Author Topic: An odd experience...  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Alexandre

• Back to waggles
  • Male
    • Alexandre's Fur Affinity Account!
An odd experience...
« on: June 10, 2009, 12:00:59 am »
I'm trying to figure this one out.

About a year ago, I was at my house getting ready to sleep.  I closed my eyes, and I saw tons of fursonas just pass by, sorta like how it appears in imagination (you know, slightly visual but still fuzzy).  After a minute or so, I saw this figure appear, and it was bright and glowing like something I've never seen before.  It was a lion.  I could see him so clearly it was like he was there.  I'd say he was made of light.

I was still awake at that time.  It sort of surprised me.

I went to sleep, and the next morning, when I closed my eyes again, I saw the face of a lioness as clear as if I had seen it during the day face-to-face.  This one was realistic.

I thought a bit about these happenings, but I couldn't come up with any conclusion with what it was.  I've been rather skeptical about interpreting dreams and such.  But I've realized that this wasn't a dream; it was all when I was awake, and it happened twice.  Just today, I decided to open up a book about animal totems, and the lion seemed like it'd actually make sense for me (because, definitely, there are a lot of good characteristics they have that I'm lacking). 

I'm still the fox and always will be, mind you.  But I think I may have found a totem for me.
Allasso, Volume 2: Saudade is now out!  Feel free to check it out ^_^

Offline Mr. Mog

Re: An odd experience...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 12:10:43 am »
That's a cool story.  I would say that you were just dreaming, or half-asleep or something.  Or daydreaming.

Still, sounds cool.  Slightly freaky though.

WhiteLion

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 06:15:08 am »
I'm trying to figure this one out.

About a year ago, I was at my house getting ready to sleep.  I closed my eyes, and I saw tons of fursonas just pass by, sorta like how it appears in imagination (you know, slightly visual but still fuzzy).  After a minute or so, I saw this figure appear, and it was bright and glowing like something I've never seen before.  It was a lion.  I could see him so clearly it was like he was there.  I'd say he was made of light.

I was still awake at that time.  It sort of surprised me.

I went to sleep, and the next morning, when I closed my eyes again, I saw the face of a lioness as clear as if I had seen it during the day face-to-face.  This one was realistic.

I thought a bit about these happenings, but I couldn't come up with any conclusion with what it was.  I've been rather skeptical about interpreting dreams and such.  But I've realized that this wasn't a dream; it was all when I was awake, and it happened twice.  Just today, I decided to open up a book about animal totems, and the lion seemed like it'd actually make sense for me (because, definitely, there are a lot of good characteristics they have that I'm lacking).  

I'm still the fox and always will be, mind you.  But I think I may have found a totem for me.

It sounds like you like me :o
Quite a intresting read

And you say it was a year ago....
Maybe you are physic and predict the future - and you see me? along with many other furries?
:D who knows
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 12:26:09 pm by WhiteLion »

Offline Alexandre

• Back to waggles
  • Male
    • Alexandre's Fur Affinity Account!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 07:01:27 pm »
Quite a intresting read

Maybe you are physic and predict the future - and you see me? along with many other furries?
:)

That's a cool story.  I would say that you were just dreaming, or half-asleep or something.  Or daydreaming.

You know, I'm almost sure it wasn't a dream.  I had just barely closed my eyes when it happened.  As for daydreaming, I've never spent much time thinking about lions.  Sure, they're cool and all, but I sorta have always had other species that I've been obsessed about.  Having those two lion appear, in whatever form it was, was a complete shock.

At any rate, it was interesting.  ;)
Allasso, Volume 2: Saudade is now out!  Feel free to check it out ^_^

Offline Murkrow

• my second fursona is a Spore Creature! 8D BIRGEE!
  • Female
    • Murkrows Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 08:18:30 pm »
maybe your animal guardian thing is a Lion?

maybe a lion likes you? :D

sounds to me like you got some courage, bravery & power comin your way! :)
"If we could sit together a moment and talk forever just to pass the time, I would smile as the shivers and chills run down my spine when your eyes are locked on mine. Oh we'll fill the metro skies with country air, and when you close your tired eyes, I'll meet you there.

I'll meet you there." ~ Owl City

WhiteLion

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 06:44:11 am »
Quite a intresting read

:)

You know, I'm almost sure it wasn't a dream.  I had just barely closed my eyes when it happened.  As for daydreaming, I've never spent much time thinking about lions.  Sure, they're cool and all, but I sorta have always had other species that I've been obsessed about.  Having those two lion appear, in whatever form it was, was a complete shock.

At any rate, it was interesting.  ;)
Anything you want to know about Lions come to me!
I have a whole document on 'em somewhere.

For example a lion can jump 13 feet high vertical  :o

Quite intresting read on your story :D