Author Topic: Kings and Queens IC  (Read 44469 times)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Kings and Queens IC
« on: December 17, 2013, 09:47:29 pm »
It was about midday in the city of Iterius...right outside the capital building was a heavily guarded prison transport, little were they aware of what was to happen...

Izzy was ducked in an alleyway nearby. She turned on her headset "Alright everyone, let's do a quick soundoff! this needs to go off without a hitch. Queen Izzy, standing by."

"Knight Chanel, ready for action." pulling the bolt on her rifle as she finished.

"Pawn Leilani, raring to go!"

Meanwhile Blades was rather relaxed sitting in the back of the transport "You boys got maybe three minutes at best before something bad happens so I'd advise letting me go..." the guard laughed "No way, we got your precious little gang in checkmate and we ain't gonna let that go..." Blades sighed "Alright then...it's your funeral..." The guards had forgotten to check his boot where he kept his modded knife.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Kings and Queens IC
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 09:56:36 pm »
"Knight Wise." Wise simply said waiting outside the building ready to become either a distraction or a hero based on how he performs.

"P-Pawn Aiden, ready to... ohhh." Aiden said nervously not sure if he was ready. He had received training months before this day but he was still unsure of his abilities.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 09:59:32 pm by The Wise one »
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 10:01:15 pm »
"Pawn Aiden, this is real...swallow your inhibitions and kick some tail! Knight Wise, you and Pawn Leilani will be taking point. Knight Chanel will be providing you cover fire, that goes for you too Pawn Aiden so don't worry you're in good paws." Izzy answered.

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 10:25:49 pm »
"Is the bishop too late for the fun? I took a little look-see inside. They have a squad of heavy militia waiting for you. I think I might be able to, ah, throw a hole in their plans." Archamage said, having exchanged his usual robes for simple blue robes and hood with fine black boots.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 10:40:14 pm »
Short showed up. Rather nonchalantly despite the circumstances. "Bishop Short here." His fur was already starting to quietly crackle and he spat out a dead battery, one of his favorite things to suck on, he went through them like candy. "Any change in the plans so far?" He was toying with his set of metal dice a bit. Manipulating them through a small electromagnetic field he was able to figure out recently. Despite that possible interference his voice wasn't interrupted by static. "I know this will be fun...depending on your definition of the word."
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 11:48:53 pm »
"Just point me to the enemy and i'll fry them. Plain and simple." Jacques voiced was a bit muffled from the mask he always wore, that never kept his voice from always being laced with hatred when he spoke and a touch of evil lined his words. "Those corridors can't be to big so the heat would flush them out." As he spoke he touched his neck in pain, no one had ever seen the scar that caused him pain and no one ever would.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 10:49:19 am »
"Better watch out Leilani. Probably will get shot in the back knowing these other pieces any better. We should get our king and get out before they start wanting a thank you." Wise said with a grim tone as he prepared himself for battle.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 12:25:13 pm »
Leilani tested the spinning gear on her gauntlet "Yeah, i'll watch my tail for sure...But we need to get King Blades outta there. And if anyone fires on me, I can simply drown them with my magic."

Queen Izzy wasn't too fond of the white pieces but at least she could tolerate them "Hey, no one's shooting anyone in the back. If they even try, they'll have me to answer to...anyways, go to see the whole gang's here. Get in positions people, we strike in five...four...

King Blades had begun to countdown in the transport as well "Three...two...one..." "Go, go, go!" Izzy shouted.

Blades pulled the knife from his boot, knifing one of the guards in the neck and firing the pepperbox at the other. He loaded an extra bullet he'd stashed in his glove as he waited for the doors to be pryed open for him. Chanel had shot the driver of the transport, causing panic amongst the many other guards outside the transport, creating a good opening for the others to strike.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 01:08:43 pm »
Short quickly headed to the front of the transport vehicle, putting a hand on the front. A small stream of electricity shot out to his hand as he proceeded to drain the battery. In his other hand he charged a few throwing knives and tossed it at some guards. The electricity sparking as it flowed through them and to the ground. "What a shocking development." He joked under his breath. The others long stopped caring for such childish puns but he still found them amusing.
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 01:40:51 pm »
Jacques for the most part ignored the guards heading straight for the entrance of the compound. He didn't like open, it was to hard to burn things accurately. As Jacques approached the door he lowered one shoulder intent to run through it then stopped short. Why break it when he could burn it. He cranked up the pressure of his flamethrower and let loose on the door engulfing it in flames before kicking it to splinters. "Got the entrance open!!" Jacques shouted as he disappeared into the spoke filled doorway.

(don't worry i'm not doing a one man rescue of the King)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 03:03:39 pm »
The Archmage smiled as the squad of heavy militia burst out the Capitol building doors. He looked at them, his eyes glowing, and spoke a few words in the Arcane tongue. A bolt of fire lanced from his hand to blast into the militia, slaying the first four outright and setting three on fire, while the other four were disoriented, easy targets for his follow-up attack a few seconds later, a quad of four purple missiles that struck each of them in the chest, dropping them instantly. Smiling, the Archmage cast out with his senses, watching for enemy reinforcements. (Please note, the only reason that he was able to kill them that quickly was surprise, if they had braced for his attacks, it would have been very different.)
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 08:02:38 pm »
Wise quickly followed Jacques inside the compound. He used the smoke to his advantage to hide from possible oncoming enemies. "Rook Jacques! Wait!" Wise called out to him.

Meanwhile, Aiden was fighting outside the compound, drawing most of the guards' attention. He used his sword most of the time fighting the guards with close quarters combat. What he was unaware of though, was the sniper in another building across from the compound. The sniper shot, hitting Aiden in the back of the leg. He immediately collapsed onto the ground. The guards then began to circle around him, some beating him up, and others readying their weapons to end it.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2013, 08:20:54 pm »
Chanel was able to locate the sniper and quickly shot him right through his scope, then looked to see Aiden's situation. she began to shoot the guys gathering around him. Izzy noticed Aiden and stepped in, mowing down all the menacing officers around him. she stood him up and slung his arm across her shoulders "C'mon, i'll be damned if I lose one of my most promising pawns."

Leilani followed Wise and Jacques. She spotted the transport that held Blades "That's our target, right there folks." she fired up the sawgear on her right gauntlet "Let's rock and roll, people!"

Blades had finished reloading the pepperbox and started banging on the back of the transport "C'mon, can't stay in this tin can forever!"

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 08:37:27 pm »
Short charged his daggers and dispatched some more guards surrounding the vehicle. Aided by the heat and shocking properties of his cold metal weaponry, his strikes were much more efficient. He worked his way toward the rear of it, thinning their numbers. Once he reached the rear he saw a touch sensative, electronic key pad and cursed under his breath. Without a good amount of insulation he'd fry any sensative electronics he touched directly. He kept his guard up and defended the area where he could. "I can't open this!" He shouted over the nearby fighting.
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 08:43:20 pm »
Jacques was to far in to hear Wise call him, but he wasn't hard to follow. His trail was one of burnt flesh and scorched wood. "Haha that's right writhe in pain, the more you move the worse it gets." Jacques could be found torturing a guard, putting the super heated muzzles on his flesh.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 08:46:16 pm »
Leilani spoke up "C'mon Rook Jacques, there'll be time for that later...remember the mission!" getting a bit aggravated.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 08:52:17 pm »
Wise looked at the transport. He readied his swords and sliced off the locks. He looked at Leilani ready for her to open the doors.

Aiden looked at Izzy. "I-I'm sorry my queen." Aiden said with sadness in his tone. "I... can do better." he said slightly pushing her away as he attempted to stand up.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 09:00:49 pm »
Short held his face in his paw. He felt like he was an idiot. Of corse he could have just broken the physical lock system, even if it was controlled electronically. "I'm need to think more..." his hair sparked slightly and he sighed. "Well let's open her up." He took a firm grip on one of the handles and pulled the door open.
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 09:02:02 pm »
As Jacques turned to look at Leilani he jammed the barrel through a piece of weakened flesh on the guard and lit his flamethrower while looking at Leilani, a sick crooked grin covered his faced. "On my way." Jacques started into a light jog to get with the group
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 09:03:01 pm »
"I know you can do better, that's why you need some field experience. Shooting paper targets and real targets are two different things...don't worry, you'll get it." She radioed to Chanel "Alright sis, you can probably move in closer now." Chanel picked up the transmission "Gotcha, moving out."
----------------
Leilani grinned as she pulled the other door open. "Did someone call for an extraction?" Leilani said as she finished. Blades snickered "Right on time..." Blades stepped out of the transport "I'm impressed Leilani, you've really stepped up. Now we gotta get my gear and we're golden." He then looked to Short "Good to see we're all playing nicely with one another...and thanks by the way."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 09:05:25 pm »
Jacques looked at the little get together with a touch of agitation. "Can I get back to frying things or do I have to say high to everybody as well?!"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 09:21:12 pm »
"Thanks King." Short said with a nod. "But to me...Black or White doesn't matter. Same goal right?" He shrugged and magnetically toyed with his dice some more. "So why would there be conflict amongst the different groups...if you don't mind me saying this sir.."
Mate of WereCat

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2013, 09:27:37 pm »
"Yeah Jacques get back to what you do best." Blades then turned to Short "Good to hear you can put differences aside. As for why, The pieces hail from differing sides of this beautiful city where there are very different views on how we should liberate Iterius, The white pieces seeked to do it through petition and civil disobedience whereas the black pieces tried to achieve this through violence and threats. We seek to take two flawed ideologies and create one that works...and you are have the honor of being a part of that."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2013, 09:30:48 pm »
Jacques gave a satisfied grunt and went off looking for stragglers. His maniacal laughter could be heard in tandem with his flamethrower. Hs laughter became more sick and cruel the more e toyed with and burned the stragglers, who were unlucky enough to live through the ordeal.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2013, 09:40:48 pm »
"Well that makes sence." Short said. "I guess I think that way cuz I had the luxury of traveling and seeing plenty when I had no place of my own...anyway...I'm just glad I'm able to help." He cought the dice and put them in his pocket and popped another battery into his mouth. "Forgive my asking but how did they manage to catch you?"
Mate of WereCat