Author Topic: Silent Killer - Need some feedback on what's done so far  (Read 1190 times)

Offline TheComet

• There's always room for more foxes.
  • Male
    • My FA page!
Silent Killer - Need some feedback on what's done so far
« on: June 01, 2012, 04:36:27 am »
http://soundcloud.com/dj-comet-1/silent-killer-wip

I'm starting to work on some shorter tracks (2-3 minutes as apposed to my usual 5 minute tracks) in an attempt to see if my music is marketable at all...

going to try to sell off digital albums for $1-5 as I am now unemployed and in desperate need of money

This is going to be the start of these shorter tracks, this one's a downtempo psytrance/breakbeat track. I'll probably only post this and maybe one more WIP before I finish the track, where I'll take them down after.

ps: I know the sub rings, working on a fix for that (probably just the rendering)

Offline Hashira

• Species: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • they/their, she/her
Re: Silent Killer - Need some feedback on what's done so far
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 03:32:14 pm »
Can I go on a secret assassin mission and take out bad guys to this song? Absolutely! In digging it, just like the rat of your audio I've listened to a few times now ;) you're doing great, and I hope you achieve success because you deserve it.
Come find me! More to come!

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
Re: Silent Killer - Need some feedback on what's done so far
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 01:50:25 pm »
 :o That is really good. I didn't even really notice that the sub was ringing, until your comment pointed it out. :3 I wouldn't mind this being remixed into something longer! :D
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you