Author Topic: Kings and Queens OOC  (Read 8045 times)

Offline HazardJackal

Re: Kings and Queens OOC
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2014, 07:58:41 pm »
Sigh... Nevermind.  Do you have a card for Kael?

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2014, 08:09:36 pm »
Name: no one knows.... Merely known as "Archmage"
Species: Wolf
Piece: Black bishop
Weapons: Unlike his fellow black bishop, the Archmage has mastered a more complete understanding of the arcane art, though while he is no match for his fellow bishop's skill in electric magicks, his arsenal is more comprehensive, with arcane energies, the elements, and a minor degree of scrying
Looks: Dark grey fur with incandescent blue runes on his chest and arms, his eyes are blue, and his hair is white.
Clothing: http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070319113239/wowwiki/images/0/05/T5_mage_mhuman.jpg  Given the conspicuous nature of his robes, he doesnt leave safe houses and such that often...
Personality: He is.... distant, strange...
Backstory: TBR
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2014, 08:55:12 pm »
Bah.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 01:01:41 am by Tren »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2014, 07:51:35 pm »
Read about halfway though the RP.

The level of hypocrisy in some of your characters is shocking to say the least.  Turns out Zekal is actually one of the most merciful members of the group, and frankly, that's just sad.

EDIT: Hang on to your hats; i'm coming in!

EDIT EDIT: Now that i've read most of the RP (about 80%, skipped a few things) i'm really hooked.  I'm ramping up my plans for this RP...

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Now that i'm starting to play him, Zekal's card isn't very accurate... ignore the personality section.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Now i'm not even sure what to do with Zekal... so many characters to manage, it's driving me MAD...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 06:27:13 pm by Tren »

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2014, 11:16:34 pm »
Name: Kael
Species: Panther
Piece: Black King
Weapons: Unlike his fellow black bishop, the Archmage has mastered a very good understanding of the arcane art, though while he is not a match for his fellow bishop's skill in electric magicks, his arsenal is more comprehensive.
Looks: jet black fur with incandescent red runes on the backs of his arms, legs, and back. Red eyes and hair.
Clothing: Black and crimson arcane robes, shimmering with red light, seemingly demonic in nature, much like the one who wears them.
Personality: He is the embodiment of all negative emotions within Kael, split into a separate being  when he created his new dimensional castle.

Name: Cael
Species: White Wolf
Weapons: Unlike his fellow black bishop, the Archmage has mastered a very good understanding of the arcane art, though while he is no match for his fellow bishop's skill in electric magicks, his arsenal is more comprehensive.
Looks: White fur with incandescent blue runes on his back and the backs of his arms and legs, his eyes are blue, and his hair is white.
Clothing: Cream colored arcane robes trimmed in silver, with a hood and cape that almost goes down to the floor, also trimmed in silver
Personality: He is the embodiment of all positive emotions within Kael, formed into a seperate being when he created his new dimensional palace.

Name: Kale
Species: Fox
Weapons: Unlike his fellow black bishop, the Archmage has mastered a very good understanding of the arcane art, though while he is no match for his fellow bishop's skill in electric magicks, his arsenal is more comprehensive.
Looks: Grey fur with incandescent purple runes on his back and the backs of his arms and legs, his eyes are purple, and his hair is silver.
Clothing: Amethyst colored arcane robes trimmed in amethyst, with a hood and cape that almost goes down to the floor, also trimmed in violet
Personality: He is the embodiment of all neutral emotions within Kael, formed into a seperate being when he created his new dimensional palace.

Good?
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2014, 11:22:47 pm »
Well... i'm introing the expendables now.  T-Yoshi, if this is a problem just say so, i'll save it for a later point in the story.

EDIT: Done.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 11:31:50 pm by Tren »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2014, 11:34:29 pm »
Sky, that's all okay but on the off-chance they enter combat only one can participate at a time and since Kael is split, I'm guessing his abilities would be as well so their magic would need to be punched down a bit until he reforms if he ever does.

Wait, exactly which expendables Tren? please elaborate so I can get the plotline in order.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2014, 11:37:17 pm »
They are expendable characters.  That's pretty much all there is to them.  They don't even get character cards.  Think of them as a group of NPCs.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2014, 12:04:44 am »
Okay, I can do that. Kael can be the fighting one, destructive spells and such, Cael can be a warder and a healer, while kale is a scryer and portal person.
10K post club.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2014, 04:58:32 pm »
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 06:07:35 pm by Tren »

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2014, 05:33:59 pm »
Trenyth, I need to have a talk with you in PM about this.
10K post club.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2014, 05:26:07 am »
Outdated, will be redone on a later post.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 12:34:02 am by Tren »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2014, 11:33:31 pm »
Why can i not remember the name of the main bad guy!? :goldpissed:

Would somebody be so kind as to remind me? :P

EDIT: Nevermind, i finally found it.  I'm putting it up here so i don't forget it again. :P

Grand Master Tyvus

I'm hoping that will work well enough.

On another note, i have plenty of new baddies, ready to screw up the already crappy lives of our heroes!  :D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 10:04:31 am by Tren »

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2014, 10:13:38 pm »
Name: Vaughn Whisper
Species: Fennec Desert Fox
Weapons: Anything he can get his hands on, although he prefers handguns of any kind really.
Looks: Tan fur coat and emerald green eyes you could lose yourself in (almost seems like the eye of the storm compared to what he acts like). Sharpened canines (he likes to sharpen his teeth now and again).
Clothing: Black and red "sneaking suit" along with optional gas mask with red tinted lenses. Wears black leather finger-less gloves along with black combat boots as well.
Personality: Introverted, Cynical humor, Apathetic towards his actions and the consequences that follow. Is also Schizophrenic and is a Sadist as well.
Backstory: (Revealing only a little right now) His family was taken from him at a young age and never knew who his real father was. Later in life this lead him to betraying a close friend during one of his 'episodes' and was incarcerated until his escape two months later from the mental asylum in which he lived in.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 08:29:26 pm by The Wise one »
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2014, 03:11:07 pm »
Name: Selon
Species: Snow leopard
Piece: N/A
Weapons: Adamatine claws and teeth
Looks: Standard feral colors, with blue eyes cold as ice.
Clothing: feral body armor forged from lightweight titanium with kelvlar joints for added mobility. Bullet and stab proof.
Personality: fierce, totally loyal to master tyvus, and viscous towards all who would dare defy his master's will
Backstory: Genetically bred and augmented at tyvus's command, Selon has never known anything but his beloved master, and his trainer. His feral skills at killing were honed to a fine point by his trainer, and obedience and loyalty to tyvus was genetically engineered in him, and his natural claws and teeth were augmented with the strongest metal to be able slice through body armor, in addition to augmenting his vocal cords so he could speak, by seamless magical means.
10K post club.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2014, 06:10:53 pm »
Aw crap... does this mean i have to post my cards for all of my, quote: "NPCs"?  I'm not saying i can't do that, it's just that... i kinda haven't finished them yet. (The cards, not the characters.)

Oh yeah, as for me being LATE as always, my excuse is that i've been on vacation... from responsibility.  I brought you all a bucket of rocks and a coil of rope.  Have fun.  :P

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2014, 07:11:17 pm »
I can make a noose!
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2014, 06:12:59 pm »
Just for any background people who may become important. I'll allow you to use your discretion on that Tren.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2014, 06:30:18 pm »
Okay... i'm working on it now...  I won't post a few until after some things are made clear.

Oh yeah, i made cards for my own reference, for EVERY character with a name.  So yeah, expect a lot of cards as time goes on.

Once again, i apologize for holding up the RP.  I should have this damn post out by the end of the night.  :P

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2014, 06:39:38 pm »
In that case, I may need to make a card for Mr. Whoopie in the meantime. i'll get to it sometime.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2014, 11:28:53 pm »
On a later post.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 01:02:21 am by Tren »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2014, 12:50:18 am »
Name: Kareem Moro
Species: Whooping Crane
Piece: Black pawn
Weapons: A basic M93 raffica which he's a pretty bad shot with, A ninjato on his hip with he's proficient with, and a kukri knife on his calf for back up.
Looks: Stands 5'6", long and lanky, standard coat for a whooping crane, gray eyes.
Clothing: Chinese straw hat which amazingly has no damage, worn black gi with pants and grey and dark blue combat boots from an old set of sneak armor which muffle sound.
Personality: Comes off as bitter and calculating. He'll listen to your sob story...but with disdain, rolling eyes, and snide looks. He's not totally heartless but he's far from wearing it his heart on his sleeve...
Backstory: Kareem was originally trained under a reclusive master in a rural town far north of Iterius. After his sudden disappearance, the transition to life in Iterius has far from easy for Kareem. Roughly a year after he moved in, he was recruited by the Kings and Queens for his ability to kill silently and swiftly. The only two members he remembers favorably are Jemeni for patching him up when others wouldn't and a White Knight by the name of Cassandra. He took the solid principles he already had with a sword and honed them to a razor point...and they were even love interests.

When Tyvus' betrayed the Kings and Queens and the fighting broke out between the pieces, he was stranded with Cassandra and Rook Alice, possibly one of the most jaded and hateful white pieces of the bunch. She did everything to make Kswareem unhappy and away from Cassandra...eventually, the tension came to a head and Kareem and Alice ended up in a scrap which drew the attention of nearby government soldiers. Alice stood to fight them but was no match for their numbers...Kareem looked to Cassandra, telling her to run as fast as she could to a safe house...blowing only a kiss to her as he led the troops away from her. After he lost them, exhausted and sore he slowly made his way to the closest safe house only finding a note from Cassandra saying the area wasn't safe at the time and she would never stop looking for him. Distraught but clinging to any small shred of hope he'd find her, he went to work in a soup kitchen until Blades and Zekal were in the neighborhood when he was walking home from work.

And here's this Cassandra girl that was mentioned...

Name: Cassandra Mars
Species: Snow Leopard
Piece: White Knight
Weapons: Grecian sword and spiked shield
Looks: Standard snow leopard coat save for hints of purple in her spots, dark messy long hair, green eyes.
Clothes: Baggy faded jeans with a plain shirt but a nice, fitted jacket with a skull painted on the back
Personality: Seems rather dispondent at first but can actually be rather kind and helpful.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 10:33:05 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2014, 02:52:45 pm »
I have another character... but they're so, dark, i guess, that i'm not even sure i should use her.  It's just that unsettling.

Anyway, post is coming along just fine.  Expect it by the end of the day at the latest.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2014, 03:45:51 pm »
If you ain't sure, talk to me and we can hash it out Tren.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2014, 09:19:20 pm »
Name: Tara Eloise
Species: Zebra
Piece: ?
Weapons: AK-47, Desert Eagle (Black Chrome), Combat knife.
Looks: 5'10" 145 lbs. Emerald green eyes. 5 inch tall "zebra" mane.
Clothing: Tan tank top, forest green cargo pants, Black rugged tennis shoes, and a necklace of a wolf fang.
Personality: Ruthless, Cruel, deceiving. At least this is what it appears to be. Get to know her if you can get past her "killer" personality.
Backstory: From a country most fursons have never even heard of, her homeland was struck with war since before she was even born. She learned quickly that it was either kill or be killed. She grew up knowing that most things she had been told of was either a ruse to deceive, or plain ignorance. She is ruthless with her rough childhood and her draft into the military. She eventually escaped at the age of 23 from the military that had been forcing her to kill innocents. Unfortunately they may have taught her too well, because her escape went with guns ablaze. She came to this country at the age of 25 to find redemption, but to only find that her skills was needed elsewhere. She has been called ruthless, cruel, and deceiving herself. But deep down, she had always sensed a want to belong. She dismisses the thought every time it comes to mind, declaring herself as a lone soldier.

(I was thinking that her species in this world is particularly rare and the origin would be of said country she is from. The only stereotype that would come with her species (along with a few others) would be they normally can't be trusted. Would that be okay?)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 09:28:10 pm by The Wise one »
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/