Author Topic: new Youtube  (Read 5730 times)

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
Re: new Youtube
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2013, 02:04:30 am »
ya that was what i am doing now, waiting to see if it changes. but i just made(or changed) this post to ask what others thought about the new google+ linking with youtube. at first this post was a rant because i was pretty mad about the change due to i thought i could have a nice time watching and commenting on youtube after school. it has been getting pretty annoying with English all the greek myths and stuff, i understand it i just find it so boring and i find it very hard to stay awake in English. and the homework i just have no motivation for it.
 and the other reason why i changed the topic is so i don't make my self look bad. so far you people (furtopians) are the only people i consider friends so i don't want to make a bad appearance of my self in front of you  :'( out of furtopia im just the kid who walks around school class to class not talking with any one and not this type of person --->  8) but i have been sitting with my brother's friends for lunch but i don't talk with them that much, and 2 years later im going to be back to walking/sitting by my self :/ (good thing im used to not having any friends :3)

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2013, 03:29:55 am »
well the comment on youtube are all filled with rants/hate comments against youtube. very funny thing is all this bob stuff

░░░░░████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅██████▅▄▃▂       ☻/︻╦╤─   This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il█████████████].  /▌              Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..  / \               YouTube if you are with us

▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬
═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤
█▄ █ーJ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬ ☻/ JOIN THE RESISTANCE NOW!!
◥█████◤                    /▌
══╩══╩══▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬ / \ LETS GET THE OLD YOUTUBE BACK!!

══════∩═════  
    ╭╬╮       ◢
▁╭▅▆▇□□█▇▆▅▄▃▂▁(╳)█╮  Air support is here,Bob. 
╰═google▃__▁▁▁▁▁∠▔▔▔    
  ╙O ╙O

Offline Graywolf440

• Male
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2013, 10:28:13 am »
well the comment on youtube are all filled with rants/hate comments against youtube. very funny thing is all this bob stuff

░░░░░████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅██████▅▄▃▂       ☻/︻╦╤─   This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il█████████████].  /▌              Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..  / \               YouTube if you are with us

▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬
═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤
█▄ █ーJ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬ ☻/ JOIN THE RESISTANCE NOW!!
◥█████◤                    /▌
══╩══╩══▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬ / \ LETS GET THE OLD YOUTUBE BACK!!

══════∩═════  
    ╭╬╮       ◢
▁╭▅▆▇□□█▇▆▅▄▃▂▁(╳)█╮  Air support is here,Bob. 
╰═google▃__▁▁▁▁▁∠▔▔▔    
  ╙O ╙O

I can't help but laugh every time I see that. It's kinda pathetic. Google isn't going to just revert back to the older system just because people aren't happy with it. I'm ok with it. I don't really care when sites update their content and stuff. It gives it a new look, and sometime makes the experience better. I like it. But then again, I don't really use YouTube a ton  :)