Author Topic: Kaizon Prime (IC)  (Read 13498 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Kaizon Prime (IC)
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 04:35:22 pm »
She couldn't believe he had bought her story about why she was in here, in reality, she had no clue why she was in here "so the experiment didn't work?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2014, 05:56:23 pm »
Gruwel's voice didn't change at all when he spoke, despite the obivious criticism he was bestowing on Aspen. "Your appearance must be making up for your inability to pay attention." He turned towards the rabbit, his pink eyes looking angry. "I said that they never finished." And with that he walked away from the wall, sitting on his bed and again feeling his breathing mask.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2014, 06:03:04 pm »
"sorry, ADHD runs in my family...besides, they didn't finish doesn't mean they were not sucessful, for all I know they were in the testing phase" she flopped on to the bed tugging at her collar she ripped a small piece of leather from her shoes and wedged it under the prongs "ah...thats better, no zapping, no poking, but all the smell of singed flesh"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2014, 11:41:31 pm »
Gruwel snapped his head up, glaring at Aspen. "I think I know my own history, you stupid rabbit." His eyes widened, and he leaned his head down sighing, embarrassed. "This experiment did not succeed, it was not completed. I want to leave as much as the next guy. I simply... lack the ability to show it." He paused, looking back up at the rabbit. "And all the rest of the time, I simply have nothing better to do than work."
GameMaster Status!

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2014, 10:30:30 am »
(I need you slaves to go to bed soon....)

Riley nodded. "Yes sir, thank you... Do you have any clothes you could spare?... I'm sorry sir, I shouldnt have asked." He said, looking down, seeming as though he were anticipating punishment, another sign of how he was abused and malnourished. The snow leopard was very emotional right now.

Silus floated over to her, speaking on a private channel to her, guiding her down. "Jetpack on in three, two, one, FIRE!" he said, his own jetpack kicking to life with a roar.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2014, 10:58:03 am »
Blades nodded "Yeah. After the doctor sees you, i'll let you get cleaned up and out of those rags." As he went into the kitchen, he called up a doctor "Hey Doctor Adelstein, I got another one who'll be staying with me. Think you could make a housecall?...Okay, thank you." He came back with some skewers of teriyaki chicken and a plate of sushi. "Here, eat up kid. The doctor will be here in a while."

"Got it!" Faye answered as she flipped the switch on her jetpack. She flew right up next to Silus "Not as bad as I remember...lead the way."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2014, 01:37:24 pm »
Riley looked at him, and nodded. "Thank you sir... When do you want me to report for duty? My previous master had be wake at 3am and work until 11pm." He asked, staring at the plate of food hungrily. "Master, may I eat?" He asked blades, feeling embaressed for showing his wanted food afterwards. He'd not had a kind and caring master previously. In fact, he'd not done heavy manual for his previous master until recently. He'd been a house slave, but his master hadn't just used him in one way. It showed on his face.

There were several other flares of light as the others fired up their jetpacks. They began a more controlled rapid descent to the surface. It went smoothly and they touched down lightly.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 01:56:48 pm »
Faye gracefully landed down with the others. "Alright Captian, lead the way. What's our first order of business? Contacting the 'authorities' or touching base with Blades?"

"Please do, Riley." he sat across from him, noting his face and such "You don't look like you've done a lot of heavy work guessing from how thin you are...you look like you've seen more than someone your age should see." Blades guessed that Riley couldn't be much older than sixteen.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2014, 02:16:22 pm »
Silus turned. "Gentlemen and ladies, we need to check in with military command here, get our barracks, and then settle in for the night. We can't do anything in this storm." He said over the helmet com, before delegating a few to recieve the gear drop and the rest to accompany him to the HQ of the military district in Kaizon Prime.

Riley nodded. "Yes sir..." He said softly, beginning to eat looking at his food. "I-I...." He started to say, stopping and looking down. "I don't wanna talk about it right now.... Maybe tommorrow after I'm done with my tasks for the day, if you still want to know." He said, before eating.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2014, 02:57:22 pm »
"It's okay, a couple of my girls here been though a lot as well. Some more than others..." Blades answered. "Like I said, you can just relax for today after the doctor examines you. As for the work schedule, Everyone's day begins at 8am which is cooking breakfast for everyone yourselves included, it's like a big family meal. Then after breakfast everyone gets their individual jobs for the day and work usually wraps up between 8 and 9pm depending on how vigilant a worker you are. Also on Sunday, there's only the morning shift of work so you'll have the afternoon to relax and use the mansion's venues." he explained as Riley ate.

Faye followed Silus to the military HQ, looking around as the storm ravaged the city around her tossing her rain-dampened hair every which way. "If things are as bad as I've heard around here, I'm surprised the military here's held out this long." she checked her visor's HUD and saw it was going haywire "Storm's even messing with my visor."
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:22:23 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2014, 05:53:15 pm »
Riley nodded and swallowed before he spoke, "I assume we eat when we're finished then?" He asked, sighing as he continued to eat. At least he had some time off...(Blades does know its after 10pm, right?)

"They've survived by making this district the most heavily fortified military base in the region. Anything that gets within 300m of this place without proper ID is immediately destroyed. I can show you the defenses in the morning." Silus replied to her, as the entered the base command center reception area. The next hour was spent going through procedures of checking in, before getting assigned to one of the tower barracks, skyscrapers large enough to be a standard barracks on one floor. Each soldier had their own room with five bathroom/showers on each floor, as well as a central commons area divided into a living room, game room, and dining room with a kitchenette on one wall. Siluis took the three room commander's suite.
10K post club.

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2014, 06:14:14 pm »
(I need you slaves to go to bed soon....)

(Waiting on whtwolf to respond to my post)
GameMaster Status!

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2014, 06:45:38 pm »
"I forgot to mention I gave a small break at 1pm and 6pm for lunch and dinner respectively. It's just breakfast is the big meal of the day for everyone. Me, my defense lieutenant, and the fugitives now including you all gather around a big table and eat like a family." Blades answered. "It's important for all my 'slaves' so to speak feel loved, like someone cares about them." As Riley finished eating, there was a knock at the door "That must be the doctor."

Faye looked around their barracks "Well they certainly keep the place up well..." she took a two-room suite, took off her armor and slipped into something a touch more comfortable. She suddenly thought about Blades "Three years since I've seen him...gonna be odd meeting like this."

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2014, 06:58:15 pm »
Riley nodded. "Thank you sir. Can I take my break at 5? I feel sick if I haven't eaten by 5:30." He asked, the hesitantly added, "and sir, if you're not having company or otherwise engaged, may I eat with you at dinner?" He said, just as the doctor came in.(you take the doctor, I'll tell the results of his tests.)

It was late, and Silus sent out a message to everyone's comms, "Lights out. You need rest."
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2014, 07:43:12 pm »
Blades smiled and nodded "Yeah, I think I can make those arrangements." He looked over to the doctor, a middle-aged lynx woman who spoke with a slight Russian accent. "Good evening to you Blades." she looked over to Riley "Is this the one i'll be looking at today?" "Yes he is, Riley this is Doctor Linda Adelstein." she walked over and shook his hand "Pleasure to meet you Riley, please follow me." she led him to a small room with a bed and some machinery. "Now dear, take your shirt off and lie down."

"Alright, got'cha." Faye quickly turned out the lights in her room and pulled the blankets over herself, listening to the wild storm just outside.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2014, 08:29:34 pm »
Riley mumbled a hello to the doctor, before following her, nervously, tail twitching in anxiety and... was that fear blades smelled coming off of Riley? it was. He very, very nervously took off his shirt, as though he'd done it several times before, before lying down. he twitched slightly, shuddering as bad memories shot to the forfront of his mind. his fur stood on end, fear in his voice as he asked, "What are you going to do to me???"
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2014, 08:42:48 pm »
Doctor Adelstein had assessed all Blades' fugitive girls and knew what he was feeling. She grabbed her stethoscope and patted his shoulder "Don't worry, I'm just gonna listen to your heart and lungs, make sure your breathing and heart rate are normal." She held the stethoscope on his chest and listened to his heartbeat "Now, just breath naturally..." she said as she moved the stethoscope around his lungs. As she listened, she also examined his chest and arms for any physical signs of abuse.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2014, 08:59:19 pm »
"you have free will enough to want free, someimes you just have to force yourself to act...i'm tired, i'll talk to you in the morning" she rolled over on the bed and closed her eyes

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2014, 09:20:56 pm »
Riley nodded, doing as she asked. his arms and chest were bruised beneath his fur, but his breathing was shorter than a normal fur's. His heartbeat was normal, though.
10K post club.

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2014, 09:37:24 pm »
Gruwel nodded, and laid down on his bed. "Indeed." His breath running through the large tube that came from his mask, went down under his shirt, and into his chest, echoed throughout the room quietly. He stared at the ceiling for a long while before nodding off.
GameMaster Status!

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2014, 10:19:22 pm »
Doctor Adelstein noted the results in her datapad. "Well your heartbeat's strong, that's good." she thought about his slightly shortened breathing "However, I think you may have developed some mild form of asthma. Do you find yourself struggling to breath at times?" she reached into her bag and pulled out a butterfly needle and blood vial.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2014, 10:47:38 pm »
(Just gotta get Riley sorted out then we can begin the RP proper.)

Riley nodded, "yes, sometimes I do. Usually when Im working myself hard, doing manual labor, running for awhile..." He said, trailing off as his eyes briefly unfocused, shuddering as he relived some horrifying moment, moaning softly, "make it stop, no, no, no!" His entire body tensed, his back arching as his face contorted in grimace of absolute pain and violation, before he collapsed, passed out.(done. T-yoshi, he's not waking up until morning, and aside from the fact he's unconscious, he's fine. Take control of him to finish out the night, then I'll RP the morning.)
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2014, 11:03:21 pm »
Blades came into the room to see Riley passed out. "He must have had a flashback...he's out cold." Blades sighed "Well...anything out of the ordinary with him?" "From what I gathered he's got mild asthma and some evident signs of abuse...that and he could afford to gain a little weight. Other than that, he's fine." she pulled a boxed inhaler out of her bag "Here, since you have one as well you can show him how to use it." she quickly placed a tourniquet on Riley's arm, sanitized the area and drew a vial of blood. "I'll run the requested blood test and get the results to you tomorrow night. For now, let the boy rest..." Doctor Adelstein said as she walked out. Blades placed a bandage where she drew the blood and pulled the blanket over Riley "Sleep tight Riley..." Blades closed the door and headed up to his quarters, falling asleep shortly after.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2014, 11:24:03 pm »
(Post #9999 :D )

Riley slept fitfully, his dreams nightmares of his past, waking up several times, breathing heavily in a cold sweat. The snow leopard was scared, forever. Each time he woke up, Riley moved to a different spot in the room, staring around wide eyed with fear before going back to sleep. He didnt report at 8 the next morning. When blades found him, he was crying, in a corner of the room, blanket over his head, simply bawling, showing his massive internal distress. The blood tests showed he had a latent form of tuberculous, treatable with an antibiotic over several months, but in the meantime, anyone without a TB vaccination should avoid him, fortunately, blades was vaccinized and in no danger.

The overseer woke them all up at dawn, unlocking their cells and gently shaking them once. "C'mon, time to wake up. The Master will want us in the fields early today, now that the storm is passed. Aspen, he sent for you to go back to the house." He told aspen and Gruwel when they woke up.
10K post club.

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2014, 11:39:55 pm »
Gruwel grunted, and got to his feet. "Yes... I will go there..." He staggered out of his cell, and made his way to the door. He yawned. He hated this part of his work. Being half bat, right now, he felt as though he should be going to bed, not waking up.
GameMaster Status!