« on: March 26, 2013, 09:14:44 pm »
What does it mean? I'm confurzled  x_x

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
Re: Pet?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 09:31:01 pm »
What does it mean? I'm confurzled  x_x

It depends on the context. Where did it confuse you?
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 10:00:19 pm »
Well I saw the topic furries being pets and I want to make sure it's like a friendship thing we have with cats and dogs and that there's no other meaning.

Offline bkatt500

• Female
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 12:56:41 am »
It can mean a roleplay thing, either sexual or innocent, where one person in the relationship assumes the role of a pet and the other is the owner or master.  Sometimes the pet will do things like wear a collar or be walked on a leash to act out their position.  I have extremely limited knowledge on the subject, and that's as far as I know anything.
<a href=http://bkatt500.deviantart.com/>Check me out on deviantArt!</a>

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 04:38:09 am »
It can mean a roleplay thing, either sexual or innocent, where one person in the relationship assumes the role of a pet and the other is the owner or master.  Sometimes the pet will do things like wear a collar or be walked on a leash to act out their position.  I have extremely limited knowledge on the subject, and that's as far as I know anything.

I think your right, i've heard it that way before

Offline Aakosir

• In Vino Veritas
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 08:29:29 pm »
It is very similar to slave and master in BDSM, where one is dominant and the other is submissive. It doesn't always have to be sexual, but a lot of the time it is. Pets usually act more animal like, which is why they are called so and not slaves. It's just another power play, bondage fetish.

So to answer that second question, no it's not like the companionship people have with their cats and dogs.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 08:32:53 pm by Aakosir »
My FA

I come and I go

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 04:50:12 am »
It is very similar to slave and master in BDSM, where one is dominant and the other is submissive. It doesn't always have to be sexual, but a lot of the time it is. Pets usually act more animal like, which is why they are called so and not slaves. It's just another power play, bondage fetish.

So to answer that second question, no it's not like the companionship people have with their cats and dogs.

I want to ask more but It's turning adult and this isn't inthe adult section so ^^

Offline Mylo

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 11:32:09 am »

I want to ask more but It's turning adult and this isn't inthe adult section so ^^

You can always make a new thread in the adult section.