Author Topic: Covens, bloodlines, and roses (IC)  (Read 82228 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Covens, bloodlines, and roses (IC)
« on: January 25, 2013, 04:40:30 pm »
Julian opened his eyes to gaze at the dark wood of his coffin. One paw slid up to unlatch the coffin, the other pushing him up from the velvet. After leaving the coffin, he pushed it under the bed. Strolling leisurly into the living room, he gazed out over the city, HIS city. Los Angeles, the city of lost angels. Not an original line, but an appropriate one. Julian looked at the city, and wondered yet again why so many vampires refused to leave their crumbling castles. Well, he was a city vampire, despite being ancient. He loved the cities, from his home of Los Angeles, to all the many cities that he had traveled to. Hmm, maybe he woukd see if Amie wanted to go to japan with him. He couldnt go without her. He couldnt get by without her. Who else would pay the taxes, and make clothing, and do the thousands of other tasks that needed doing during the daylight hours. He couldnt. He pondered these thing, sitting in front of the window. Sometimes he wondered if Amie was really happy. He would talk to her whenever he saw her next.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
Re: Covens, bloodlines, and roses (IC)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 06:25:52 pm »
The alarm in Amie's room went off. Today had been one of those days where there wasn't too much to do in the waking world, so she had come home after managing Julian's stocks and fallen asleep. Turning the delicate chime off, she sat up, rose from her bed, and walked down the hallways in her ghostly white Victorian-inspired nightgown- a gift from Master Julian, purchased during his last trip to Tokyo. Upon entering the living room, she acknowledged Julian musing on the lively landscape of LA. "Good evening, Master Julian," She stated as she made a slight curtsey to him.
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 06:55:34 pm »
Julian looks up when you enter. "Ah, hello Amie. I was just thinking about you. Please sit dowqn, I would like to speak with you about something that has been bothering me lately." He waits for you to sit and begin. "Amie, I am incapable of watching you during the day, as you well know, but I am curious. Do you ever go outside of the mansion, and do anything... not related to me?" Julian quietly mused that that came of as rather needy, and almost childish. "What I mean is, do you ever go enjoy yourself? You are always so focused on me, and my needs, that sometimes I feel YOU may be the one whom is not living." He loks at you solemly.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 07:41:52 pm »
Amie smiled at Julian. "Master, I quite enjoy the life I have now. You don't need to worry about my entertainment- you are a kind master, and I cannot imagine a life of not working for you." She knew he didn't believe her- she had only been his servant for a year, and about every month he asked something to the effect of "Are you happy?". Despite his worry, the answer was always "yes".
Hey, I have a DA:

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 07:59:26 pm »
Julian sighed deeply, but decided to change subjects, because he knew she would always answer the same way. "Very well, a new subject then. I was considering taking another trip to japan, I have been in this city for almost a whole month without leaving. Besides," Here he couldnt he;p but chuckle. "I am rather hungry for some japanese food." He momentarily lost himself in thought over all the wonderfull blood he had feasted on last time he went to japan. He looked up at Amie. "Not to mention, I have a friend who lives in the country that told me to drop by, that he had something to show me."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 12:26:43 am »
"Should I secure air fair and pack the luggage?" Amie asked as she arose, ready to help Julian. Master's business always meant an influx of good fortune, and foreign investments always yielded well for his savings account- the very thing that Amie used as a cover-job in the sunlit-world. She silently chuckled at herself; that was one more reason to assure Julian with: she probably would have been extremely bored of a normal life... perhaps bored to death of it.
Hey, I have a DA:

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 02:13:14 am »
 "Excellent, yes. I would like to leave as soon as possible. Please just pack for yourself, I would like to pack myself this time." He stood and stretched. "Later, I would like you to come to a club with me, I am feeling hungry, and I prefer not to leave you alone here at night." He went into his bedroom and began to pack. After he had the basics, clothes, a few toiletries, some books, etc. he looked back to make sure that Amie wasnt around. Hunching down, he reached inside a drawer and  pulled out a small black silk bag. Opening it, he gazed at the small ruby red jewel that sat nestled inside. It glowed gently with its own internal light. Then he closed the bag and slid it into the reccesses of the suitcase. Lastly he pulled out a small piece of parchment, crackly and rigid with age, set into a wooden frame. Gazing down at the fox inside, rendered in oil paintings, he sighed. "Three hundred years, and you havent aged a day Felix." He kissed the photo and set it in among the things, befor zipping up the suitcase and putting it by the door. He checked himself in the mirror, because he didnt want Amie to know he had almost cried. Sometimes he wondered if the girl was truely mortal, she seemed so wise.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 06:32:00 am »
Amie packed most of her Lolita chords, somehow managing to make all the petticoats fit into the luggage. Picking a wig from her pre-packed wig case, she got dressed in yet another Lolita cord, a weird blend of a Gothic black base and pink accents. On her laptop (another gift from Master), She secured airfare for a round-trip, 2-week stay in Tokyo, making sure that the departure times and arrival times where projected to be in the darker hours. Squaring anything else she needed for the trip, she went to Julian's room, lightly rapping on the door. "Sir?"
Hey, I have a DA:

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2013, 07:04:38 pm »
"Come in Amie." He turned to her as he opened the door. "I trust that everything went well with the plans? There are a few things you should know about my friends befor we go. My friend and his mate live in the country side. My friends name is Yein, and he is a bengal tiger, then his mate is a white tiger, No. Yein and No are native japanese. Both are vampires, and both have very potent gifts. Technically, it is against the rules to tell a mortal another vampires gift, but you need to know. No can drain blood from up to thirty feet away, if she cuts you. And Yein is the most powerful of all. Yein is one of only five vampires throughout history, to have attained the status of Patrirch. He doesnt require blood to survive, he can walk in the sunlight, and his gift is that anything he draws, he can bring to life for some time. They are both VERY powerfull, and VERY old vampires. Please be very crefull around them, because they arent used to being around mortals, and I dont want them to hurt you by mistake. Unlike me, Yein and his mate have not embraced the modern age. He has invited us to stay in his castle, a relic from the feudal era of japan. It is very beautiful, and I think you will like it there." He walked to the door, and smiles. "Dont worry though, we will have a wonderfull time."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Gauthar

• Male
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 08:44:26 pm »
Pushing her black coffin lid open and sitting up as emerald eyes gazed at the run down apartment she lived in. Rat infested filth that was miles away from where she used to live..even how she lived. Getting out of the coffin she shut it placing a blanket on top of it "What day is it?" she said to herself stretching out "I seem to have forgotten the simplest of things of keeping track of the days even the hours." looking out a partially broken window she saw the sun was setting grinning a bit "Time to feed I suppose wonder if I'll get my hands on the one who turned me. Ah well...time to feed revenge will come later." she brushed aside her bangs before heading to the door dressed for the club. As she got there a rat rushed past as her hand went out setting it aflame as it ran...the thing screamed in pain before dying the flame extinguishing as she snapped her fingers "Best not forget to extinguish my flames this time...dont want another fire." opening the door she went out it

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2013, 12:21:22 am »
doc staggered through the woods.
thirst.
no,no,he was one now, but he wouldn-
thirst.
the trees broke to reveal a mansion. he knew a vampire lived here
thirst.
he knew that this vampire knew he was a hunter
thirst.
he knew he was strong and might -
THIRST
he knew he would know how to get blood without attracting attention
he made it to the door and passed out
thirst...
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2013, 01:41:13 am »
ears perked up, and he stood. "Amie, were you expecting someone? I wasnt." He walked over and opened the door. His eyes took in the rabbit crumpled on his doorstep. A hunter, but why would he be here? They both knew that Julian would just dominate him and send him away. Then Julian noticed three things. One was the blood over the rabbits fur, two would be the lack of a humans warmth. This rabbit was cold as death. Then the third realization kicked in. "Amie, please go fetch me a towel, moist with wet water, then please bring me the medical kit." He stretched his arm under the rabbit, and lifted him easily. Carrying him bodily into the kitchen, he sat him down at the table. "amie, right now I would like you to go into your room, and come out only when I call you. I dont know how long this rabbit has been a vampire, but he doesnt seem to have drunk anything. Thank you very much." He sat across from the rabbit, settling into a position in which he could relax, and also be alert.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2013, 01:50:20 am »
doc woke slowly, his mouth feeling like he had tried to drink salt, he looked around and caught sight of him "kill me"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 02:08:13 am »
Julian glances at you, and stands up. "No. I am not going to kill you." He gently wipes the blood off of you with the towel, and binds your wounds with several rolls of bandages. "How did this happen? Who attacked you?" Julian couldnt beleive this. This was bad. He had a rouge vampire on his territory, and that wasnt good at ALL. "Can you remember anything from the attack?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 02:18:03 am »
" course i remember" he sneered " don't worry about secrecy, i got the bastard, but, well, he got me first, damn thing used illusions or somthin" he froed, " now kill me i don't want to be this...thing"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 02:26:28 am »
Julian glances sharply at you. "Do not take that tone with me fledgling. And I wont kill you. I dont kill. Besides, technically you arent living like this, you are existing like this." He sighs. "Well, first of all, you need to feed. You will have to share my coffin for tonight, we can get you one tommorow night. Do you have any particular favorite kind of mortal?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 02:34:39 am »
"fine...if i must exist as such....no, i cant say i've ever tasted anothers blood" he look at his watch an hour and a half.....been this way....tell me, how do you exist like this for centuries?"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 10:36:59 am »
Julian considers it. "I simply didnt fight my nasture. I need blood, so I hunt. Despite what you hunter and the church beleive, we vampires can feed without killing our victim." He looks at you. "Now, as a fledgling, it is my duty to teach you what you must know as a vampire. First, being vampire doesnt mean you must give up your religion, or stop beleiving in god. Contrary to poular belief, crosses dont hurt us, and I myself am rather fond of crosses, despite being a follower of the goddess. Second, is the seeing. It is a rule among vampires, that you must keep us a secret. You may only tell a mortal about vampires, if you have taken them as a retainer, also known as a shade. Third, the sun will not kill you instantly, but it hurts immensly. Fourth, you must feed. If you dont feed regularyly, then you will enter a state known as blood frenzy, and become a danger to everyone. Now come along, we need to find you a mortal to drink from. I can tell you more later."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2013, 12:27:46 pm »
doc looked at him "actually i'm atheist" he frowned and got up slowly, tottering and swaying as if drunk "i killed because i was good at killing and needed money....then my sister....."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2013, 12:54:09 pm »
Julian stands up and helps keep you steady. "Amie, I am going out. I think it would be safer for you to stay here." He leads you by the hand outside and into one of his three cars. He steps in and starts it, driving into the city. "Now, young one, I am going to teach you how to feed. I take it for grnted that you dont wish to kill your dinner. First of all, you must choose prey carefully. If your target is very intoxicaed, then you can get drunk off of their blood. Similarly, if you drink from a drug dealer, then you will be affected by the drug, except you wont gain an addiction, nor is it possible to overdose. Also, you must never drink from a corpse, by which I mean a dead inanimate morph. Other vampires is fine, although you wont make many friends if you become a hunter, but if you drink from a corpse you will become a wight. A wight is a mere shadow of its former self. They desicate and dry up, until they almost resemble humans. Their hair falls out, their eyes sink in, and they become dangerous to everything. A wight doesnt require blood, but it feeds on the fear and pain that it generates. If you see a wight, kill it or run, because it will do worse to you. Now, on to more pleasent matters. First of all, we need to establish your hunting grounds and prey. For now, you share my territory, since a fledgling must be sponsored by an older vampire. Tht means that your actions reflect on me, so please behave. My territory is all of Los Angeles. Your prey type can be anything, male, female, canine, feline, and so on, but it all depends on your personal preferences. For now though, we are going to visit one of my human friends. He is used to being feed o this will be good practice for your self control." Julian pells up in front of a large apartment complex, and leads you upstairs to a door. Producing a key, he unlocks it and lead you into a small apartment. A young male fox is sleeping on the couch, and Julian gently wakens him. "Nicholas, wake up, I need your help." The fox rouses himself, and perks up at seeing Julian. Julian smiles and explains the situation, and the fox just nods, and smiles at you. "A new vampire huh? Cool, usually only Julian comes by." He is a fennec, and looks maybe sixteen.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2013, 06:27:32 pm »
"w-what? why? you let him? but why?" he clutches his paws on the doorway, the crunch of wood, trying to stop himself from following the call of te young fox's blood to his dry maw

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2013, 08:57:16 pm »
Julian lluoks at you in surprise. "Of course I feed from him. It keeps him healthy. You see, Nicholas had the misfortune of when he was twelve, he was abducted by a vampiress. This woman feed on him almost daily, and after three years, he became an addict. He honestly NEEDS to be feed on, or else he gets very sick. And oveer the past twelve months, I will admit I have grown rather fond of him." Nicholas smiles at that, then walks over and closes the door. "Dont worry about me sir, it really doesnt hurt. In fact it feels good. Where do you want to feed from? A wrist? My neck? Somewhere else?" He stands really close to you, and he honestly seems to be excited about the idea of getting feed on. He looks at you, and his tail swishes.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2013, 09:17:04 pm »
doc looks at the kid dumbfounded "ummm...." the kid held out his wrist and doc drank, the hot blood wetting his tongue and throat, he drinks, and grips the wrist tighter when the kid pulls away, not realizing how much blood he has drank

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2013, 09:24:49 pm »
Nicholas gasps, but pulls you closer, opanting slightly. Julain walks over, and forcibly shoves you two apart. "Enough! Youll kill the kid Doc! Nicholas, you should be more carefull." Nicholas collapses, his breathing ragged and labored, but his face is a smile. Julian glances at you. "You obviosly need more blood than I thought. Must be becuase you are a fledgling." He holds out his own wrist. "Go ahead if your still thirsty, but dont mess with the kid. I aint gonna let anyhting happen to him."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2013, 09:38:33 pm »
doc shakes his head "i'm not letting this control me, need and want can be separated" he feels odd....as if his feet are not touching the ground, he looks down "what tha-"

his feet are in fact, not touching the ground