Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 3143 times)

Offline LaetheAbyss

Hello everyone!
« on: June 27, 2020, 04:39:16 am »
Hey animals, I'm just gonna do a simple list structure of certain information about myself because it'll be easier for you to read and honestly for me to write lol.

Name: Randy Littlefield
Fursona Name: Laethe Abyss
Fursona Species: Gray Wolf(Black)
Pronouns: I don't care about pronouns that much so you can call me whatever you want
Likes: Philosophy, Music, Art, Poetry, Alcohol(lol), Supportive People, People who talk from the heart aka Genuine people.
Dislikes: Fakes and people who put up facades about themselves, Pride and Arrogance, Unforgiving people, Judgmental people, Abusers whether mental, emotional or physical.
Hobbies: Playing Guitar/Singing, Writing poetry/lyrics/short stories, RPing(Not so much ERP, more traditional RPing with stories, characters and objectives), Video Gaming, Drinking, Exercise, Intelligent and stupid talk(gotta have that dichotomy...for balance you know ;3) There's others but i'm too tired to think right now xD.

Uh if you want me to go into details I can, but if any of this boring stuff sounds interesting you can message me or ask in this forum - Thanks for reading!

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 10:29:05 pm »
Hi Laethe, welcome to the Furtopia forum! Always good to have a new furry face around here!
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such