Author Topic: Kings and Queens IC  (Read 44463 times)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Re: Kings and Queens IC
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2013, 09:45:41 pm »
"I bit off a little more than I could chew on my last mission, but I guess that's what I get for trying to lone wolf a red level mission...but on the flipside at least I got to give them a lot of bad intel..." Blades said snickering as he finished.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2013, 09:56:59 pm »
Wise stood in front of Short. "I don't think you even deserve to be asking those kinds of questions. Pieces like you should be minding to your own king and queen." Wise said crossing his arms glaring at him.

"I'm still sorry my queen. I... feel weak now. I... can't even make it one day out on the field without an injury." Aiden said collapsing with his weak leg.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2013, 10:05:22 pm »
"Hey, bust it up now! You two can rip each other apart later..." Blades said sounding rather cross.
-----------
Izzy knelt down to Aiden's eye level "Look kid, I know you're gonna do awesome one day, that's why I push you so hard...maybe I just pushed you a bit much with such a big mission like this. We'll patch you up and keep training, you'll get there, you will." She smiled a little as she finished and offered her fist for a fist bump.

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2013, 10:05:44 pm »
"Nice." Short said with a smile. "Hope they weren't too rough on you." He spat out the spent battery into his paw and put it into a small bag. "Anything worthwhile you see or hear them say? If not we could always...borrow some of their stuff." He laughed a bit. "Can't steal from the dead...but still...I prefer to not...who knows they might have families of their own..." after hearing Wise approach Short backed off slightly. "I'm sorry...It wasn't my intent..."
Mate of WereCat

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2013, 10:17:09 pm »
Aiden was surprised by the sudden gesture. He looked at her fist blankly for a few moments before he slowly extended out his fist and bumped it against hers. "I... I thought I was ready for this." he said beginning to sound down again. "But I will work hard for you my queen!" he yelled out in confidence.

Wise backed off as he was told. "Then don't let it happen again." he said to Short before looking back at Blades. "My king, we must leave immediately."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2013, 10:34:17 pm »
Short slowly headed back toward the front of the vehicle. He took out his set of playing cards and started to play a simple game with them, as he often does when he's thinking or otherwise. He glanced at the others once in a while but for the most part kept to himself. His fur seemed to flatten out from his usual look and the spikes of his hair seemed to follow suit.
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2013, 10:48:57 pm »
Jacques came back after a while wear all sorts of new items. He had a few watches on him and some medals. The wors thing however that he carried was a make shift flag of burnt flesh. He stuck it in a corpse before laughing and heading towards the group. "We almost ready to leave?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2013, 10:56:35 pm »
"Yeah, just let me get my gear and we'll be all set..." Blades went into the front of the transport and collected his guns and headset. He put the headset on and radioed to Izzy "Queen Izzy, this is King Blades we're good to go!" "Copy that, heading back. C'mon kid, gonna get you patched up and back in fighting shape." Helping Aiden back up. Blades looked to Leilani "Once again, I'm really proud of you. Bishop Short, Bishop Archmage, Knight Wise, we're headed back home!"

Chanel packed up her rifle and began to head back. "Headed back, Queen Izzy."

"Wow, Jacques I had no clue you did arts and crafts..." Leilani said giggling a little at his flag
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 10:58:20 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2013, 10:58:29 pm »
Wise looked at the flag in disgust and began to walk away. "The only thing probably worse than the other pieces, is our rook." Wise thought to himself quietly.

Aiden nodded. "Thank you my queen. You are most generous."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2013, 11:06:12 pm »
Jacques let out a laugh as well. "It's something I do in my spare time, mostly macaroni art." But the true was Jacques did do arts and crafts, painting was something he did very well.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2013, 10:08:16 am »
Short followed behind his other pieces. "Ok...I'm ready." He popped another battery but instead he put in a dead one and slowly charged it. "We completed our goal for today. That's good."
Mate of WereCat

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2013, 04:21:25 pm »
A while later, they were back at their secret hideout...

Blades and Izzy were in the meeting room, discussing their next move. "Well King Blades, now that we're out of check I think we should start planning our next heist."

Leilani was in the Mod Shop trying to improve her four barrel shotgun. "Hmm...maybe if I rig the shells with some liquid nitrogen...could produce an interesting result..."

Chanel was in one of the training rooms, honing her skills to a fine point. "Remember...take a deep breath...fire on the exhale..." her bullet flew into the paper target's neck "Okay, a little low..."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2013, 04:35:53 pm »
Short made his way to his room. Typical for his style his door was made of jagged pieces of metal welded together. Opening it slowly he took a step in and grabbed one of the many light bulbs he kept on the nearby desk, causing it to light up brightly. His room was filled with taken things. Mostly metal pieces he found interesting or used to sculpt together. Dozens of small figures filled his room. The walls and floors of wich were coated in a thin metal sheeting. Any plugs were just taped to the floor as his natural current provided enough to fuel the variety of lamps and oddities in his place. Jars of powdered iron were strewn about as a bonding agent for his works or just to play with. The only things he could truly call his was an old family photo and a blanket he uses to separate himself from the metal in the room when he slept. Replacing the bulb he took a few steps in and sat down in a wooden chair. He then proceeded to toy with the small metal pieces he had there. He took a jar of the iron and dumped it on the desk, slowly shaping it and twisting it magnetically. He never let anyone in, they'd get a painful and continuous shock without proper insulation but that wasn't the real reason. He never thought he really fit in. What kind of 16 year old kid would?
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2013, 11:26:50 pm »
Jacques lay in his own personal room in the underbelly of the hideout. He sat in a meditative stance, wearing nothing but a cloth to cover himself, underneath a waterfall. A look of pain covered his faced as the cooling water passed over his always burning scars. He began to think out loud. "You're getting out of hand, you control the fire. Do not let it control you. Remember the real reason you're here. Amelie...." Jacques opened his eyes and just stared blankly at his wall. It was lined with all sorts of machines he had made, designed to inflict as much pain as possible before death, he could practically hear the murdered souls screaming for mercy as he gazed upon them.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2013, 08:36:20 am »
The Archmage stumbled into the hideout, bloody and bleeding from several places. His robes were blackened and tattered, with large spots of blood were they were covering his wounds. The cowl was thrown back, revealing his face as he collapsed, coughing and groaning, into a nearby chair. "Healer!" He cried hoarsely, unable to tend to his own wounds as he faded towards unconsciousness.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2013, 12:25:01 pm »
Leilani could scantly make out Archmage's cries for help and kicked the door to his room in. She saw him on the ground about to pass out, she grabbed his shoulder and shook him "Can you tell me what's the matter?"

Chanel returned to her room after a quick session of training. Her room was a rather odd combination of things between the reloading station, various sniper rifles adorning the back wall, and the canopy bed complete with stuffed animals and dolls. She reclined in the chair at the reloading station and sighed.

"I think we should hit up the armory next, we'll need the gear if we wanna retake the south district." Blades said. "Maybe we should waait awhile though, those places are most likely on high alert at the moment. I mean I am one for risk-taking but let's not be stupid cause we both know what happens when you get careless..." Izzy said hinting at her missing eye and Blades' mechanical arm.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2013, 12:57:00 pm »
Short took the chair and moved it after putting the iron powder back in the jar, heading to a heavily insulated music station. He often worked on things there to lose himself in sound. The only problem was that he can't take it with him, wouldn't have enough insulation to keep it from cooking itself. He put on a carefully placed set of leather gloves and started to work. Sliding on a set of headphones before wiring himself to the thing. Being essentially a living battery did have perks. As the machines whirred to life he proceeded to set a quick set rythem. Just immersing himself in the tones he created help him forget, if only for a while.
Mate of WereCat

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2013, 01:03:20 pm »
he coughed several times, before responding. "Lets just say that our escape was my by sacrifice..." he said, then passed out cold. it was obvious that most of his wounds were magical. but the fact he was this late back to the hideout ment there was a story behind this.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2013, 02:00:19 pm »
"Okay, I probably can't fix you completely but i'll see what I can do." Leilani responded. Her hand began to glow with a bright light as she ran them over his wounds "There...that should stabilize you and take the edge off the pain for the time being."

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2013, 02:04:46 pm »
The archmage sputtered awake. He coughed once, then looked up at her. "When we were pulling out, I sensed some fellow mages preparing to strike at us as we escaped. I found them, and we fought. they-they were my brothers.... I killed them.... all of them...." tears began to roll down his cheeks, and thsi was the very first time he had spoken of his family.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2013, 02:08:25 pm »
Leilani felt a bit heavy-hearted at Archmage's story. Her brothers were brainwashed into fighting for the government after their parents went missing. "I.....I don't know exactly what you're going through but I do know what it's like to lose ones you love..."

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2013, 02:15:36 pm »
The archmage looked up to her, a look of infinite sadness in his eyes, "Yes, but did you kill them? Was it your tongue that spoke the words that killed them?" he asked softly, still crying.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2013, 02:27:57 pm »
Jacques could slightly pick up on the crying echoing through the halls. "Who's blubbering and what the hell is it about?!" Jacques put on a pair of pants and his neck cover and when off in search of the source of the crying. He soon came upon the Archmages' door. He leaned against it to eavesdrop.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2013, 02:29:22 pm »
Leilani cringed "No...but with the circumstances...I'll have to be the bullet in their skulls, the words that end them, the knife in their hearts...whatever have you sooner or later."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2013, 04:49:53 pm »
Short comleted another song, as he'll often do in his spare time. He let it play aloud as he headed over to a pile os small metallic things, paper clips, bolts, screws, and a variety of wires. He figured out that the wire would heat up quite a bit with a strong enough current and used that in his crafting. He organised things by size and type before continuing to build his figures. He quickly lost inspiration however and turned off the music he completed. He hated having nothing to do, his lack of inspiration lately didn't help. He headed over to his door and exited his room, walking down the hall a bit as he flipped a coin over and over.
Mate of WereCat