Author Topic: INSTA-RP!!  (Read 8942 times)

Offline Scion Tyven

• Male
Re: INSTA-RP!!
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2013, 11:30:21 pm »
Mallard ran to the the baseball bat and picked it up. "Here!" he yelled, tossing it to the actual bat. "Drive it home!"
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail — should we fall — we will know that we have lived." - Steven Erikson

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 11:39:57 pm »
Beat grabbed the bat and got a sickening grin on his face "This is it for you, hermano!" He charged up and hit the end of the spear with the bat and then cut the creature across its throat for good measure. "The deed is done!"

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2013, 11:42:13 pm »
(Whtwolf, i appoint you as yet another AGM)

Another gate opens, and a massive scorpion is prodded into the arena.
Gnargle charges blindly at the beast, pickaxe over his head.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2013, 05:05:03 pm »
(GO-GO GADGET RP REVIVAL!)

Gnargle leaps at the scorpion, which swats him away with its claw/pincer things.  It begins crawling over to him, presumably to eat him.

Offline Scion Tyven

• Male
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2013, 05:36:10 pm »
Mallard, who had been looking for a way out of the arena, and didn't even notice the scorpion. But he certainly heard Gnargle's battle cry. He saw the other fur in plight and rushed over to help. Realizing he had no weapons on hand, he ran behind the scorpion, picked up some rocks off the ground, and started throwing them at the scorpion, screaming taunts at him, hoping to draw his attention.
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail — should we fall — we will know that we have lived." - Steven Erikson

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2013, 05:45:12 pm »
The scorpion fails to notice the rocks being thrown at it, nor does it hear Mallard's yelling... ether that or it doesn't care.  It shambles over to Gnargle and seizes him in it's mandibles before turning around sharply to face the slightly annoying fur covered piece of meat.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 11:58:49 am »
The shrew picked it's self up off the ground and ran at the scorpion in a zig zag pattern , he rolled to dodge the stinger once... twice... and caught it going airborne with it he let go landing on the vile things back "hey, stabby, come at me!" He rolled off as the stinger came crashing down where he was...and went through the exoskeleton
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 04:44:50 pm »
Seeing the scorpion was distracted by the shrew, Beat saw an opening and ran for the base of the scorpion's tail. "You won't be much without your precious stinger! Haha!" He twirled his machete and started hacking at the base of the scorpion's tail wildly. After about fifteen slashes, he had made some progress, the tail was still attached but the scorpion would have a harder time controlling it.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2013, 05:39:09 pm »
(Pfft, you guys are so easily distracted!)

Unknown to the contestants, an massive black centipede had slithered out of a smaller gate on the other side of the arena.  It slid along to walls silently, waiting for an opportunity...

Gnargle has gone limp, probably due to the fact that his neck is in the scorpion's mouth.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2013, 05:52:59 pm »
After Beat had finished with the violent slashing of the scorpion's tail, he jumped back and laughed. This was soon broken by a skittling noise he was picking up. "C'mon.....where are you you little beast?" He flapped his wings and went a few feet in the air, gripping the machete tightly.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2013, 05:58:16 pm »
This 'little beast' shot half its body into the sky, taking the 'little moth' completely unaware.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2013, 06:03:32 pm »
Beat heard just in time to dodge, however the centipede had managed to hit his leg pretty good. He was in a fair amount of pain but he figured as long as he could stay on his wings he'd be okay. Beat elected to swoop down on the centipede and made a few slashes at him, when he flew back up he noticed he'd only scratched him up a bit but he was bleeding. "Okay, can't handle that guy on my own..." He started to fly away fast as he could.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2013, 06:52:35 pm »
(There's a big chain link sorta mesh dome thing to keep you from flying away.)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2013, 06:57:05 pm »
(I meant flying within the confines of said arena, simply putting space between Beat and the centipede that's all)

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2013, 07:00:04 pm »
(I assumed so, but it's also important since the centipede will have no trouble climbing up the sides...)

Offline Scion Tyven

• Male
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2013, 09:17:30 pm »
(sorry, was super busy the last few days)

Mallard dashed away from both of the large creatures. He needed to find something to work with, and fast. He ran for the last spear unbroken, taking it off the ground and running back into the fray. He charged at the scorpion spear raised. He put everything he had into the stab and managed to puncture the stomach of the scorpion, in an attempt to free Gnargle from it's bite.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2013, 09:41:20 pm »
The scorpion collapses, Gnargle trapped underneath it, with the scorpion's digestive acids smothering him. (eh, he was already dead anyway)

the centipede begins to climb up the steel mesh on the top of the arena, trying to reach Beat

Offline Scion Tyven

• Male
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2013, 12:52:58 am »
Mallard mutters a curse under his breath over the body of the scorpion and his fallen comrade, before looking around for another weapon to combat the new foe.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2013, 10:53:02 pm »
The shrew glared at beat "YOU IDIOT I WAS GOING TO MAKE IT KILL IT'S SELF"  he rammed a fist through a hole vBulletin the tail had made and ripped out a bundle of nerves and  left its lower body paralyzed "OY FLY BACK OVER HERE! Got an idea..."
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2013, 03:32:44 pm »
(DM's orders; this round is over once you guys kill Mr. Got Lots of Legs.  I will be handing out the prizes for each round.  after that, i'll start the next round and you can flex your AGM muscles as much as you please)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2013, 06:53:39 pm »
Beat swooped down, picked up Mallard's baseball bat and handed it to him, still hovering the whole time. "Here, you will need this I guarantee! No way I can take that thing on my own. He got me pretty good on the leg but at least I can still fly. any ideas?"

Offline Scion Tyven

• Male
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2013, 11:15:46 pm »
Mallard thanks the flying creature before turning to the centipede. He leaned his bat on his shoulder. "I can smash his stomach open if you distract him. Otherwise my bat wont do much. I can't get through his shell.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2013, 11:23:02 pm »
Beat saw the centipede scuttling up the arena walls "Alright, I think I can manage that..." He flew into the middle of the arena and took a deep breath "Hey! Get Some!!!" Beat yelled at the monstrous centipede. he noticed and took a dive at Beat. Beat quickly flew to the side, causing it to miss him and dive right into the ground, belly up. "There's your opening, go for it!" Beat yelled as he began to nosedive down, machete first.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2013, 11:36:37 pm »
The shrew looks at the creature as it swoops down towards him he waits for it and just as it would hit him leaps and grabs an antenna, the beast thrashes about wildly but he jams his paw. In a gap between the things exoskelleton "if I can hold on...I can sever the head..."

Offline Scion Tyven

• Male
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2013, 03:27:10 pm »
Mallard charged, bat held high up above his head and charged at the creature. He swung his bat repeatedly down into the creatures soft stomach, each blow accompanied by a thud and the sound of crunching as the baseball bat smashes everything in its path.

"THIS IS FOR THAT OTHER GUY YOU MONSTER" Mallard yells as he keep smashing