Author Topic: Covens, bloodlines, and roses (IC)  (Read 82353 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Re: Covens, bloodlines, and roses (IC)
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2013, 07:52:12 am »
Julian listened to the music coming from Amies room. Sneaking up to the door, he called out loudly."Are you excited miss Amie?" Then turns back to Doc, with a curious look on his face. Then his face breaks into a grin. "Then allow me to tesrt a theory. Then he grabs you, and pulls you in for a kiss.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2013, 10:52:54 am »
he gasped and blushed heavily murring.....even though you were crushing him, gravity pressing down on the two of them "h-hey! his cheeks felt hot and somhow his stomach was doing a barrel roll, he felt dazed and slightly confused.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 12:32:13 pm by whtwolf »
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2013, 04:32:17 pm »
Julian stops, and sowly steps backward. "Ow. That rather hurt. But at least I know how that works now." He rolls his shoulders, and winces when a couple of his joints pop. "Quite an impressive talent, I must say. Though Im still not sure what emotion exactly triggers the crush, the embarrasement or the pleasure. Ah well." He walks by and ruffles your headfur affectionalty. "I think I will cook tonight. Surprise Amie."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2013, 06:44:59 pm »
doc lay on the floor a little dazed, thinking of what just happened...the guy was nuts....but really cute...but I'M STRAIGHT...you are lying to yourself....i wonder what he is cooking...does he likee me...he is  jjust toying with me...he wants your power, he will manipulate you....lets just wait ands ee what happens these and many many more thoughts swam through his head until he felt dizzy and sick...and kind of hungry
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2013, 07:39:20 pm »
Julain in the kitchen, when he heard the familiar whispers that he now recognized. Lifting the bloodstone from its pouch, he glanced into the swirling insides. Then he snarled, and let out a yowl nearly loud enough to shake to house, dropping to his knees. He was in a throneroom, and seated befor his prone frame was a beautiful wolf female. She smiled at him, her eyes liquid pools of fire. "Bring me them Julian. Let me see my children. I want to see them." Her voice seemed so sincere, and those eyes... but he glared, pulling up every hateful image he could to counter her charm. Her smile became more predatory. "Then how about a deal. Give me them, and I will give you them." She pointed, and in the shadows of her throne he saw Felix, his old friend, as well as his brother, and his wife, their twins, their oldest son, and even his little five year old daughter. They waved, and she smirked. Next thing he knew, he was curled in front of the oven. Breaking down, he openly began to sob.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2013, 08:17:35 pm »
doc heard the yelp and his fighters instinct kicked in, he did a backhand spring and rushed to the kitchen, by the time he had gotten there there was  a crossbow with silver tipped arrows in one paw and a bottle of holy water in the other, he was wearing leather gloves, he was  prepared to deal with any manner of dangerous supernatural creatures, he burst through the door...there were no dangers..... he sat his weapons down and bent down over julian...he had never seen a vampire cry...."um....whats wrong?" he felt exceedingly awkward trying to comfort a vampire, he was used to only...well getting rid of them

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2013, 09:35:22 pm »
Unclenching his paw around the bloodstone, his immediatly felt worse. He had never let anyone see him cry. Not Nicholas, not Amie, even his old family had never seen him cry. And now here he was, sobbing in the kitchen floor, in front of a fledgling vampire, who until the night befor had only tried to kill him. He looked at his hands, stained red. Another interesting fact: vampires wept blood. They didnt have any water in their bodies, so they wept the only fluid they still did have. He rubbed his eyes, and only succeded in smaring the blood across his face. "Just thinking about my wife, and my four children, and my friends. And they are all dead. Not even dead like I am. Dead as in rotting in a box in Transylvania." He glared at the small bloodstone, slipping it back into his pouch. He tilts his head back, and lets out a small whimper. "I need a vacation."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2013, 10:01:21 pm »
doc smiled "it is hard....but wether you believe in afterlife or not...immortal or no, death is neccesary, the old man from egypt taught me that...he was the first jobi did after my family was slaughtered" his sorrowful smile became a face filled with sadness "i suppose this is why those who are no longe bound to death, still seek it...i have little to say, except that they would be proud, i may never have hunted you, but i still read the surveilence files, ou have accomplished much, and they would be proud"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2013, 10:25:53 pm »
"I am sorry to hear your family is dead. But what would mine have to be proud of? Yes, but I have accomplished  much for reasons of my own selfishness. The vampire coven I slew? To keep hunters from purging the city. Those families I "saved"? All so that I could collect a favor. I am a corpse, preserved on the outside, but on the inside, I am nothing. So amny mortals wish for a life where death cannot touch you. If they only knew. Have you any idea what it is like, to make a friend, and know that when they are old and barely able to move, that you willl be the same?  To watch your children, and your chidrens children, and their children, and soo on, die until noone even remembers your family existed? After all that, you LONG for death. You want here to take you away to somewhere you cant hurt anymore. Have you any idea how bad if feels, to watch Nicholas and Amie, and know that one day they wont exist. To watch the woman who you promised yourself to grow old and die in your arms?" He realized his voice has risen almost hysterically, and he places his head on his knees. "That was the worst. When Elizabeth died, I died. One learns not to fall in love with someone who is mortal. Vampires cannot love."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2013, 10:52:16 pm »
"oh really? so then why did you kiss me? i have put vampires out of their misery at their request before, you guy's problems? you don't hang out with each other enough, if you did, you would have friends that would last just asl ong as you would, and lets face it...i have all of eternity to hang out with the one person i know that won't shoot me on site...but occupational hazzard" he grinnedand kissed you on the cheek "besides, you are more fun than those guys"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2013, 11:22:29 pm »
"I kissed you because I was partly curious to see if it had any relation to your talent, and partly because I honestly wanted to." (you kiss him) He looks up at you. "You really changed your tune from earlier this morning didnt you?" He is still red eyed, but he is at least smiling now. He stands up. "Well, I think its very kind of you to say I am fun, but I doubt you on your vampire problem solving powers. Most vampires cannot stand the prescence of another vampire." Then he sits up. "Oh, that reminds me. We need to go get your your own coffin. And I have to show you to the duchess, or things might be bad for us all later."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2013, 11:48:56 pm »
"well it is easier to not be embarassed if you are not trying to keep it a secret...tell noone....anyway...i'm not most vampires...nor are you, you are one vampire, i am one vampire and the guy who bit me is one pile of ashes...that used to be a vampire" -you mention the dutchess- "um is she in charge?"

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2013, 06:52:44 am »
(Comic relief!)

Amie would have come down, but she was too busy clinging to the ceiling in fear. Master had terified her. She wasn't going to be lisrening to PonPonPon anymore. Not in this house.
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2013, 08:01:12 am »
(Hehe, I love that song. Weirdest video and lyric videos though. Have you heard the english words)
Julian smiles at you shyly, then changes to a look of pure shock. "What!? Are you...fledling, sorry. Yes. The duchess is the ruler of this territory. There are rules to being a vampire. That is why all fledglings must have an older vampire to sponsore them. So they can learn the basics. A few things about vampires. Females rule over the males, rather like spiders. When a new vampire or vampiress is brought in the world, the vampire who made them is supposed to bring them to the weekly ball to introduce them to the world. Vampires use it as an excuse to flaunt their "childrens" power, and find out who has lots of children. I highly doubt your sire is going to show. But, yes, the duchess always like to meet the new vampires. She is an extremely old lynx, and she has the gift of prescence. I have to show you at the ball, which is tommorow." He looks you up and down. "And I need to find you something to wear. Rachela is very big into tradition, and she requires you to dress in the styles of the year your sire/master was born. So we need to find you some more, archaic threads." He grins. "And try not to go all vampire hunter during the party. They dont like that very much." He walks by, and puts a paw aorund your shoulders, pulling you in for a quick hug, and then walks off.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2013, 08:26:05 am »
"WAIT!! but um.....won't they hate me for oh i don't know....successfully hunting down and killing 34 of them, and missing 17 that i attempted to kill? also....my sire is the guy who turned me right? kinda took a stake to the knee before i found out about his personal life....a holy water soaked stake"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2013, 05:11:57 pm »
Julian laughs. "Not at all. You see, despite being blood drinkers, vampires actually hate to fight mortals. The churches and hunter houses have a longstanding deal with us. To keep the secrecy, and protect mortals. If a vampire acts inside ceartin restrictions, he will be left unmolested. But if a vampire does enough to warrant a hunt, then he threatenns all of us. If a vampire is blatant, and weak, enough to be killed by a mortal, even the highly trained hunters, then he gets no sympathy. Besides, I happen to know several very old vampire families who probably want to thank you, for killing renegade spawn.And even beyond all that, you are under my protection, and it is well known that I have a taste for the blood of other vampires. Now, how would you like your coffin, and I will need a list of clothing sizes." He sits down. "I wonder where Amie is? I hope I didnt scare her...to badly."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2013, 10:08:01 pm »
"um...ok....well i wear a 30-30 in pants, and a small in shirts..."he blushed and looked down at his gigantic feet "and a size 14 shoe, as for the coffin...can i get one silver on the outside, and purple liner.......i like shiny things" (these are my sizes irl actually)

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2013, 10:44:28 pm »
(I see. Adding a little realism in. Thats pretty cool.)
Julian nods, gesturing with one paw around the enourmos mansion. "I dont mind. In case you havent realized, I am not exactly broke." He stands and takes the food off the counter, popping it into the oven. Scrawling another hasty note to Amie, he checks the clock. "Only six o clock. Gotta love early nights in winter. We got plenty of time." As he grabs his coat and walks into the car, he checks on nicholas once more. "Sweet kid. So much like his grandmother. Anyways, lets roll." He gets into his car with you and drives first to the mourge. He runs inside, and comes back out. "Sorry, but youll have to spend one more night with me, they need a day to get all the paperwork filled, and the coffin shipped, and everything. I put you down for a "private family burial"." Then he takes you to a seedy backstreet clothing shop. The owner is a blind serpent woman, who wears a flowing silk kimono, and speaks to Julian in soft hissing japanese. He respondse to her, and she nods and calls into the back. Three more woman come out, smiling broadly. They begin to encircle you, chattering excitedly and pointing at you. Julian smiles. "This is Madame Choo, and her triplets, Lee, Gemma, and Ayui. They make clothing from any time period, becasue they have lived through them all." He turns to the girls, and starts talkiing very fast. They nod, and run into the back, coming back fifteen minutes later with several packages tied with twine. He thanks them, and removes a large pearl from a pocket. They nearly snatch the pearl, shooing you away. He leads you back out to the car, but just sits there.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2013, 11:03:49 pm »
"um....julian?......thanks...a lot, i'd probably be dead if i hadn't found your house...
also my um..gift? i think i can trigger it whenever...but what happened is i believe it can be "set off" by certian things as well.....i was playing with it, and julian? i owe you...big time"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2013, 11:21:03 pm »
Julian waves a paw airily. "No you wouldnt have. You would just found yourself a different place. You dont owe me anything. And what about you controlling? You think you know how it works? Mine is a simple thought. I choose to be dominating, and I am." He leans back, but then opens his eyes again. "Oh, I nearly forgot, we need to discuss a few things you should know about vampires. First you need to know about vampiric ettiquete. When refering to an older vampire, except for me, just call them  elder unless they tell you their name. They call you fledgling, but if a vampire asks our name, then dont hesitate to tell them, cause it is a sign of honor for a young vampire to be recognized with their names. A vampire who is around your age will call you Doc. You may refer to me as Julian, or sire, but I would prefer Julian. When I introduce you to the duchess, dont meet her eyes. That is a great dishonor. A female vampire has priority, but age trumps gender. Flirting is considered almost a requirment, but if you dont wish to, then dont.  And one last thing, can you dance?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2013, 11:30:51 pm »
~"and one last thing, can you dance?"~
doc dropped the knife he had been toying with "um dance?"  he thought back to the last time he had tried to dance....prom it had went terrible

at the memory his face promptly got slammed into the dash of the car "ow"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2013, 11:46:43 pm »
Julian chuckles. "Il take that as a no?" He drives the car up to a ridge overlooking the city, and gets out. "Come on, Ill show you how to dance."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2013, 11:51:28 pm »
"um ok" he wass till thinking back to highschool prom..he had slipped in a puddle of water made by a dropped icecube, he wasn't exactly sure how it had happened, but somehow he set off a chain reaction that ended in fire

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2013, 12:11:02 am »
Julian traces a line in the dirt, and stand you in a spot on the gound. "The most common dances are the waltz, which is fairly easy, and the foxtrot, which is slightly faster. He then pulls a small wooden piece out. "Since I figure you dont want to dance with me, we have this." He puts it into the dirt, and tamps it down. A few moments later, a woman springs from the ground. She is dressed in an elegant black dress, and she is also a rabbit. She smiles at you, and you see she is slighlty off the ground. Julian nods to you. "Now, step to your partner, and dance. I will call out the steps. Ready? One, two, one, two, three go!"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2013, 12:16:23 am »
"um......is she an illusion?" doc is currently to distracted by the bouncier parts of the rabbit