Author Topic: 2012 New Year predictions?  (Read 3559 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: 2012 New Year predictions?
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2012, 09:51:20 pm »
i predict that zombies will ravenge the entire world, and there's nothing were going to be able to do to stop it. PREPARE YOUR SELVES
I predict the Covenant will come and activate all the HALO rings and wipe out humanity and most other life in the galaxy (except for themselves) on Dec. 21, 2012.  x_x

Am I desperate enough to believe all that rubbish!? To start with, think of War of the Worlds. When that was transmitted onto radio in the 1930s, that scared everybody because that made them think that the end of the world was imminent but really, the world didn't end at all. Come the Millennium Bug theory about 60 years later, that, too, made people think that the end of the world was imminent but the world still didn't end. So if you ask me, 11 months is just too sudden for the world to end. In other words, I think that people who think that the world would end so suddenly, as opposed to it ending billions of years down the line, are idiots (no offence intended).

Calm down. I was just joking.  :P

As for zombies, we already have a thread here which can be continued.
http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php?topic=40459.200

Offline Eddy

• Male
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 09:59:34 pm »
i predict that zombies will ravenge the entire world, and there's nothing were going to be able to do to stop it. PREPARE YOUR SELVES
I predict the Covenant will come and activate all the HALO rings and wipe out humanity and most other life in the galaxy (except for themselves) on Dec. 21, 2012.  x_x

Am I desperate enough to believe all that rubbish!? To start with, think of War of the Worlds. When that was transmitted onto radio in the 1930s, that scared everybody because that made them think that the end of the world was imminent but really, the world didn't end at all. Come the Millennium Bug theory about 60 years later, that, too, made people think that the end of the world was imminent but the world still didn't end. So if you ask me, 11 months is just too sudden for the world to end. In other words, I think that people who think that the world would end so suddenly, as opposed to it ending billions of years down the line, are idiots (no offence intended).

Calm down. I was just joking.  :P

As for zombies, we already have a thread here which can be continued.
http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php?topic=40459.200

Thank God! *hugs tightly* Ah, yes! Nothing can beat wolf hugs! (but that's another story).

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2012, 10:27:42 pm »
However.......... :o The end of the furry fandom?

BREAKING NEWS! "The Government today instituted martial law across the country and has instructed all law enforcement agencies, including the military, to seek out and arrest so called "furries" for "perverted acts against humanity"......I.e. - fursuit yiff, drawing anthro artwork, gathering at furry cons, and any other act which may or may not be deemed furry. Persons suspected of helping furries to elude authorities or have in their posession furry contraband will be arrested and recieve fines up to $250,000. Any furry contraband such as artwork, fursuits, etc. will be confiscated by gov't forces and immediately destroyed. Furries themselves will be interned at special detention camps where they will be "re-educated" to be better citizens of society."

OMG! IT'S THE END OF THE FANDOM AS WE KNOW IT! RUN! HIDE! SAVE YOURSELVES!

Joke.  :D  :D

Offline warriorsfan1812

• Foxes and Wolves ftw!
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2012, 10:46:15 pm »
However.......... :o The end of the furry fandom?

BREAKING NEWS! "The Government today instituted martial law across the country and has instructed all law enforcement agencies, including the military, to seek out and arrest so called "furries" for "perverted acts against humanity"......I.e. - fursuit yiff, drawing anthro artwork, gathering at furry cons, and any other act which may or may not be deemed furry. Persons suspected of helping furries to elude authorities or have in their posession furry contraband will be arrested and recieve fines up to $250,000. Any furry contraband such as artwork, fursuits, etc. will be confiscated by gov't forces and immediately destroyed. Furries themselves will be interned at special detention camps where they will be "re-educated" to be better citizens of society."

OMG! IT'S THE END OF THE FANDOM AS WE KNOW IT! RUN! HIDE! SAVE YOURSELVES!

Joke.  :D  :D

Spoiler: It's all because of that national geographic special. It's all coming together!