Author Topic: Cel's All-in-1 test thread.  (Read 2830 times)

Offline CelestialHusky

• Plush Collector
  • Male
    • Fur Affinity
Cel's All-in-1 test thread.
« on: October 19, 2010, 11:25:11 pm »
Don't mind me, just trying to figure out how these quote tags work at the moment. I'm used to using [q]message[/q] for quotes but that failed earlier. Trying to figure out the least amount of things needed to quote text so I can actually type the tags instead of depend on using the forum to make them for me all the time. I will also just continuously edit the first 2 posts in this thread to test anything else in the future, no reason to post more than 2 posts anyway for testing things. My main goal is just to learn how all the tags work here. ^_^

I feel sorry for anyone who comes into this thread and sees this mess of stuff in here. I just imagine a "what the heck is this guy doing!" and to answer that, I would say. I HAVE NO IDEA! STAND BACK! XD

Something to note, code tags cannot be disabled using code tags, they don't like each other. XD So, I guess I will just make an organized list of codes once I figure out the correct usage for them. I obviously won't list them all because I doubt I will ever find a use for all of them, but the main ones are nice to know how they work and how they work in conjunction with other codes.

Tag List:

Quote:
Code: [Select]
[quote]Message goes here.[/quote]Color:
[color=color goes here.]This text will be chosen color.[/color]Spoiler:
[spoiler]Spoiler goes here.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 11:50:12 pm by CelestialHusky »
"Everybody wins... Except for that donut thing, nobody gets that. There's no donuts in Diablo. No, I just threw it down. BlizzCon exclusive, no donuts." - Jay Wilson

Offline CelestialHusky

• Plush Collector
  • Male
    • Fur Affinity
Re: Cel's All-in-1 test thread.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 11:25:23 pm »
Quote from: Someone's Username Goes Here
Don't mind me, just trying to figure out how these quote tags work at the moment. I'm used to using [q]message[/q] for quotes but that failed earlier. Trying to figure out the least amount of things needed to quote text so I can actually type the tags instead of depend on using the forum to make them for me all the time. I will also just continuously edit the first 2 posts in this thread to test anything else in the future, no reason to post more than 2 posts anyway for testing things. My main goal is just to learn how all the tags work here. ^_^

Other stuff, this thing and the other thing that goes here. XD

[quote]message[/quote]Seems to be the shortest possible method of quoting without including a user name. So I suppose that will work, and the code tag at least works too! Woohoo!

Alright, lets see about spoiler tags...

Spoiler: show
message here
That work?

edit: yup that works! okay so these tags are somewhat similar to what I am used to. I wonder if HTML works... *ducks for cover*

edit: nope, html doesn't work. hmmm...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 11:44:55 pm by CelestialHusky »
"Everybody wins... Except for that donut thing, nobody gets that. There's no donuts in Diablo. No, I just threw it down. BlizzCon exclusive, no donuts." - Jay Wilson

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 11:27:37 pm »
[ quote]  [ /quote]

^ When you use them, just take out the extra space on the left.

Offline CelestialHusky

• Plush Collector
  • Male
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 11:30:47 pm »
[ quote]  [ /quote]

^ When you use them, just take out the extra space on the left.

Yup, also you can use the code tags to disable the tag functions to show people how to use them without them activating in the forums, like I did above. Thanks though. ^_^

[quote]random quoted message[/quote]

lol, wow once you get a few tags in the same post it really mucks up if you aren't paying attention... Let's see if I can get the code tag working in unison with the quote tag... seems not. XD

edit: woot there we go! Apparently this topic has 3 posts now... Whoops! XD
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 11:48:25 pm by CelestialHusky »

Offline Weisseman

• Professor of Cunning
  • Species: Red Fox ^^
  • Weisse fox and Syi citra. Staffing Duo =3
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 02:30:15 am »
[quote]^^[/quote]

No code tag here ;)
Fur code: FCF3a A- C-- D- H+++ P++ R+ T+++ Sm# RLCT a cnl++ d++ e++ f h-- i+++ j p+ sm#
ಠ_ಠ

Any Problems here? Come on the IRC and talk to my friend Syi. He loves meeting new people too =3
http://irc.furtopia.org/

*Acquired: 2 Chicken's of Success!*

Offline Alsek

• The Fluffy Destroyer of Tasty Fish
  • Species: White Wolf Pup
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 02:04:42 am »
The code tag is for when you specifically do not want the code to work.   It's for when you want to tell someone how to do something in a code but don't want it to actually happen.

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 03:19:06 pm »
you can hide tags in tags to disprupt them
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/