Author Topic: Dreamings and stories  (Read 5504 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Re: Dreamings and stories
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2014, 05:33:36 pm »
oh, i see. i mean, if hes too busy, he neednt bother, but i liked him, he was cool. also, thanks for trying to contact him for me.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2014, 07:37:53 pm »
Question. Sky asks to go to the future correct? How would evil Felix and fallen angel Xelif fit in?
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2014, 11:21:34 pm »
Question. Sky asks to go to the future correct? How would evil Felix and fallen angel Xelif fit in?

The future I ask for is the one where the name Julian is synonymous with that of satan, evil, demon, pestilence, corruption, death, war, famine, fear, hatred, and all other things evil. It is where good is losing the battle with evil, and is seeking ever more desperate measures against them. The worst possible scenario future, almost.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2014, 11:40:35 pm »
well, weve already established that julians descent into darkness and evil is only a possibility. so, what if in said future (since this stuff isnt technically canon), felix DIDNT find himself a worshipper of amaterasu? Without her guidance, he wouldnt have stepped into the light, and quite possible could have fallen to Xelif's seductive offerings of power. after all, she is fairly reasonable. all she seeks is destruction. thats not so bad is it?
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2014, 05:24:57 am »
just so you guys know, i'm cutting time travel out of the book as I adapt it, the timeline is too convoluted.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2014, 09:36:18 am »
alright
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2014, 02:03:03 pm »
well, weve already established that julians descent into darkness and evil is only a possibility. so, what if in said future (since this stuff isnt technically canon), felix DIDNT find himself a worshipper of amaterasu? Without her guidance, he wouldnt have stepped into the light, and quite possible could have fallen to Xelif's seductive offerings of power. after all, she is fairly reasonable. all she seeks is destruction. thats not so bad is it?

Sounds good. I look forward to it.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2014, 04:56:03 pm »
anything else?
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2014, 12:39:58 am »
Getting started?....
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2014, 08:39:11 am »
y'know, including red like roses, and this coming RP i'd be willing to bet covens is in the top 3 biggest threads on the site
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2014, 08:43:52 am »
y'know, including red like roses, and this coming RP i'd be willing to bet covens is in the top 3 biggest threads on the site

It is in the top ten, but not top three.
10K post club.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2014, 09:40:44 am »
I think he meant top three RP threads...

But, I think covens was the only one of those listed that was actually ever in the top three, though... If you're going off of amount of posts...
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2014, 09:59:40 am »
no, I mean over all.if you combined all the renditions of covens
so
CBR
+
red like rose
+
new stuff
=
top 3

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2014, 09:28:54 am »
Im gonna start later today.

Also, on a side note:

To my knowledge (i could be wrong), Covens bloodlines and roses is THE longest running RP thread on the site. i could be wrong, but i think its the longest.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2014, 09:35:38 am »
A newcomer enters the land*

Drops to one knee and bows head* 'milord. I have heard of your return, and ask if you will me to be allowed to partake in the services you speak of, in spite of my lack of previous appearence. This is the first time I have entered such a land as this, and I would be excited to have such a privilage as that.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2014, 08:13:59 pm »
A newcomer enters the land*

Drops to one knee and bows head* 'milord. I have heard of your return, and ask if you will me to be allowed to partake in the services you speak of, in spite of my lack of previous appearence. This is the first time I have entered such a land as this, and I would be excited to have such a privilage as that.

stop bowing and scraping, his ego will smother us!  :D

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2014, 08:43:44 pm »
*puffs up happily, smiling at Sciex* Well, with such respectful askings, how can any monarch refuse? Very well, submit a character and ill verify it. Sorry guys, im postponing the rp start until sciex adds his character (besides, this new furtopia site, while beautiful, is kinda buggy for me. anyone else having the occasional problem? Is it just me?  :o )

*glares at whtwolf* What about my ego?
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Keitsu

• Male
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2014, 11:04:11 pm »
Do I just post this thread? ^^ I've never RP'd before so I may need some help. (I have looked at the guides)

Name: Relex
Species: Wolf (anthro)
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 130lbs
Appearance: Main is dark gray with secondary fur being gray, green eyes with light blue markings on the arms. Fairly well built.
Clothing: wearing leather armor on torso with quick access to a dagger on his right side (sword on left side). His pants are fairly loose over his fur as he'd prefer mobility over protection with his leather armor on his torso being his only protection.
Weaponry: one handed sword that he wields with his right hand. He has previously trained with a shield available for his left hand. He prefers to fight with sword alone, dagger for close combat and he would only use a shield if one was available and the situation called for it.
Backstory: I think I need to now more about this realm to create a backstory. I'm basically going with..worked as a blacksmith as it was his fathers trade, used to practice swordfighting with his older brother who is currently missing or dead. He left his village in search for an adventure. He thought that living in that village alone was boring and wanted to travel (he did not want to stay a blacksmith).
Personality: He is fairly playful and is not one to be alone. He likes to be around others as well as see new places. He is driven to protect his friends and tries to defend those that can't defend themselves. (mostly when it involves neglectful authorities)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 11:09:49 pm by Sciex »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2014, 11:37:44 pm »
doc smiles sweetly as everything except a sly grin vanishes "oh nothing"
Do I just post this thread? ^^ I've never RP'd before so I may need some help. (I have looked at the guides)

Species: Wolf (anthro)
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 0"
Appearance: Main is dark gray with secondary fur being gray, green eyes with light blue markings on the arms. Fairly well built.
Clothing: wearing leather armor on torso with quick access to a dagger on his right side (sword on left side). His pants are fairly loose over his fur as he'd prefer mobility over protection with his leather armor on his torso being his only protection.
Weaponry: one handed sword that he wields with his right hand. He has previously trained with a shield available for his left hand. He prefers to fight with sword alone, dagger for close combat and he would only use a shield if one was available and the situation called for it.
Backstory: I think I need to now more about this realm to create a backstory. I'm basically going with..worked as a blacksmith as it was his fathers trade, used to practice swordfighting with his older brother who is currently missing or dead. He left his village in search for an adventure. He thought that living in that village alone was boring and wanted to travel (he did not want to stay a blacksmith).
Personality: He is fairly playful and is not one to be alone. He likes to be around others as well as see new places. He is driven to protect his friends and tries to defend those that can't defend themselves. (mostly when it involves neglectful authorities)

you do know this is based in present day right?
just a suggestion, but read up a little on covens bloodlines and roses OOC and IC thread...the first few pages of each should tell enough

oh and rose...I won't be as posthappy as before, I got a job
5pm-4am

Offline Keitsu

• Male
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2014, 01:42:06 am »
no. I didn't know that. Ok. thanks ^^ I'll have a look at those threads.

edit:
ok. let me try again.. I've looked at the threads and read the first page of Coverns, bloodlines,and roses as well as the previous sign-up thread.

Species: Wolf
Height: 6 foot, 3 inches
Appearance: Relex has green eyes, dark gray fur with lighter fur around his chest, neck and muzzle. He has blue markings on his arms and is fairly well built.
Age turned: 23
Year turned: 2014
Home: Rented apartment in LA
Outlook: Enjoying his new life as a vampire. Maybe just a little too much. He's new to being a vampire and doesn't really know what to do. He sees the beauty of the world and all the things that happen but also sees that darker side of it. He sees the violence and the hate but tends to ignore it unless it's right in front of him or if he is reminded of it.
Style: Caring but ruthless. Can be cold blooded as well as loving and sweet. He cares for his friends and the people he values but has no pity for whom he considers the scum of the Earth.
dark gift: The power to control and create electricity and heat. (So much heat that he can melt metal or simply make it easier to bend)
Preferred victim: No preference. Mainly whoever his blood-lust leads him toward.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:04:19 am by Sciex »

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2014, 01:34:24 pm »
Very well Sciex, your character is accepted. now, i just need to know what part of the story we want to start on, then we can start
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2014, 02:07:55 pm »
Try to figure out a mysterious or rather dark opening for Felix wouldja Rose?  :D

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2014, 02:44:11 pm »
If we do the future thing, I think I'm scrapping my character and going back to Blight... I've been wanting to play her for some time...
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2014, 11:28:51 pm »
Why not vote? Yes, I know its a Blackrose-tatorship, but a democratic poll might influence his decision. I'll make a thread for the poll.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2014, 10:01:08 am »
A vote will work fine, Wise, if you could, please pm me so we can brainstorm a suitable opening for Felix. (i know the importance of a properly dramatic entrance)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu