Author Topic: Is there a U.S. government coverup on UFO's?  (Read 5825 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Is there a U.S. government coverup on UFO's?
« on: December 19, 2020, 12:53:58 pm »
About a week ago, I had checked out from the library the tv show series titled Project Blue Book. It's based on the actual project of the same name which ran during the 1950's-1960's investigating UFO sightings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Book

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Book_(TV_series)

This post is NOT about asking if you believe in UFO's and aliens. But rather do you believe the U.S. government (or other world governments) are actively covering up the existence of UFO's and alien sightings from the public?

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: Is there a U.S. government coverup on UFO's?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 02:14:37 pm »
We had a large object enter our solar system a few years back. It made a ninety degree turn and left at the same speed it entered.  Both the shape of the object and it's actions defy all known physics. It was briefly mentioned and never talked about again. I believe it is impossible for there not to be other life, even intelligent, in the universe.

If governments know one way or another it would make perfect sense they'd keep it under wraps. NASA has recently publicly questioned whether or not to go public if or when they find life on Mars. The human race is no different mentally then it was four centuries ago. Galileo Galilei was nearly put to death for saying the earth rotates around the sun. Most people are afraid of change.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 01:51:22 am »
https://slate.com/culture/2020/12/mars-base-haim-eshed-galactic-federation-debunked-no-need-to-look-into-it-further.html

Article is by Hugh Mann. Nice try aliens, I'm not buying it. XD

If you don't get the joke, say the name out loud.
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 11:36:26 pm »
 I've been interested in UFO/ aliens for a long time.
If they exist,  yes,  governments are hiding it.  To stop mass panic.  If UFO/ aliens are not extraterrestrial,  then, yes, governments are covering up what THEY are doing.
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 08:35:23 pm »
Very much yes. Not telling because they want to not cause mass panic but mostly to keep us in the dark.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2020, 01:10:40 am »
Kobuk, ever get to go to the Roswell UFO museum?

Also, I may take this time to state that I HAD relatives who lived very near to the alleged crash site.  They were old.  And NO, they did NOT like talk about it, and flat out refused to when my brother and I hounded them to when we were pre-teens begging for info.  They were very adamant that they couldn't talk.  My parents also told us that they have for years tried to get out of these oldsters what had happened and little was revealed.  These people were friends of someone who had seen wreckage.  So yeah,cover up for something was certainly going on.  But no one knows what happened.  I know no one will believe me.  And I do not want to say names, so how can I prove anything.  Just another wrinkle in the coverup?  haha (or not)
(Name that tune!)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2021, 10:42:55 am »
Well, this is surprising.  :o Actually, maybe not. I've always known that Congress likes to stuff bills with a lot of "pork" that have nothing to do with the main issue of the bill. This is one such instance. But anyway, will we find out anything about our government's role in UFO's? Find out in 180 days!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/10/us/ufo-report-emergency-relief-bill-trnd/index.html

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 11:07:30 am »
So , again, Yes I do believe there is a cover up.
I wonder if we are covering up for ourselves?  Meaning a certain branch of govt has a program to make new vehicles.  They work, and are occasionally seen by all sorts of people who are not allowed to know.  Thus a cover up.

Such a vehicle as a UFO would be of the upmost importance to keep quiet.  It could be the silver bullet in a war if needed, but would only be totally useful if it is a complete unknown.  I suspect that various agencies through out the years came to some scientific discovery that lends its self well to a new type of propulsion.  And if one group can do it, then the other is assumed to be able also.  Thus keep your abilities secret till last minute, be first to use your  UFO type vehicle. 

Also, there have been many weird science experiments in the 50's and 60's regarding nuclear light bulb engine and other open frame, free flowing air cooled nuclear engines.  There used to be two in Idaho at the INEEL.  Saw them myself.  They are now on Wikipedia.  They were for airplanes.  So USA government openly admits trying to make a nuclear powered plane.  Why not make it smaller and better and a drone, and then it becomes the UFO we know today.

If anything is going on , it is covered up.  I think the government covers up many things, even things they do not need to.  As a procedure of need-to-know and information compartmentalization.
(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2021, 03:06:38 pm »
But wait, there's a catch. The article is calling for 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon". Is there a difference? Yes. An "Unidentified Flying Object" denotes an object moving through the atmosphere under it's own power. An Unidentified aerial phenomenon could denote previously undiscovered laws of physics happening in our atmosphere. Such as Sprites, charged O-zone, ball lightning and so on. This could mean a complete report on previously miss identified reports of now known atmospheric physics. I would be surprised if anything of real interest came out of this.

Is thee a cover up? I was able to investigate a case of 'cattle slaughter". There was all the signs you would expect from a UFO story. Dead animals with their soft areas removed. No blood. Even the "strange Black Beatles". My conclusion had nothing to do with UFOs. First "no blood". Dead things don't bleed. Second "no signs of how they died". Yes. Electrocution. Third "Strange Black Beatles". These bugs are the same bugs found all over America. They have been here longer than we have. The fourth conclusion is the scariest. Why these parts. Chemical intake, retention and expulsion. Or more commonly said. Tracing a chemical as it passes through the body. Is there a cover up? Yes. for what purpose? To me, unknown. But I would come to a conclusion that it's to prevent public hysteria. If your looking for a toxin and don't find it there is no reason to say "We are looking for a possible toxin". Why this action? Blame aliens and you don't have to let the public know. If a government agency bought the cattle outright or even tested there would be questions and eventually propaganda. Causing unnecessary damage to the cattle industry. Effecting all businesses directly involved with them.

Have i personally witnessed one? Yes. Can only describe it as an eighteen to twenty foot tall , three to four foot wide glass tube. Glowing softly from the inside. No real physical features other than it's over all shape. Non reflective surface. The same object was reported by others in flight. The object left a counter clockwise circle in the tall grass. About eight inches wide with the tall grasses still upright on the outside and inside of this line. No way to explain that on. 
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2021, 03:50:59 am »
Well because we're talking UFO's we might as well toss in Bigfoot.

Oklahoma lawmaker proposes a bill that calls for creation of a Bigfoot hunting season

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/25/us/oklahoma-lawmaker-bigfoot-hunting-season-bill-trnd/index.html

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2021, 03:34:33 pm »
A new look on Amoamoa. The object that entered our solar system from deep space.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2021/01/30/the-first-sign-of-alien-life.cnn

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2021, 10:30:17 pm »
Not a solar sail.  Too heavy

It's probably jettisoned junk from an alien ship.  Probably frozen alien poop.
(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2021, 03:50:12 am »
The argument against it being a solar sail is the total mass of the object itself. A comet's acceleration is due to both the size of the comet and the gasses around it. This acts like one large object. Giving the solar wind something to push against. Amoamoa doesn't have the mass to be able to accelerate at the speed it traveled.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2021, 10:26:59 am »
I thought a solar sail was an object which collected solar radiation pressure from the sun light and solar particles and got pushed away from the sun.  Then low mass large area would be required.

https://www.planetary.org/articles/what-is-solar-sailing

An object that was shot into space using a sling shot effect via using suns gravity to attract a mass and accelerate it, needs  a very dense object to be effective.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_assist

(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2021, 01:31:12 pm »
Weight isn't an issue in a vacuum. Only the area or size of the object. Because a comet  creates water vapor around  and behind it it creates a large area. This all acts as a single object for the solar winds to effect. Amoamoa didn't have the over all size to create the acceleration it traveled wile leaving our solar system.

The more an object weighs the more energy it takes to get it into space. That's why a solar sail would have to be made of the lightest material possible.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2021, 06:42:30 pm »
Well. It's been three months now. Guess their waiting till the last minute or for us all to forget about it.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2021, 02:10:25 pm »
More good news about UFOs or UAFs.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/business-videos/2021/04/15/navy-pyramid-ufo-video-orig-jm-kj.cnn

Looks like the full report is coming out in June.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2021, 04:31:39 pm »
Okay that video was a little ... intense in a way.
thanks for sharing
(Name that tune!)

Offline Kay Alett

• Species: Gryphon
  • part-time hobbyist
  • Female
    • Only The Strong: Wanderers
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2021, 03:03:19 am »
Hmmm hard to say what it is. I remember one time I saw a UFO that really stuck with me as a kid. It was the middle of the night and my family was doing a BBQ in the back yard, I was up front playing hide and seek with the other kids when there was a brownout, all the lights went dead so we got candles, put our game on hold and just waited for the power to come back. I was sitting on the front porch being bored when I noticed some strange lights on the horizon. I couldn't help but notice because they were the only lights up there, the rest of the town still had power, just our block was dead so there was still a lot of light pollution.

So I'm watching these lights in the distance as they just rise and fall, rise and fall, and then they just started going up and up and up and as my eyes followed them I took notice of something approaching directly overhead. The brightest constellations like Orion were still there in the sky but now I could see something in the sky that was covering the stars. A large, dark, triangular shadow that looked massive to me. I noticed lights in each corner but the creepiest thing about it was it made absolutely no sound at all as it moved. It was just up there and didn't even disturb the leaves on the trees.

It was passing over the house so I rushed to the back to catch sight of it and I told everyone back there to look up and watch, but nothing was there. Whatever it was, it passed over me and then it was gone. Like it stopped existing the moment I took my eyes off it. The power came back shortly after too. I don't know what it was but if it was indeed real I'd like to know.
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart
That saddest of all Words: Home

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2021, 08:15:22 pm »
I am glad Kay you shared that. 
Things are freaking real.

I worked with a guy who saw same thing you did,  but in oregon in 1970's, with similar effects.

My brother had seen a cigar thing in the mid 1990's.

I've seen very fast light in the night sky doing a 90 deg turn.

My dad saw lights on forest floor in Colorado in 1970's.
This phenomenon is real.

(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2021, 12:23:29 pm »
The good , bad and probably ugly about next months UFO report.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/17/politics/ufo-pentagon-explainer/index.html

It's a step in the right direction. But may not be as big of a step as most of us would like to see.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2021, 02:30:43 am »
A segment from 60 Minutes on UAP's with some nice, but still blurry, full color photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtMbBPzqHY

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2021, 03:07:11 pm »
I am glad some stigma is being reduced.
(Name that tune!)

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2021, 07:20:29 pm »
You never know what people think till you ask.
At work I asked a coworker about this topic.  He responded with YES, government is covering up something.  We discussed what it might be that people see.  No resolution on that.  Then he proceeded to share his UFO story as well... and boy was it something.

And later he talked about skin walkers.  This is a guy who basically runs my department, very respected, very intelligent, a lot to lose by talking "crazy".

He is an engineer, everything he does is scientifically related.  And he works for government.  He is suspicious, and so am I .

(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2021, 02:21:17 pm »
Smoke screen or reality. I think we're back to square one on this.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/06/04/ufo-sightings-china-hakeem-oluseyi-intv-newday-vpx.cnn

i know people, now passed on, that worked on the stealth bomber back in the 1970's. Most of the advanced aircraft we see today is 40+ year old technology. So the idea that these UFO's are human tech is likely. Even if they are from another world we're not going to hear that. For the same reason NASA wouldn't publicly report finding life on Mars. There is a bigger fear of how people react to the unknown that the unknown itself.

Like the slaughtered cattle I saw in the 70's. The conclusion pointed more to a test for chemicals rather than alien experiments. Blaming aliens as a cover up rather than starting a real panic. No one hears from the farmers who actually reported helicopters.

On the flip side of all of this it's still possible there are alien aircraft. However no one is going to show, leak or make public evidence to prove it. Again because of public hysteria. it would really surprise me if they did.