Author Topic: What Are You Up To?  (Read 121209 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: What Are You Up To?
« Reply #2325 on: April 19, 2021, 11:53:48 am »
Waiting for FedEx (or Amazon. I'm not sure which.) to deliver a package today.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #2326 on: April 19, 2021, 12:49:56 pm »
 I'm at work in a boring meeting, on a topic I don't even understand.
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #2327 on: April 19, 2021, 09:30:37 pm »
Bracing for my second Covid-19 shot tomorrow.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #2328 on: April 25, 2021, 04:06:28 pm »
A friend from work has decided to start his very first D&D game. For now his is still learning the game. Setting up his world and maps. I've been reading and watching vids on race, character and class development. Going to wait to find out what kind of games the DM is going to set up before I decide on a skill set. He's got a group together that wants to play. Out of all of them I'm the only one with experience. Three of us have already decided on characters. One is going to be a 'smelly hippy' who wears nothing but a sumo wrestler's Mawashi. I'm playing a rogue with a gambling problem. And probably the best character of all, one guy's going to play a 12 year old boy. Imagine playing a character who's completely open to learning skills from the group. As an experienced gamer having group members with flaws makes the game so much more fun. In the world of comics Dead Pool is so much more interesting than Super Man. 

It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #2329 on: April 29, 2021, 05:21:13 pm »
I am waiting for the end of the work day.  We had our best software engineer quit out of the blue, and people are freaking out major.
Including me.
(Name that tune!)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2330 on: May 01, 2021, 06:13:51 pm »
Relaxing right now..........after a long drive to a hobby store and then back home.

Offline BlueStreak

• Species: Red Fox
  • Central Ohio's Original Fox
  • Male
« Reply #2331 on: May 03, 2021, 07:48:58 pm »
Just had dinner, thinking about getting some ice cream but I'm not sure where I'd get it from.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #2332 on: May 04, 2021, 01:01:08 pm »
Seems like everyone decided to do something at the same time out side my house. Yesterday a large crew was putting in fiber optic lines. One of their cats broke down. Blew a hydraulic line. So they had to leave it and a few other large pieces of equipment in place to block a deep hole. Moved my car to a neighbor's driveway to give them more room to work on the cat. Today the crew ended up having to haul the cat away to fix it.  This morning the construction crew was supposed to be working on my house. Guess with all this equipment in my front yard and a bit of rain we're getting they decided to wait.

So right now I'm sitting around waiting for something to happen. 
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #2333 on: May 07, 2021, 02:53:23 pm »
Still reading on how to play Dnd. And trying to put a character together. Kinda got stuck playing something I really didn't want to. A barbarian. So I plan on playing this guy as off the base as possible. Not going to be a big brooding hulk with the attention span of a rock.  Would like to be more than just a tank in the game. Plan on being a problem gambler who's really bad with his own money. Afraid of magic and any water that comes above my chest. And a lover of fine fashion who's clueless of the difference between men and women's hats. I'll work with the DM to see if I can get a chance to go into a rage if someone mocks or damages my hat.

Also need to talk to the DM to see if I can reduce my gambling to one roll. This will keep my habit from interfering with game play. And instantly tell how much I lost or gained to what I just got paid.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 02:57:59 pm by cause the rat »

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2334 on: May 08, 2021, 12:45:00 pm »
Nothing major. Resting and relaxing after getting my second covid vaccine shot yesterday. Dealing with the side effects.  x_x

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #2335 on: May 09, 2021, 04:15:15 pm »
Talked to the DM who's setting up the DnD game. He really likes the ideas I have for this barbarian. Making my barbarian hard to hide because he honors his family and village traditions by wearing bright clothing. I'm going to take a character I didn't want to play and turn him into a happy go lucky problem child.

Decided to go through all my furry youtube links. Got quite a few. So I had to count them. 202. And that's after I deleted a few. :)  Went through them link by link. There was a number of furry youtube channels that had really good content. These channels had group skits or 'plays' that took a lot of skill and imagination to do. Most of these channels no longer exist. Others haven't put out content in years. The good news is there are a handful that stopped putting out content a few years ago that have started back up again. And I'm sure once all this is settled down the channels that relied heavily on convention content will be back up and running. I haven't looked for new channels lately. Maybe that's something I can do today.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #2336 on: May 10, 2021, 10:50:24 am »
Woke up four hours early this morning to the sound of drills and hammers. The crew was back doing the gutter work. Glad this is all said and done. Really looks nice. And peace of mind knowing I don't have wood rotting off my house. :)  The joys of home ownership. Decided to stay up. Will do some grocery shopping and a few other things that need to be done. Probably all before my alarm goes off.  Then go to work later on and be a real bear all night long.  :D

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #2337 on: May 11, 2021, 10:29:28 am »
working from home to watch the dog...
(Name that tune!)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2338 on: May 12, 2021, 02:46:44 pm »
Making a few tiny repairs to some model kits, then packing them up for a model contest this weekend.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #2339 on: May 15, 2021, 11:09:19 am »
Gonna plant some more of my homegrown tomato vines.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Beag L. Howler

« Reply #2340 on: May 15, 2021, 03:40:07 pm »
Just got back from getting my second dose of the Covid shot, but also trying to replay a game I liked as a teenager.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #2341 on: May 17, 2021, 03:02:55 am »
Picked up and played one of my 6 string guitars today. Haven't played on one in years. There is a lot I've forgotten. Loads of dexterity loss. But it felt good. Also enjoyed an early summer heavy rain. With all new fascia boards and guttering in place. Was nice to have a dry basement. Worth every penny spent.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #2342 on: May 23, 2021, 07:33:46 pm »
Just got back from visiting my mom and brother. Haven't seen either for a good year and a half. Everyone's still the same. Spent most of my time there staring at the TV set. But that's all they do. All in all a good day. Did take them out to the Out Back to eat. Felt really good to sit somewhere with other people. Told them as I was leaving we'll have to get together sometime before another year and a half.  :)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2343 on: May 23, 2021, 09:25:52 pm »
Watching Season 1 of STAR TREK Lower Decks animated series. It's funny as hell!  :D

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #2344 on: May 28, 2021, 02:44:37 pm »
Awesome Kobuk! Watched that as well.

With a three day weekend ahead I'm already making plans. Now that I'm vaxed and some local restaurants are open I plan on choosing one a week to visit. There's a restaurant on main street that I'm going to sit down and enjoy a margarita pizza and a glass of craft soda.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #2345 on: May 31, 2021, 12:25:34 pm »
Just chillin' at work.
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #2346 on: June 01, 2021, 01:45:24 pm »
 After 4 days off, trying to convince myself that I should work. 
(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #2347 on: June 01, 2021, 01:55:25 pm »
Just got finished mowing the back yard. Now it's time to rest up a bit, make some food and go to work.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2348 on: June 01, 2021, 08:54:09 pm »
Not much.  :P Just browsing the Net.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #2349 on: June 02, 2021, 06:28:23 pm »
Waiting for a package to arrive.  Working from home 2 hours today after 8 in the office...  :'(
Watching dog, she seems odder than normal.
(Name that tune!)