Author Topic: Chokys Norah Jones cover/new pc test  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Choky

• Rare species
  • Male
    • http://choky.furtopia.org/
Chokys Norah Jones cover/new pc test
« on: February 22, 2012, 08:20:32 pm »
Hey all! Ive finally got a new PC so I can resume recording tracks again,yay! (And my photography too,double yay!)
Heres my first try with the new system(first time using a proper DAW too,Cubase6,I like it).

It started out as just an experiment to see how it records so I didnt take it too seriously from the start,which is why the guitar is not great(didnt think I was going to take it further so just left it as it was,bad timing and such),but oh well it is what it is,an experiment to try out the new PC,but listening back to it now I wish I had taken it more seriously caus I like how it sounds :(

Anyone used to my screamy/shouty/rock/grunge vocal style take a step back now,this is a cover of a Norah Jones song so...yeah. Ive never sung a song this slow/sad before,I dont think I did too bad actually...

Anyway,heres a short cover of Norah Jones "Humble Me" ---> Clicky link Can be listened to directly on the page(Click on the play button under "Listen to MP3") or download(Click where it says "Download MP3").
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 07:03:09 pm by Choky »
Dude,where my Furryness?
424 passed games on N64,PSX,DC,XB,PS2,GC & X360.(Last updated on 29/09/13)