Author Topic: What would your pet say to you?  (Read 5891 times)

Offline Zhono Veranhaut

• Species: Chocobo
  • Some things never change it seems.
  • Female
Re: What would your pet say to you?
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2011, 11:09:20 am »
Panda Bear (dog): Cuddlez plz?
Buster (dog): Hai! It's you! It's you! It's you... *5 hours later* It's still you!!!!
Zoey (dog): wannaplaywannaplayiwanttoplaycanyouplaywithmeplaywithmeooohatailmytailmytailmustcatchtailOUCHtailhurt....
Speck (cat): *yawn* I can haz sleepy timez?

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 01:05:58 pm »
Cally the Horse;
What I think she says: "Ah the UberHoof hath returneth. It will be my honor to bear you on my back for the next hour and the carrot you bring is but a subsequential reward next to your very presence."
What she really says: "Oh noes, its that guy again, yep wearing leather boots, that means the saddle's coming next, yep there it is. Blarg, I just want to sleep, after you feed me that is. I smell the carrot in your pocket, why don't you just give that to me and put me back in the stall for the night and we'll call it even. Ohhh, right there yeah, ah, okay you can continue rubbing my neck there and grooming me for a few minutes longer, I like that. Just no saddle today m'kay?"

Woelf the Dog;
What I think he says: "Hey bud, been waiting all day for you to return from work. Lets get into the fields and flush up a squirrel or two. I may not be able to chase them anymore, but I can remember, so lets go".
What he really says: "Hey bud, ooh my bones ache. I guess I need to get up and go take a walk now eh? ok, lets go, OMG its cold out here ain't it. Well, just since you made me get up and leave that warm corner I was curled up in, I'm just going to stop every 3 feet and sniff some shrubberies that I've smelled a hundred times before and take 20 minutes to walk 50 feet. Then, I'll lay down at the turn around point because I know how much you love that. Yeah, I may be old, but I'm still huge, you just try and pick me up after I lay down."

Neko & Minu the Cats;
What I think they say: "mrph, what?"
What they really say: "Is it time for food yet? How about now? Gotta be close, can you just give me snack? How about a nibble? No I dont want to be petted, I want food. Give it up or I'm pouncing your face when you sleep tonight. Still not moving? well, lets see, you like this cellphone in the table? I like food just as much. You dont feed me now this phone is falling to the floor. Here it goes...."

Toomany the Cat;
What I think he says: "Hey its you, you're back from not being around me for the past ummm 5 minutes. Maybe more, I dunno. I think its time to play with the laser, Its in the box right there, simple arms reach. I'd play with it myself but y'know, no opposible thumbs. C'mon, just reach a little more, ooooh you're touching it, yep, time to go, gotta chase that red fairy now up and down the stairs..(5 minutes later)..Hey its you, you're back from not being around me for the past ummm 5 minutes. Maybe more, I dunno. I think its time to play with the laser, Its in the box right there, simple arms reach. I'd play with it myself but y'know, no opposible thumbs. C'mon, just reach a little more, ooooh you're touching it, yep, time to go, gotta chase that red fairy now up and down the stairs..."
What he really says: "Hey its you, you're back from not being around me for the past ummm 5 minutes. Maybe more, I dunno. I think its time to play with the laser, Its in the box right there, simple arms reach. I'd play with it myself but y'know, no opposible thumbs. C'mon, just reach a little more, ooooh you're touching it, yep, time to go, gotta chase that red fairy now up and down the stairs..(5 minutes later)..Hey its you, you're back from not being around me for the past ummm 5 minutes. Maybe more, I dunno. I think its time to play with the laser, Its in the box right there, simple arms reach. I'd play with it myself but y'know, no opposible thumbs. C'mon, just reach a little more, ooooh you're touching it, yep, time to go, gotta chase that red fairy now up and down the stairs..."

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2011, 04:16:52 pm »
"Lemme in! Lemme In!"
"Would you work the magic dot for me? I know it's on top of that big box you keep the cold food in. I want to chase the magic spot!"
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Tanu

• Species: Raccoon
  • Just a regular Office Raccoon.
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2011, 01:25:28 am »
My dog would constantly say things like "Talk me for a walk Dang it!" and "Lets play a game I'm bored"

My fish would just say "Feed me!"
Celebrate who you are.

Offline Brad9995

• Male
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2011, 06:43:23 pm »
my cat would say, "let me go i don't want to be pet i just want to chase my reflection in the mirror!" :)

Offline IceDag

• Covered in BEES!
  • Female
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2011, 07:15:15 am »
"what do you MEAN I'm too big!? I can jump up into your one person bed with you!" - Gígur, my Irish Wolfhound.
(I'm new, please, be gentle o///o)
ಠ.ಠ
I see what you did there.

Offline Emerald Blade

• Guys, chill out, I got this" *KABOOM* "Nevermind
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2011, 09:19:24 pm »
"Siigghhh.   I'm bored, we should play or somethen.... Did you hear the garage, I heard the garage, i think it's mom.... mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom" snoopy the min pin
FYI I'm on Steam, wanna talk? msg me at Emerald Blade
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/UNCE-UNCE-UNCE.png

Offline Avor

• Male
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2011, 07:14:01 am »
Our older cat Dusry would say somethiing like "Why are you doing that when you could be petting me?". He comes and plops himself down dead center of what ever you were working on. But I am proud of my cat, fighting the good fight exessive homework.

Offline IceDag

• Covered in BEES!
  • Female
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2011, 08:43:08 am »
I love kitties, but I'm allergic to them :c

My dog Gígur scaresme sometimes XD
He's a huuuuuge Irish Wolfhound, and I was eating a banana earlier, something he loves.
Basically, you don't know terror until you've been glomped and had your hand devoured by a big, black Irish Wolfhound.
(I'm new, please, be gentle o///o)
ಠ.ಠ
I see what you did there.

Offline ChristopherLion

• Species: Lion
  • Male
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2011, 08:54:47 am »
Well lets see....  I dont have pets right now although my oldest sone has turtles and fish but I use to have two cats.  The siamees was smart as a whip and we had a lengthy discussion about the answer to the question about life, the universe, and everything.  We both came to conclusion that 42 was the wrong answer.  He said he knew the actual question but would not divulge it to me.

As for the other cat, it was an himilayian and he was just plain stupid.  I tried talking to him once and all i got was "Du............".

I was at an oddicy of the mind meeting for my oldest son once and was milling around board, and saw the host's dog sittig in the dining room with his leash stuck to a chair.  I sat next to him because he looked so depressed and petted him for a while.  He was happy to see someone that cared about how he felt and told that that question I was trying to descern was what is 7*9.  Go figure...
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with chocolate. - source unknown

The most common form of despair comes from not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

FFL6arsw A-- C- D H+ M- P+ R+ T++++ W Z? Sm- RLE a++ cl d? e* f h++++ iw j- p- sm#

My FA site and art: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/christopherd./

Offline Kishi

• *balances ferret plushie on my head*
  • Male
    • Press this to be a stalker.
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2011, 04:46:33 pm »
Hunter, Yellow Lab, Age: 5 - "Oh hey! Did you come to play with me? Hey! Hey! You gonna give me some of that sandwich? Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! You gonna let me out?! Yay!" *runs into the family room and launches an ottoman across the room*
Isabel, Cat, Occupation: Queen, "You, human slave, fill my water bowl. No, don't come near me. Stop human, I said stop! Let go of me. Put me down this instant. Right now. Let me down! *starts hissing until I put her down* And don't do that again. *I scare her off* AHH SAVE ME!"
Felicity, Calico, On Loan. "Oh hey, Im gonna come chill by you for a bit, ok? ... *receives petting and loving* Ohhh... Thats nice. Oh yeah, right behind the ears. ~Few minutes later~ That was nice, but you bore me, so Im gonna go sit over on that couch and do nothing for a few hours."
Oscar, AKA Stupid Cat, AKA Longkitten. "Oh hai gaiz. *starts batting around something that is laying on the floor* Hey! Dont you run away from me! Come back here! *runs into Hunter and is licked* OH GOD ITS HUGE, RUN AWAY! *runs into Isabel and gets mauled* ".

Various Fish: "Sup."
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 04:48:05 pm by Kishi »
"But are you going to kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays."
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things... and how does that work? You're a bicycle" Claudio Sanchez, In the song Ten Speed of Gods Blood and Burial, which is basically about a crazy old writer talking to his bicycle.

Offline DreamerHusky

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2011, 05:42:03 pm »
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 02:57:10 pm by DreamerHusky »

Offline Neko13

• Female
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2011, 09:05:21 pm »
Tsuki (my cat, age 5)
"Wake up and feed me" or "why aren't you feeding me"
"I just rogued your laptop" or "you had a laptop"
"Love me"
"Why isn't my fountain plugged in"

Yea she's a bit of a spoiled brat. She loves sleeping on laptops, being loved & pet, & drinking from her purifying water fountain.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2011, 04:21:23 pm »
"What did you just open? Me want!"

"What's in the bucket? OOOO! Fish! My favorite!" (Dances around)

"My food thingie has no food."

"Pat my tummy!"
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)