general furry discussion > lifestylers

The Collar Thread

<< < (2/133) > >>

Theory5:

--- Quote from: Duffman! on July 20, 2008, 02:19:55 pm ---I was gonna try a tail, but i know i'd be stabbed where i lived :D

--- End quote ---
Yea I have been meaning to ask you about that, duffman, where the heck do you live? Sounds like a pretty rough place.

Duffman!:

--- Quote from: Theory5 on July 20, 2008, 02:21:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: Duffman! on July 20, 2008, 02:19:55 pm ---I was gonna try a tail, but i know i'd be stabbed where i lived :D

--- End quote ---
Yea I have been meaning to ask you about that, duffman, where the heck do you live? Sounds like a pretty rough place.

--- End quote ---

Wales, but its only rough coz we got so many chavs around *growls*.

Theory5:
chavs? Never heard of them.
well I live in MA and that's dangerous enough for me. Lol these drivers are crazy, so I attached a boat signal air horn to my bike. some guy got killed on the road where I live and where I bike around. The driver actually bragged about it to his friends. Then turned himself in cause the shops wouldn't fix his car. I think you need a Psyche test taken along with the driving test.

Weisseman:

--- Quote from: Theory5 on July 20, 2008, 03:08:44 pm ---chavs?

--- End quote ---

It's a British police term (never heard it outside the UK put it that way) that means "Council Housed And Violent". But it's become generic for a certain type of person who generally isn't nice. They don't care for the law. And they'll take expect to anyone for no reason whatever.

I can understand his worries. I tend to wear my Collar as much as possible. I've worn it when I've been out by myself. I've never had any problems but then again I might just have been lucky. Just have to think about if where we're going is the "right" place to wear it if you know what I mean. I won't wear it if I think it'll cause problems.

Baako:
I live near Duffman and our city is very dangerous, especially my neighborhood, there are drug addicts everywhere, police cars constantly turning up at front doors (often having to bash their way into a house), there are also stories rather frequently about people who have thrown themselves off the nearby block of flats, Swansea (especially sketty park) is a really rough place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version