Author Topic: UNATCO (IC)  (Read 13539 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: UNATCO (IC)
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2014, 07:34:26 pm »
"or..." Fang said, shouldering her rocket launcher. "i could shoot the leg of the statue, knock it down, draw out ALL of the enemies, and otherwise just cause complete chaos... that's the fun plan."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2014, 12:01:37 am »
Maraas shook his head. "I'm sure if they wanted to do that they already would have, and you sure as hell wouldn't have brought a scout along." He looked out over the water, seeing its stillness calmed him.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2014, 12:04:10 am »
"You're no fun." Fang said, flipping him the bird, though it was more playful than anything. "On a more serious note... I say we take the route with possibly more things to blow up."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2014, 12:06:23 am »
Maraas bared his fangs at her. 'Maybe...Fang won't be the worst, and as long as Holly agrees with me this plan should be golden. Ha, Rex would have a field day the kiss butt' He turned his attention to the water's taking in their serenity.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:15:52 am by SeaOfWhispers »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2014, 12:10:03 am »
"Learn to take a joke, scout." Fang said. "Or here... I'll make it better." She blew a kiss at him and grinned wickedly.

(And here is where I stop to avoid getting too deep in dialogue.)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:24:25 am by Sledge »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2014, 12:14:16 am »
Maraas just brushed her off. 'She may have sided with me, but i'm not to sure about her personality, that may be a liability.'
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:17:03 am by SeaOfWhispers »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2014, 02:15:17 am »
holly looked around and glanced at the map "I say you are both right, the long way around would be a better bet for our scout and snpier, wider area for the sniper to operate, the troops wouldn't stand much of a chance, the other way we'd do well because of the robots" she gestured at Fang "but not against the troops at the front door, I vote we go the long way, we gotta  clean this island up and we are heading through the straight path anyway"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2014, 02:18:57 am »
Fang chuckled and smiled at Holly. "God I love this chick! Alright, that's 3 to 1... Looks like we're going the long way. Let's bust some heads!"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2014, 02:19:52 am »
Maraas nodded his head. "Well snipes that's 3 to 1. I'll go out a touch ahead of you guys to uh...scout...out the area, i'll make sure not to engage large groups of hostiles. Unless you think i't would be better if I stayed with the group." Maraas directed his question at Holly.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2014, 02:46:58 am »
"What  are you looking at me for? We don't know what it that way so I say we stick together, everyone ready?" She stepped up to the ramp leading out into the courtyard "lets get going"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2014, 02:50:16 am »
"Hmmm..fine for now." Maraas followed suit. There wasn't much in the way of shadows for him to sneak around in, but the first chance he got, he figured he'd break away from the group and do what he was supposed to do as a scout.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2014, 02:55:27 am »
"So, Holly... You ever..." Fang started as she moved with the group, then shook her head. "Ah, screw it. I never have been much for small talk... You're hot."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2014, 02:56:30 am »
Maraas just shook his head. "And with that, i'm off." He dashed ahead the rest of the group well out of earshot.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2014, 03:03:22 am »
Fang chuckled. "Mad him uncomfortable..."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2014, 03:05:51 am »
Holly blushed "um...you don't look s- damnit maraas get back here" the area is surprisingly clear until a shot rings out nailing maraas in the chest, thankfully his bodyarmor barely managed to catch it " everyone take cover, sniper"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2014, 03:08:58 am »
Fang rolled to cover and brought her rocket launcher up to her shoulder as she came up. "Find him and he's grease. Maraas! You alright?!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2014, 03:14:00 am »
"Fang no! We don't know what's on this section, we can't afford the attention" (wise isn't on yet)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2014, 03:18:32 am »
(Wouldn't say you made him uncomfortable. I'll make this last post tile Wise joins us)

Maraas fell to the ground letting out a gasp as the bullet struck him dead center. He crawled himself into cover before the sniper et out another shot. He checked himself and gave a thumbs up. 'Foolish to run in the center, should have stuck to the shadows or cover. Although not the damned time to be talking about romantic endeavors.' He shot a glare a Fang then began to look around for a possible flanking route.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2014, 03:37:38 am »
"Oh, come on Holly, you're no fun!" Fang griped, but put her launcher away. She returned Maraas' glare. "I'll take that as a yes!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2014, 03:38:48 am »
(i was more asking, this is a decent length mission, he'll be able to snipe more things)
Maraas noticed that the building the shot had come from was the lost and found building, from your cover you can easily see a ventilation grate on the side of the building

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2014, 04:15:49 am »
(Ah ok.)
Through somewhat pained breaths Maraas spoke. " Holly can you pop smoke for me?" He looked back over at the grate. If he did this it would require his expert timing. He laughed a little think back to academy, grates and ducts were a bit of his speciality.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2014, 05:31:34 am »
"I don't have any smoke grenades" she grinned and picked up a rock chucking it at the roof yelling "FRAG OUT" the sniper took cover long enough for  Maraas to get to the ducts.
(Good, you've figured out your classes specialty, keep in mind that I won't always point out ducts and alternate routes, even if they are there, sometimes you gotta ask)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2014, 09:48:37 am »
(Voting process: Ten minutes ago)

Deadshot scoffed and shook his head. "Fine. But remember that when one of you gets injured, I'm not a medic," he said as he began to walk with the group, but stayed behind them a couple of feet.

(Present: Now)

Deadshot was behind cover with Holly when he saw Maraas get shot dead center. He smirked on the inside of his helmet. "How's that plan working out for you now Maraas," he asked with a hint of sarcasm.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2014, 10:55:10 am »
(you're still free to take shots at the enemy sniper)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2014, 10:57:36 am »
(I know. But he's gonna put in a couple smart words before even attempting to help them.)
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/