Author Topic: learning hopin to master  (Read 1328 times)

Offline WOLFWOOF

learning hopin to master
« on: May 09, 2012, 05:02:32 am »
Will I've been tryin to self teach my self to sing.... though I cant do it in public... and most people who read this that may troll will possibly say cause u cant sing.... will I sometimes believe that sooo woo and another thing I cant quite practice cause of money isues and not having the equipment is djimg.... all I use is my phone and ipod..... but basicly I'm good with music and organizing it.... and I know lots of different genrez and fun happy fun stuff that makes it fun lol soooo yup.....maybe if furries hold a carioly thing lol

Offline Shim

• Male
Re: learning hopin to master
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 05:45:02 pm »
I'm not good at much, but one thing I do feel as though I'm good at is singing. I've been doing it all my life and I'm trained. If there's anything you need to know about how to practice, feel free to ask in better detail. One thing I'll say for sure is that you don't need any equipment to sing..I'm not quite sure how that would help you.

will I sometimes believe that sooo woo and another thing I cant quite practice cause of money isues and not having the equipment is djimg

What?

Offline WOLFWOOF

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 11:11:55 pm »
Will for me equipment to dj..... but for others autotuning for those who cant sing lol

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 12:42:18 am »
DJing and singing are two very very different things. Which one is it you want to do?

Offline WOLFWOOF

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 02:17:16 am »
Both.... one for fun amd the other for djing parties ^.^

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 05:23:13 pm »
Right, but they're still two very different things that aren't related in any way.

You don't need equipment for singing.

Offline WOLFWOOF

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 09:09:34 pm »
By music.... other than that ur right. .. but both would still be fun to do