Author Topic: Furry Martial Arts!  (Read 8049 times)

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
Re: Furry Martial Arts!
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2013, 06:59:37 pm »
Shapeshifter style?

MMA. 8)
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you

Offline Jamie Rosendale

• A.K.A. Alexios (On the IRC)
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2013, 07:22:11 pm »
Hm... Rabbit... Probably something with a lot of kicks and fast movements. At least, if barehanded.
Probably something with a staff of some sort if with a weapon. Because beating people with sticks.
 (:
Ask me anything. Tell me anything. Show me anything.

Need me? Wanna talk? Message me on here or I'll probably be on the IRC.

Super Tentative Furry Code (Look at all the slashes):
FDD5a A>+ C- D H+ M P+ R++ T+++ W- Z Sm RLU/A/C/CT/LW/M/S/TH a- cn++ d e- f-- h*+ i++ j+ p s

Awesome avatar by Miser. He's around here somewhere..

Offline dodbringr

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 02:15:23 am »
Dragon strength and the coordination that comes with having three heads...
Very powerful, very fast, and very well timed attacks probably, and a lot of people tossing...
And since dragons are resilient, we can certainly take a hit if necessary.  :D

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2013, 07:45:56 am »
Hmmm
White Arctic Wolf

20% Brawl
30% Street fighting
30% Parry/Evasive(Defensive) fighting
20% Charge/Power Strikes

Offline Wolf Kid

• You think you are strong, but I am stronger.
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2013, 06:06:13 am »
Bludwulf style involves quick jabs and fast responses. Confuse the opponent before delivering a final death strike. This style is also great with close-combat weopens mainly one handed swords and daggers.

Made by me

Offline DLDmaui

• Male
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2013, 03:33:01 pm »
I've actually practice in martial arts since I was 5! :D I'm going for my 2nd degree black belt in tae Keon do soon ^w^ So my lil furry friend would probobly fight like me, but with more talent and skill then I have XD He's a cat and would be able to effortlessly dodge enemy attacks by quickly dashing backwards and in every direction.  I've actually taught myself how to do this well enough that I've been able to not take a single hit in sparing.... once, but I'm ussually pretty bad at it so my cursive would probably have perfected it XD He would do this to waste the enemies energy making it easier to fight with short knives (because he's to lazy to carry around his bo staff or katana). He would also use hap ke do (I think that's how you spell it) techniques to turn the enemies attacks into his own :3 I actually thought about this a lot when I made my fursona XD It's actually the reason why I decided to give him human hands instead of cat paws :3
Using faces instead of punctuation is just how I roll ^w^

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2013, 10:10:17 am »
A Mechbeast's style includes a mixture of biting, clawing, kicking and punching. It also involves ripping limbs off, ripping out throats and tearing enemies to pieces. It is quick with fast but strong strikes and excellent dodging ability. Acrobatics can play a part, but a mechbeast prefers to wade in and reduce enemies to a pile of shredded bloodstained flesh. Being made of metal, a mechbeast can take a lot of punishment. If weapons are needed, a mechbeast prefers swords and usually shuns firearms. Mechbeast style is designed to be fast, lethal and very bloody. It is designed for eliminating enemies quickly and messily.
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline Fledgling

• Chirra Firestar + Shambles
  • Female
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2013, 10:17:08 am »
Bobcat style: Probably borrow a lot from panther style. A lot of quick attacks to weak points. Could use diversionary tactics or tricks for blocking an opponent's line of sight to hide an attack. Might even incorporate sharpened fingernails or neko-te :D Or would that be too literal?