not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

What Are You Up To?

<< < (498/512) > >>

Jade Sinapu:
Was listening to the Squirrel Nut Zippers Christmas Caravan album of holiday music.
It was just on my mind.  Don't know why.
Stayed home today, I am sick.  CO worker came over and took me to store.  New engine was there.  We picked it up,  drive to my house.  Unloaded it and then moved old engine into box the new one came in
Lots of work to do

Kay Alett:
Chilling out in my tent.
Got my fan on me, lights, a pot of mac and cheese and watching YouTube on my phone.

Not the best m.a.c I've ever had i must say but i put it down to a few factors.
1: It could have used a little more water for the milk and cheese powders.
2: It could have used a bit of butter.
3: Could have used a slice of American cheese to make it cheesier.

I was also using great value brand mac and cheese. That's not exactly the pinnacle of greatness.

Still though, I'm okay with the results.

Jade Sinapu:
Recovering from the bar.  No not from drinking.
Met CO workers there who were laid-off.  It was very hard to see them and know many do not have jobs.  My job is essentially over.  I'm starting something new they have in store for me.  What I don't know yet.  My future is uncertain now.  More than normal.  I'm very down and just want to sleep for weeks and wake up and see everything be okay.  But I know for a fact that tremendous amounts of hard work and long hours will be what saves us who remain.  It's gong to be hard.

cause the rat:
Jade. No one really likes change. But it can be in how you look at it. Try no worrying about it. What ever it is apply yourself. They think enough of you to keep you. Might as well make the best of it.

Firelight:
Researching updated hamster care and watching Olizandri play Ace Attorney trials and tribulations. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version