Author Topic: Its been a while..  (Read 2606 times)

Offline Alex

• Species: Raccoon
  • Male
Its been a while..
« on: November 24, 2021, 09:40:42 pm »
Thanks to Benjamin I was able to recover my old account (Thanks Benjamin!) so I thought I'd say hello.

Hello!

Its been quite a while since I last visited Furtopia back in 2006 and it feels good to be back. Furtopia is a special place to me where I took my very first steps into the furry fandom back in 2005 and I'll always remember that. I remember talking to all kinds of fuzzies about just about everything and loved listening to Radio Furtopia. I was even a regular here when I attended my first convention, which I'd love to start attending again next year. But anyway..

How have you all been? :)

Offline Benjamin

• the admin liger
  • Species: liger
  • Male
    • stripeymaney
Re: Its been a while..
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 10:07:03 am »
Welcome back. :)

As you can see, the forum is a bit quieter than it was fifteen years ago. Times are changing, I guess.
Still, we have a trickle of posts. I still try to drop in on occasion, myself. Heh.

As for me, am doing alright. Am not as involved in furry as I used to be, but I keep on lurking...

Benjamin

Offline Alex

• Species: Raccoon
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 08:59:09 am »
Thanks!

I see what you mean, yeah.. Its definitely quieter here than it used to be.

I guess its better than it being dead. x_x

Offline Benjamin

• the admin liger
  • Species: liger
  • Male
    • stripeymaney
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 12:32:49 pm »
Definitely an improvement over death. It's not quite a situation for a merciful demise quite yet. LoL

Maybe the biggest problem for forums like these is that they're not the most smartphone-friendly in design, though I find it looks alright on my phone when I set the phone sideways.
I dunno. Furry forums, in general, aren't so popular anymore. At least from what I've noticed. Not sure what's up with that.

Benjamin

Offline DDD

• Species: White Tiger
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2022, 05:18:55 am »
Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about Furtopia Radio!
Damn this place was so advanced...we were streaming before Twitch, Youtube...all these other things!

DDD
Those who cannot walk, but can imagine, can fly.
Those who can walk, but cannot imagine, are limited to walking.