community group sub-forums > anime

Beastars on Netflix

<< < (2/24) > >>

Movian:
Just watched all 10 episodes available (not on netflix) and holy crap I need to go find the manga!
cos I can't wait till the next one is out ^_^

Amducious:

--- Quote from: Movian on December 12, 2019, 09:32:25 am ---Just watched all 10 episodes available (not on netflix) and holy crap I need to go find the manga!
cos I can't wait till the next one is out ^_^

--- End quote ---

Yeah the next epsiode will be out December 18. Ive watched all of them and its by far one of my favorite Anime. I'll probably end up ordering the manga since it was sold out at my local Barnes and Noble

Movian:
well, I just got caught up on the manga too ^_^

will likely buy the DVD sets when available for the anime.

a really fascinating delve into the issues of carnivores and herbivores living together...

A minor warning for some it really delves deep on some topics, and often fairly graphically... I could definitely see some of the things it covers as being difficult for some people to read  ^_^;;

Amducious:

--- Quote from: Movian on December 13, 2019, 02:30:07 pm ---well, I just got caught up on the manga too ^_^

will likely buy the DVD sets when available for the anime.

a really fascinating delve into the issues of carnivores and herbivores living together...

A minor warning for some it really delves deep on some topics, and often fairly graphically... I could definitely see some of the things it covers as being difficult for some people to read  ^_^;;

--- End quote ---

I just finished reading basically all of it online. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop it's pretty addicting and literally sucks you into it. Once merch becomes available in the US I'm defiantly going to yoink some of that.

Honestly I love just how the Manga flows and it's great to watch the Anime then compare it to the Manga. It's almost page for page almost exactly like the Manga. It's cool to see it come to life

I relate the most with Legosi. Yeah I would defiantly say it's a manga not for younger people. It can be a bit disturbing for some.

cause the rat:
Didn't wait for it to come to Netflix. Just watched the first 12 eps. Been a fan of Anime for years. But have to say I've never watched a "slice of life" style one before. This work is AMAZING. It reaffirms my general hatred of all things Disney.  Zootopia's message was a good start for the better. But it's ultra clean sticks sweet and shiny bright overall appearance churns my stomach. Beastar is rotten, unfair, dark and gritty. Characters are somewhat unpredictable and sometimes unlikeable. Even morally disgusting. And like any good anime you don't know who's going to live or die. This is the first anime I've seen that makes me want to read the Magna. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version