Author Topic: Red like roses (IC)  (Read 24345 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Re: Red like roses (IC)
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2013, 01:36:39 pm »
Xelif growled as her daughter walked out into the cold new york night, knowing nothing she could say would stop her headstrong daughter
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2013, 01:46:10 pm »
Mark sat there for a while before standing up, groaning as be did so. His body might be of a youthful constitution but it was a body that worked for years. Sometimes he felt like an old man. He dismissed his wings and adjusted his shirt for one of his late night strolls.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2013, 01:48:39 pm »
A man watched from the shadows, sighing. "Such perfect strength, such magical might! I must collect him, i must gather him, he can teach me! Go after him my lovelies, bring him to daddy...." As he spoke, hordes of spiders poured from him, crawling across the ground.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2013, 01:50:50 pm »
(That directed to Mark?)
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2013, 01:58:41 pm »
(yes)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2013, 02:03:40 pm »
(Just making sure.)

Mark walked for a bit, unaware of the hundreds of spiders that silently pursued him. He only noticed one that had arrived a bit early, crawling up his leg. He quickly brushed it off but in doing so noticed the many scores following behind. "What the?!" He quickly said as he moved back a bit, trying to see where they came from. Bringing out his wings in case of a quick escape.
Mate of WereCat

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2013, 02:03:46 pm »
Xelif walked through the streets, looking up at the sky hoping she could see stars. But she then realized that in New York, no stars were truly visible. She sighed and looked down as she remembered what her mother told of Felix. "He must've been a true hero." she mumbled quietly.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2013, 02:10:17 pm »
The spiders swarmed up his legs, weaving binding webs that stuck to his clothes. they chittered ominously, fangs ready to bite

Some others walked by, a few in jackets barely covering outfits that werent appropriate for winter, the late night club crowd swarming by. A few of them glanced at the teen lost in her thoughts, but nobody bothered her.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2013, 02:13:10 pm »
Mark concentrated, focusing his energy on his body temperature. Trying to lower it enough to slow down the spiders or just kill them. He struggled against the webbing, knowing that poisons don't work on vampires.
Mate of WereCat

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2013, 02:24:57 pm »
Naomi looked at the club down the street and wondered if her friends would be there. She rolled her eyes and remembered they're almost ALWAYS wanting to go to the club. She didn't really take too kindly to them, but she could tolerate them. She walked towards the entrance of the club and waited in line for the bouncer to let her in.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2013, 02:35:28 pm »
The webs continued to bind him, the spiders ignoring the rapidly falling temperature

The bouncer glared down at her. "Arent you a little...young? Or, maybe your one of them blood dolls?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2013, 02:40:08 pm »
Naomi rolled her eyes. "Yes I'm a blood doll. Are we going to have a problem?" she asked raising an eyebrow. She of course lied about being a blood doll, but she knew that was the only way to get past this bouncer.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2013, 02:42:02 pm »
(Waiting rose to give me some scene)
(just a friendly reminder)
still waiting
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2013, 02:51:48 pm »
With the spiders continuing their work Mark got rather annoyed at whoever was clearly controlling them, good prank for a normal person. It was the only explination for them to ignore the cold like that. He started clawing at the webbing, some frost accumulating on his fur in spots as he did so but covering his claws first as they have always done when his fur did that.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2013, 03:59:07 pm »
(wht, make your own introduction)
The webs were rent beneath his claws, as the spiders began to bite, pain blossoming from each pair of pricks, something that wasnt venom burning through his veins.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2013, 04:23:38 pm »
Mark could tell that these weren't ordinary spiders, but by then it was too late. He could feel whatever it was moving through him. His vision started to blur and the pain slowly overcame him. Before he fell over he greatly regretted  that if he should die from whoever was dokng this, that his research would go unfinished, millions unaided. With that last thought the world faded to black and all motion ceased as he lost consciousness.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2013, 04:30:40 pm »
Slowly he came back into consciousness, tied up tight in yet more webs, which wrapped around him, binding him in a coccoon
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2013, 04:35:38 pm »
Mark began to struggle against the webbing. He was wrapped tightly however and most efforts only shook the strange cocoon due to his lack of motion range. He still felt strange from whatever was put into him. If it wasn't poison it wasn't certainly normal. He wasn't sure how long he was out but he started to feel thirsty.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2013, 04:46:06 pm »
Soon enough, a snow leapord came out of the side of his vision, standing in front of him. Blood red, slanted eyes peered from behind glasses, and his body was obscured behind a white lab coat, though a spider the size of a dinnerplate clung to his shoulder. "My my, such a perfect specimen. Your so pretty wrapped in webs. Like a lovely bride in her veil. Im so honored to meet you mark....." His voice was a flat monotone, showing none of the emotion he claimed to feel
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2013, 04:47:59 pm »
Naomi rolled her eyes. "Yes I'm a blood doll. Are we going to have a problem?" she asked raising an eyebrow. She of course lied about being a blood doll, but she knew that was the only way to get past this bouncer.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2013, 04:51:05 pm »
"Ok...first off...Who are you?...how do you know me?" Mark said as camly as he could despide his anger. "And what do you want?"
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2013, 04:54:49 pm »
The bouncer shook his head. "Go ahead. Kid, you better be getting paid good, you dont look like you can take to much blood loss...." He allowed her past, into the rainbow world of the club, loud music echoing through the cramped dancefloor

"My name is V. Im a scientist. I admire your work. I work in a field that might be considered opposite yours, but your work is an inspiration to me." He rested a paw on the silk coccoon, about foot level, stroking it softly. "I finally get to meet my idol in the flesh."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2013, 04:58:26 pm »
"Now just to find my friends and keep as many creeps away from me as possible." Naomi said as she walked through the club observing the others but keeping an eye out for a familiar face.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2013, 04:59:06 pm »
Soon a familiar fox grabbed her arm. "Naomi! Whats up baby!"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2013, 05:04:10 pm »
"Just another pointless arguement with my mother." Naomi answered with a shrug before turning to that familiar fox while also disregarding how he called her 'baby.' "Where are the others?" she asked curiously.