Author Topic: A Change in my Life  (Read 1309 times)

Offline NachtwolfES

• Das floof
  • Male
    • My deviantart page
A Change in my Life
« on: May 17, 2009, 06:00:03 pm »
A Change in my Life

I’ve never been a perfect person, I know that quite well, but I’ve always tried to be good, but it seems that doesn’t suffice. 
As my life has gone on, my vision has become darker, I’ve become things I never wanted to be, and more. 
But as I type this my heart beats swiftly with passion and hope that I can become the person I want. 
I’m done with my faults and I’m done with my downfalls, from tonight on I shall be the one who you come to in comfort, and not hide from in fear of pain. 
From tonight on I am the person who I want to be. 

I’m done with my depression and I’m done with my anger, it has only caused problems that only the other me can fix. 
I’ve hurt enough and I have caused too much pain. 
It is time for a change. 

The passion inside me, when I look into your eyes, will be my motivation; your love, my guide. 
I will leave my dark exterior and become a new man, one who will never hurt you, or leave you in despair. 
I’ll never be perfect but I’ll get damn near close, as I try to become the one who I truly am. 

I will always be your Elliot… never anyone else’s

Dedicated to my beloved Amanda, whom I accidentally hurt today when I got into a mood due to lack of food. 

Comments are always welcome. 

Offline Wolf Axle

• Male
Re: A Change in my Life
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 09:19:01 pm »
i hate those days when i get mad during a time of fasting gah now i crave meat . well anyway that was good  (: i like it .

Pet's name: Iruu Darra
Adopt your own!
my fur code: FCW A+ C- D+++ H++ P++++ R+ T++++ W Z Sm RLWC a- c++ e- f++++ h* i++ j++++