists out there in the wider world, it will find its way into our slice of that world, sooner or later. But you knew that already.
« Last post by cause the rat on November 07, 2022, 12:33:47 am »
DDD. Yep still trying to figure out how completely clueless and cant think for themselves became "Woke". A word that's past tense of waking. Example of 'woke' in sentence. " I believe Trump didn't put those documents that he put there that he can just think about and declassify just by thinking about the documents he didn't put there.
furry greetings / Heyo
« Last post by Amducious on November 06, 2022, 10:11:10 pm »
It's been awhile since I've posted. Been busy with my new job this year on a contracted Type 2 Intial Attack handcrew. Was in New Mexico on the Midnight Fire and a couple large and small grass fires near Bisbee Arizona beginning of this year. Getting my saw certs and going to try out being a sawyer or a swamper on a saw team.I'm pursuing jobs in forestry and hazard tree falling. Have a bf now, so I've been pretty happy living in Northern California. Enjoying life to its fullest.

Hope everyone is doing well themselves!
« Last post by Acton on November 05, 2022, 03:32:41 pm »
The way I understand wokeness is it is an all-encompassing, religious, philosophical, social, political, ideology.  There is a lot more to my defining such as intersectionality. The problem I see in the fandom is like many ideology on the left, institutions, aesthetics and art, only exist to serve and conform to the cause and suppress any questioning or  non-conformity.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10