Author Topic: Subway - A Disaster/Survival RP  (Read 1358 times)

Offline YingBlanc

• Male
Subway - A Disaster/Survival RP
« on: November 27, 2010, 04:36:25 pm »
ok here is the scenario. A subway train has just left a station carrying who ever decides to join but an earthquake has caused 2 sections of the subway to collapse, right around your train, with no way out of in for a long time with multiple injuries and air running out, you must try to live long enough to be rescued. But this rp starts off with all the players boarding the train at the station then it will set off and as the driver and god i shall deal out who has what spot below ok?

The Spots:
Medic (not professional so like a student or school nurse or something) x2 : ,
Cop (restores order when panic or fight occurs) :
Subway Expert (can tell if something is about to happen as a safety release or under strain from collapse):
Uninjured xN:
Injured xN:

xN=how many players left 1/2
Positions will be put down to a randomiser

rules:
No outside contact through phone, wifi, internet, nothing that required a signal to a satellite.
No weapons.
No godmodding
You can carry whatever is normally allowed on subway trains:
-Suitcases
-Rucksacks
-Bottle of water/cola/juice
-Briefcase
-MP3/IPod/Ipad
-DS/PSP/other gaming console that is portable
-anything else that is portable and not capable to cause harm
Have Fun  :D

Game starts with 6+ people, please state if you are ready because only a minority vote will start the game. all you have to do to get in the game is go IC and state getting on the train. after a week the "doors will shut on the train" meaning nobody else can join until I do another scenario like this of another subway train or even a building but only if the people playing want another round or you state you want to go into a second round.

-Intro-
 Ying arrived at the subway train yard ready for the morning shift carrying a flask of coffee and a bagel with Tuna and salad. He'll get a proper breakfast after this shift which was a short trip from the Airport to the Stadium. It was match day and the home team was playing the stadium so he expected a lot of passengers, but that didn't bother him as long as his cab door was locked which it always was. he met the other subway driver starting today and he asked Ying if he was supporting the team today and Ying just replied "yeh, though the game is not really my cup of tea, but I wish them luck, and you to on your route as well". he climbed into his cab and started the slow move to the airport ready to pick up the first set of passengers as he ate his bagel and drank his coffee. After about 30 minuets he pulled up at the Airport station and walked to the back of the train ready to go the way he just came and once he reached it he opened the doors to the passengers wanting to get on.

((ooc: enjoy the game  :D))
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 04:38:52 pm by YingBlanc »

Offline Landrav

• Flufftaur
  • Male
    • My FA
Re: Subway - A Disaster/Survival RP
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 07:00:33 pm »
Landrav shuffled onto the subway car and shouldered his way to the nearest hand strap. Just his luck that the stadium was on the way to his office building. He had no particular interest in the game, but it seemed to be all his coworkers could think about. At the very least, he might be able to grab a seat after all the fans disembarked at the stadium. Landrav worked the headphones around his ears and shifted his weight again; it was difficult to resist the urge to spread his wings, but it would have to wait until he got to the office, no matter how badly he wanted to stretch. After checking on his messenger bag and bag lunch, Landrav closed his eyes and allowed the sweet strains of Ace of Base drown out the world.

(Male, winged red fox, just like my regular fursona)

EDIT: 12/5/10: Well, this looked interesting, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.  I'll let someone else take my place.  I'm going to see about another RP.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 04:18:49 pm by Landrav »
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/landrav/

I am contractually obliged to state that Fluttershy is the best pony.

Offline Onion

• Kupo!
  • Male
Re: Subway - A Disaster/Survival RP
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 09:43:58 pm »
-Onion-
Species: Ivalice Moogle

Wearing: Black Jimmy Hindrics Shirt, Black Blue Jean Pants, Boxers, Leather utility hole Belt, Black VANS Brand Hoody, Watch, Black Bandana, VANS Brand Shoes with Black and White Wide size Laces on both pears, Large white tube socks, Wide Side Chain, Wallet, Multi-Tool, Black Beanie.

Items on Hand: Large Back-Pack, 1 EMT Training guide book, First-Aid kit, Adult & Child Pocket Size Rescue Breather Masks, One way air tube, Large Note Pad, 2 pencils, 1 Pen, A Calculator, Rubber Bands, Small Maglight, 1 PSP-GO, 1 Tube of watermellon flavored wacky syrup candy, Head Phones. Extra Boxers, And Shorts.

Onion Wakes up to the sound of his alarm clock glairing. "eh" he sighed removing his blanket and getting out of bed. he yawned as he shut off the alarm clock. "12:00, great three hours till class"  =_- he sighed.

Finishing his morning routien he got dress and grabbed a poptart for break-fast. He turned on the tv over looking the kitchen from the fridge top. The news was on. A Routch was flying over the city talking on a microphone "I-45 is  experincing some conjestion today as Three Crashed involving two cars and a log truck has occured, ambulances are on thier way to the scene now.  on Ulta Dr there seems to be a large sink hole. now ones getting through there sharin. And on the south end of town is a over turned maple syrup tuck on ClearMont AVE. Sure does'nt seem like a good day to drive to me, back to you Sharen!" the reporter exclaimed as he flew away. Onion turned off the TV. "well darn, Now I gotta waist money on the subway. there goes my energy drink for the day" he thought with a frown  >:( . gathering his stuff he bid fare well to his messy studio apartment and stepped out on the bizy city street to walk to the sub way station.

As he walk somberly along the side walk he happened no noticed a newpaper stand. An article caught his eye  :o " SCANDLE IN THE WHITE NEST!!! We Reveal all the horrorible detail in this edition of the Racoon Times Union!". He picked up the paper and payed the shop owner 0.50 cents. Soon he came apon the steps to the subway and made his way down the stairs past a homeless lemor. He payed the 3 dollar toll and got on board the subway. he suffled his way to an open seat and sat down."Why is everybody cramping this one car. the next three are'nt even that full, forget this im moving to car two." he thought as he made his way to car 2 and copped a squat  >:(.