Author Topic: Covens, bloodlines, and roses (IC)  (Read 82430 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Re: Covens, bloodlines, and roses (IC)
« Reply #7150 on: November 01, 2013, 08:54:09 pm »
"Waterfront view!" "Not, city scape!" "No, both!" "Hellishly hot!" "Infernally hot!" "Demonically hot!" "Succubus hot!" They seem to be having plenty of fun just shouting out what they want.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #7151 on: December 31, 2013, 01:04:54 am »
Epilogue: Covens, Bloodlines, And Roses(Archangel Bolvar Fordragon's story.)

Bolvar watched Devon and Marissa come to love each other, and eventually get married and have two children of their own, in addition to caring for the children he and Marissa had long ago, before he journeyed to the past. Eventually, the children of his by blood finally snapped out of the trance that kept them lifeless, placed upon them by julian. All of them were blessed with the Fordragon power of shifting into a feral form of their anthro selves, and retaining special powers. When the children of Devon and Marissa had reached fifteen years of age, the entire of group set out for that place of epiphany, the place where one little girl changed everything. The massive cathedral of Spirit Soaring. The place where the powers of Light and Dark merged for the cause of Good.(Scene is as follows below)

Bolvar felt absolutely giddy with excitement, at long last he would get to see his children in the flesh and blood. they had come, to the one place where he could manifest, the one place where he could take on a physical form for a limited time. Spirit Soaring, his place of true rebirth. Of course there would be an honor guard of angels present, and he had in fact sent that one angel who was his assistant to find julian, and at least have him witness this moment that would not be possible without him.

The massive cathedral loomed before them, its marble walls seeming to shine with their own light, the massive silver-bound ivory doors beckoning the family forward, as they too shone with their own light. Devon looked over at Marissa, worried slightly. (Rose, if you would be as so kind as to take the youth and Marissa.)

(I apologize for skipping through that particular scene with you, Wise, but I feel as though this thread has been unfinished long enough. Let us play our epilogues and be done.)
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7152 on: December 31, 2013, 11:32:09 am »
(what do i do?)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #7153 on: December 31, 2013, 11:40:30 am »
(Play them as you see, how marissa and bolvar's original children would react to the place and what happens to them here. I may have invented them, but you developed them.)
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7154 on: December 31, 2013, 11:44:50 am »
Marissa smiled proudly as the youths filed into the huge cathedral, admiring in reverent tones its vaulted heights, stained glass masterpieces, and other beautiful pieces."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #7155 on: December 31, 2013, 11:59:23 am »
As they approached the Altar at the far end of the massive cathedral, a white light filled the air, and an honor guard of angels with swords raised to make a tunnel as the family walked through towards the altar, where, with a shimmering light and crackle of energy, An archangel appeared. Bolvar.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7156 on: December 31, 2013, 12:01:33 pm »
The youths gasped in surpirse. some had heard of their celebrated ancestor, some hadnt. All of his descendants, rich or poor, male or female, dark or light, had gathered in this holy place.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #7157 on: December 31, 2013, 12:06:34 pm »
Bolvar smiled and opened his arms, beckoning his children forward, tears rolling down his cheeks. tears of joy. "My sons, my daughters..." He said hoarsely, on the verge of crying.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7158 on: December 31, 2013, 12:08:11 pm »
The youths approached cautiously. Among them were warriors and mages, thiefs and paladins, from distant dimensions and close ones.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #7159 on: December 31, 2013, 01:20:33 pm »
Shiva looked at the saddened Xelif and Maria, along with Eno as well who she was surprised to see with a sad face. Shiva sighed unhappily as she got up and sat in between Maria and Xelif. Shiva quietly leaned her head onto Maria comfortingly and put a hand onto Xelif's shoulder to comfort her as well. "What do we do now?" she asked curiously.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7160 on: December 31, 2013, 01:35:39 pm »
"I dont know, i didnt expect him to die...." "He usually had some final trick to pull off."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #7161 on: December 31, 2013, 02:01:35 pm »
Shiva nodded quietly. "I know. I'm sure he tried his best. But... we all should have seen this coming. It'll happen to all of us eventually. Just some of our times come sooner than others."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7162 on: December 31, 2013, 02:02:55 pm »
The group nodded softly, tears falling in the silence
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #7163 on: December 31, 2013, 02:47:43 pm »
they all eventually decided upon a large condo on a small tropical island...it's isolation had left it nearly untouched and it was not too far from a large city
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #7164 on: December 31, 2013, 04:53:37 pm »
Bolvar spoke, his voice thick with emotion. "Please, come forward and tell me your names... All of you are much different from when I last saw you, if ever." He said, and the angel honor gaurd sheathed their swords and remained at attention.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7165 on: December 31, 2013, 04:55:53 pm »
The omniby happily settled down, and were quite happy to reward their "rescuers"

One by one, the youths stepped forward, introducing themselves to their hallowed ancester.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #7166 on: December 31, 2013, 05:11:14 pm »
After each one stepped forward, he embraced them, kissed each of them on the head, and blessed them. All of them felt his indomitable spirit burn within them, like they could solve and puzzle, do anything, and never get beaten down to when they gave up. "It breaks my heart that I was never there to help each of you grow up, and it pains me even more so that my duties prevented me from watching over you every moment since the day you were born."
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7167 on: December 31, 2013, 05:19:18 pm »
The youths embraced their ancestor, from young girls who could barely speak, to teenagers almost ready to move out
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #7168 on: December 31, 2013, 05:28:33 pm »
a while later when hennen and doc were alone doc looked over at hennen "what if this were to happen again? as long as the supernatural exist there will be those who live to gain power...those who seek to destroy"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7169 on: December 31, 2013, 05:30:46 pm »
"I dont know." Hennen sighed, tail swishing about.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #7170 on: December 31, 2013, 05:39:39 pm »
Bolvar sighed, and hugged them all in return, before turning to devon saying two words to him, though he knew that his former mate would understand. "Thank you." He said, before glowing brilliantly and vanishing.

All of his descendants lived to a ripe old age and were admitted into heaven, regardless of who they were, because they all believed in god after that. And they all partied happily ever-after in Bolvar's castle with the angels.

88 years after death of Julian Demios.(Foreshadowing event. Last Known contact with julian.)

Bolvar stood facing Julian, the fur he'd given so much for. "No, please, dont do this! If you return and Michael's angents get to you before my own, they will DESTROY YOUR SOUL!! Obliterate it, totally! Please again, I beg you, dont do this!" He pleaded, begging desperately.
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #7171 on: December 31, 2013, 05:47:46 pm »
"we need to teach humans to fight" he smiled as he looked around for inspiration his eyes fell on his old coffin...the mirrored one "the order of the shining coffin...it represents purity...even in death, a goodness preserved despite the condition of the soul...we won't teach them to fight...just to protect, the vampires have their covens to guard against the rogues, but mortals...they need a light in the darkness and i plan on-" he stopped mid sentence "thats not your hand poking me is it?"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7172 on: December 31, 2013, 06:24:13 pm »
"Interesting idea, i think that we can make it work." He chuckled. "Might be, might not be...."

Julian looked over his shoulder, hands in his pockets and a devil may care grin on his face. "Oh Bolvar, im hurt. When did i ever let anything happen besides what i wanted to happen?" He smirked, looking down at the world from the ethereal. "I definatly need to get back into action. There are veins to drain, pants to get into, friends to visit, and people to meet, i cant help it!"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #7173 on: December 31, 2013, 08:58:44 pm »
"maybe i should find out then?"

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #7174 on: December 31, 2013, 09:44:52 pm »
Bolvar whined, and quickly grasped his arm, shooting one final, pleading glance. "Please dont go Julian, please." He begged, on his knees now.
10K post club.