general furry discussion > convention talk

Feral

<< < (2/8) > >>

Sporty Fox:
After reading all this I had to go find thier website, looks like a great time! According to the site next years event is going to be Aug 27-31, running Sat thru Wed, and will be back at Camp Arowhon.
  Great, now that make three furry events I want to save for.......

Lascivus_Lutra:
OK, they are ready for registrations.  They have a new website up with lots of info.  The costs aren't shown on any front end screen. (kinda weird) but you CAN register now and pay when you can.  When you finish the registration process you will know your costs.  It is an 'all inclusive' arrangement although you could have some additional costs for project supplies or 'extra food/drink.'  All meals and cabins  are provided under the registration fee.  

So if you are an 'outdoors fur' this one is right up your alley!

Visit the site and see for yourself Feral!

Edit: Basic Cost is $250 Canadian which is just over $200 US, if paid before Jan 31st.  After that I think it goes up about $25.  Hope to see you there!

Lascivus_Lutra:
Hey I mapped out the trip from Lorain, OH to Algonquin Park, Ontario.  It takes 7.5 hours going through Buffalo and 11 hours if I go through Detroit.  Not too big a difference, so if anyfur is pondering going but needs a ride give up a howl and we'll see what we can work out.  

If you are south of me you could always drop your car at my place (its safe, lots of cops live in my neighborhood) or I could ride with you.

T Fox:
I've been wanting to go since I saw the website but I don't know if I'll be going or not.  I've still not talked to anyone about it yet.  >.<  (Yes, I am very lazy.)  If I do go I'll likely need a ride though.  I'm in Hamilton, in the East Mountain area.  *Thinks.*  That would be on the way from Buffalo, right?

Lascivus_Lutra:
I'd be close enough to pick you up going either way.  Definitely need to chat with your folks about going and would prefer they talk to me too at some point.  If they aren't cool with you getting a ride from me you can catch the Feral! bus from Toronto also its only an hour away and they could drop you off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version