Author Topic: Shadows in the machine: A tainted A.I. (shadow A.I. reboot-IC)  (Read 15591 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Shadows in the machine: A tainted A.I. (shadow A.I. reboot-IC)
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2016, 02:38:40 am »
As he began to move the arm wielding his gun she. Fired and instantly cloaked, changing her position. "I would have thought that the whole "move and I shoot" schtick would have gone without saying sir" she looked over at the corpse and made for another soldier. "You've lost one man, I'm giving you an opportunity to leave...and leave the kitty here too" after she finished speaking she changed direction and went for another soldier.

(how many are there)
(i assume the female hacking killswitch is using some sort of computer? Or internal cybernetics?)
(all I ask is that if you're going to change the rules that govern the world, that we be told ahead of time, after all its really difficult to play when you don't know the rules)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2016, 01:00:42 pm »
(Okay, you are not going to mention it anymore, on pain of expulsion from the rp. The one hacking Killswitch is using a PDA)

The husky froze, smiled turning more savage. "You have killed one of my men Mrs. Tava. Unfortunatly, that removes my deal from the table. And now, i must bring you what pain i am able. Men, switch helmet visuals to sonar, find her, and break her...but dont kill her...." The husky girl meanwhile, fell over from the blow, laughing lightly. "Oh, I see so much promise from you! The things we will do toghether will be legendary!" She was almost drooling as she carefully picked herself up, ignoring her captain and crew in the face of the technological marvel before her

Romeo boarded the helicopter and turned to face Tsuneviir. "Come along, dont keep me waiting. I'm eager to get results, and im not a patient man."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2016, 12:20:53 am »
Tava swept up behind Wraith, decloaking in the process. she sent one bullet through the PDA that the Husky held. The other pistol sat level with the back of Wraits head. The trigger pulled, the hammer fell, the slide kicked back

*CLICK*

jammed
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2016, 12:26:45 am »
"Neither am I, sir," Tasuneviir said, boarding the chopper, Roland watching silently through the wolf's eyes.
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #129 on: February 17, 2016, 10:33:40 am »
Sid looked a little scared. "I hope this pilot is really good at flying this thing. I hate flying."
"Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."- Witch King of Angmar

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2016, 06:56:20 pm »
Wraith spun on his heel, unloading his clip into Tava's chest. His bullets, thankfully, were rubber. His gun, unfortunatly, did NOT jam, as the other husky yelped, her PDA shattering into pieces as she let out a distraught howl of dismay. "MY BABY! MY PRICELESS BABY! DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH IT TOOK ME TO MAKE THAT!" She picked up the pieces, craddling them to her chest. "It's okay my sweet baby, its okay, mommy has you..."

Romeo snickered, climbing abord the helicopter, the pilot letting the two guards on before it lifted into the air, gliding over the city as it swept deeper inside, hovering on air currents
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2016, 08:06:11 pm »
Ashe cried out in pain as the rubber bullets stung her skin. but in surprise at being shot she fell, dropping her suns. the jammed one stayed near her , but it likely wouldn't do her much good as the other one slid across the room.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2016, 10:42:25 pm »
Wraith jerked a hand, and one of his troops riddled the dropped gun with bullets, emptying a full automatic clip into the machine, while Wraith reloaded and snarled at her. "You had your chance..."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2016, 10:45:56 pm »
Killswitch gave a deep growl as the husky's hacking came to a sudden stop, at least leaving his mind free of her prying, even if his mods didn't work enough to even move him effectively. He slowly pushed himself to his feet, his legs spread out to the sides a little to stabilize himself and prevent himself from falling over again; he stood there swaying drunkenly for a second, then took a wobbly step towards the female husky.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2016, 11:30:07 pm »
Ashe glared up at wrath from the floor "well then? I guess this is the part where you caught me then...that was one of my favorite guns"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2016, 01:49:07 pm »
She looked up at him, eyes fascinated even through the tears. "You are capable of moving! Even with your mods shut down!" She squirmed, tail wagging. "So fascinating! I must have you!"

Wraith snarled at her, as his shoulders all pointed guns at her. "This is the part where I determine whether or not the price ive been promised for your head is worth the satisfaction of killing you..."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2016, 09:00:31 pm »
Killswitch swayed a bit as he drew near the female husky, and attempted to bat at her, this time with his claws out, capable of doing damage even at such a low speed.

-----

Raya walked out of a bar she frequented, not completely drunk, though she had a fun buzzing sensation in her head, her mask hanging from her neck and her weapons on her hips. She walked towards her motorcycle, not particularly worried about the few other patrons leaving as she did.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #137 on: February 21, 2016, 04:32:44 am »
Ashe scooted forwards to press her forehead against one of the gun barrels "Go ahead, I'm the last Wunderland operative that I know is still alive. You want to kill me? Do it"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 01:25:01 pm by Loc »

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2016, 06:19:27 pm »
Wraith snarled, pressing the gun hard against her forehead. "Dont tempt me rabbit." His other operatives closed in, surrounding her with gunbarrels.

The husky female laughed, getting off the floor and removing a baton from her belt, nimbly dancing by him and swatting him across the rump with it, the baton discharging with a hearty crackle

The cop who pulled up at that moment obviously did worry about Raya. He removed his gun from his holster, aiming it at her carefully. "Raya! Put your hands in the air, and dont move!"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2016, 07:55:43 pm »
Killswitch snarled loudly and attempted towards the female, falling over once more and making the ground shake. No sooner than he hit, he began trying to get back up again, the awkwardness without his enhancements only making him angrier.

-----

Raya sighed as the cop stopped behind her, slowly raising her hands in a fake surrender. "I had so hoped to drive away, too..." As her hands reached shoulder height, she quickly ripped the straps of her mask forward, bringing it up and sealing it in place on her muzzle, the synthesizer on her back kicking on instantly and flooding her air with nitrous, making her numb in moments. She turned to face the cop, pulling a cylinder from her hip and flicking it downward, her trident deploying from it as her net dropped into her other hand from a box on the other hip. "Let's rock, then..."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2016, 01:45:32 pm »
"Well? you got me, you just going to stand around me with your guns pointed at me, are you going to shoot me, or are you going to take me in? I don't have all day" she glared up at him defiantly "Make your decision"

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #141 on: February 29, 2016, 04:54:30 pm »
Looking down at the city almost made Sid forget about his fear of flying. "Man the city sure is  beautiful from up here isn't it?"
"Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."- Witch King of Angmar

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2016, 01:52:24 am »
"It's the reason I like flying so much. You can see much more of the bigger whole if you put yourself up like this. Can't see the details that make up the whole, though. It's like those older screens, ya know? Get real close, you can see the individual little pieces that show the picture. Step back and see what that picture is," Roland said through Tasuneviir's armor's relatively weak sound system.
"I could care less," Tasuneviir started. "But the view is nice." He plopped the butt of the rifle onto the floor of the helicopter with a satisfying and heavy plunk.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2016, 08:11:03 pm »
Sid chuckled at Tasuneviirs comment. "Ha I will always hate flying even if the view is good. I don't have wings so should I be flying? No I am much much more useful on the ground than in the air, but if flying means I will get my next paycheck, then I will gladly do it". Looking at Tasuneviir armor in astonishment he had to say something else. "Wow that is some mighty fine armor you got there friend, may I ask what that is  made of?"

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2016, 01:42:03 am »
Turning, Tasuneviir said, "I'm glad you asked and would be happy to tell you. It's a titanium alloy. That's all they told me. Weighs a few hundred though." He looked around and added "It is very unique, this armor. Can't find a whole suit of it anywhere. This is one of six prototypes and is the only one still functioning. And it was crushed by a modified construction mech with me inside. That's how this happened." He gestured at the torn, jagged metal that surrounded the upper part of his mechanical arm. He was more than a little excited to talk to someone about armor, especially his.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 01:51:29 am by Doc »

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2016, 12:56:38 pm »
"Titanium alloy huh? Don't think my heavy suit is made out of that. You know I am really good at repairing, modifying, even making new gadgets for my own suit. If you ever need me to, I will gladly fix your armor. Maybe make some improvements? Of course I would only ask a small...price for such a task. Man has to make money any way he can you know?" Sid was thrilled at the thought of being able to fix such unique armor like Tasuneviirs. Even happier that he might make some money as well, a win win situation he would say.

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2016, 06:44:54 pm »
He thought for a second. "Alright. I've never been good at repairing things. Maybe someday I'll let you touch the armor." He looked Sid dead in the eyes. "Whatever you do, do NOT try to wear this armor. It will kill you." Tasuneviir looked out to the city once more. "And I can guarantee you, it will not be a quick death, nor will it be pain free." He took a deep breath. "I don't mean to scare you, just to warn you. We all had to watch a volunteer wear the suit as an example of how careful we must be, even with our enhancements. The armor built for the volunteer tore the poor guy to shreds, crushing every bone in his body. I'll help you stay safe around it if I let you work on it." He looked at him with a smile. "And I will pay you extra because a repair job on this is dangerous. Sound good?"
Added on:
"I want you to know something else too. I was joking! That will never happen to anyone. The biometrics wouldn't let you in, your body won't fit in the suit, and the servos aren't strong enough to do that." Tasuneviir said, patting Sid's shoulder with his false arm.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 09:53:36 am by Doc »