Author Topic: OOC RP discussion (Open for anyone to use)  (Read 29955 times)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Re: OOC RP discussion (Open for anyone to use)
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2014, 09:16:02 pm »
Hey Trenyth, if you still wanna try that rp idea where we play each other's characters what do you think would be a good setting? Something casual like college or resort life or something a little more intense like apocalypse?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 09:23:46 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2014, 09:43:01 pm »
Suuure... but it needs to be nasty and horrible.  I might not be able to take part in it for awhile, but if you want to set something up, go for it. ;)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2014, 09:46:03 pm »
I'd need a little time to work it out anyways. I do have some ideas, just need to sort them out and choose what to do.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2014, 01:13:04 am »
So, despite the fact that i haven't posted yet, i am working on the pits, both the preliminaries and Season 3.  On the side, i've been working on a side project with (need a suitable nickname for friend) for awhile now, actually.  Character list has been going great, and i've been working quietly on the old west RP as well.  For once something meaningful is getting done, but i don't have any tangible results that i can show you.  Over the weekend, i'm hoping i can get some more work done, work that is actually relevant to my fellow RPers.  In the meantime, i'll continue work on the character list, and hopefully crank out a post or two for the preliminaries.

EDIT: Just reread 'A Titanic Tale' and i think, if i have the time, i'll consider a reboot of it.  It actually could have gone fairly well were it not for... yeah... a razorwire decision.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:41:06 am by Trenyth »

Offline sarngier

• Species: Ethereal lion
  • Male
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2014, 05:22:40 am »
to those who dont understand trenyths razor wire reference its an insider thing its actually really crazy ask him about it some time xD
"Illusion is needed to disguise the emptiness within."
Read more at

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2014, 01:45:27 pm »
Not crazy, more stupid.  :P  There are a lot of inside jokes where i come from though, so expect to be confused.  If anyone wants detailed descriptions of all the failures and horrible mistakes i've made in my history as an RPer, i already have them typed out, so just ask.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 03:21:07 pm by Trenyth »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2014, 03:27:58 am »
Thought I may post up my future RP plans while I got a minute..

Current time:

Kings and Queens
Soul Carriers
try to get Fading Hope: 20 Weeks back off the ground and finished

Regarding future...

Crossover RP: Needs some more refinement still but I got a lot brewing for it at the moment...gonna be a good one when it's ready.

Character Swap RP: I've decided for this RP, it will be a resident evil theme around a rescue team trying to escape from an abandoned resort. More of an experimental RP than anything else but hey...

Military RP: Just came up with this one, set around the end of the 25th century it will revolve around the stories of soldiers who were experimented on to create the perfect soldier and their rebellion against those who altered them, to become more than just victims of circumstance...

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2014, 04:48:27 pm »
Once i find the time, i am SO in for the character swap RP.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2014, 05:53:37 pm »
That and the military RP, I'm quite a bit excited for. The crossover RP still needs ironing out and I just really really need to finish Fading Hope, well at least me personally.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2014, 06:14:07 pm »
Aye, and I'm also quite exited about my new character list; it's (currently) the most impressive RP related project i've ever created, and more importantly, followed through with.  Expect it soonish.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2014, 04:01:40 am »
I figured i'd toss this up here because Trenyth was kind enough to have this open for all. For starters i would say i'm fairly excited for your new charrie list as well (yes i actually read it) Secondly i'm going to get back to my rp origins (the style i excel at) and was curious who would be up to a psychological space horror rp? (Because Space is my space in which i excel in that space. And, horror is something i'm horrifyingly good at)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2014, 08:48:47 pm »
I'd also like to add to my list of RPs for the future, a 1x1 RP going into the past of my two sister characters Isabella and Chanel. The setting and time era are currently undecided however and I'm open to do this with anyone.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2014, 08:50:31 pm »
Oh! I might take you up on that Yoshi. I would use my sibling pair of Aiden and Chanel perhaps even.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2014, 08:52:06 pm »
Perhaps we should discuss this a touch more then...like a setting, time era and such. That's open to pretty much anything.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2014, 09:24:40 pm »
Alright. PM me about it and we'll discuss it there. 8)
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #115 on: February 13, 2014, 01:39:09 pm »
Does anyone mind if i officially put the Pit Fighting series on hold? (Though i'm not sure for how long.)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #116 on: February 13, 2014, 03:43:02 pm »
I don't mind Trenyth go ahead. Also on a personal note, since Fading Hope's wrapping up soon, I've decided my next rp project will be the military RP which I mentioned earlier. The crossover rp still needs works, and I need to plan out the character-swap RP a little more gotta research some classic resident evil for that one.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2014, 03:57:01 pm »
Aye.  I have a new RP in the works too... well, actually, it's been in the works for a few months now... Anyway, i'm sure you'll be glad that it isn't based in suffering and misery (though that's not to say there won't be any.)  By the end of the month, approximately.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2014, 04:03:51 pm »
I'm personally gonna probably wait till summer for Fading Hope season 2, maybe by spring the character swap RP will be ready to go but no promises.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2014, 04:23:31 pm »
A Disturbance on the Frontier is still a go... but now it looks like it will be in direct competition with you, T-Yoshi!  *Yelling to underlings* "Slash prices, better marketing, lets make people want our product!"

Nah, it's cool, there will be plenty of chaos and confusion, but there will be even more fun!  Once summer starts, the RP board is going to explode like never before! .....or maybe slightly less than the last one, but it will be a time of plenty nonetheless!

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #120 on: February 13, 2014, 05:00:21 pm »
Finally figured out the reboot for Argon Armada... Things will be, ah, a tiny bit, VIOLENT......

After all, when you've lost everything to live for, what more can they take?...
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2014, 05:43:40 pm »
Here are the characters i'm making available for the character swap RP.

Ghar
Meak
Kazek
Zerik
Temya
Kyo
Jenzar
Rem
Gnarko
Mord
Gnargle
Kraz
Seyla
Desmodious

No, really, any of them.  It's not like i don't hold (most of) them dear, but this is what the RP is about, right?  I'll get the descriptive stuff up once there's an OOC.

EDIT: I'm coming up with some new rule ideas.  I'll be testing them out in my next RP, and i have a good feeling that it will really help keep it from exploding into a massive fireball that crashes and burns its way straight into the hall of failure.  If you haven't noticed, at least 50% of all RPs have done at their end, particularly most of mine.  So yeah, just talking to myself again, because i doubt anyone will end up reading this anyway.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 07:22:26 pm by Trenyth »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #122 on: February 13, 2014, 06:27:03 pm »
Something just occurred to me... what if we had a couple of communal characters, as in, multiple people are involved in their creation, and they are owned collectively by all parties involved...  So basically, any of those players can throw the character into anything they want, and maybe even have multiple people playing the same character in a single RP, though they would obviously have other characters of their own at the same time...  A really strange idea, i know, but i thought it would be at least worth throwing out there.

EDIT: To think i expected a response...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 01:05:08 am by Trenyth »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2014, 05:01:56 pm »
Whelp Trenyth, what are thinking for ideas of a co-dm?
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2014, 05:07:17 pm »
I was thinking more just an idea, we WILL co-DM at some point, but i'm not sure now's the best time.  Still... we can plot some evil things beforehand, yes?