Author Topic: Soul Carriers (IC)  (Read 21672 times)

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
Re: Soul Carriers (IC)
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2014, 07:14:44 pm »
Sam put on the outfit they set up for him after his exercises and stretched some more. He knew his body was different so he toyed with different movements of his jaw and hands. Trying to figure out what muscles controlled his new fangs and claws.
Mate of WereCat

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2014, 07:21:39 pm »
Leon came to Amelia and Jacques "Be right back, gonna make my usual rounds. Don't get into too much trouble while I'm away."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2014, 07:26:21 pm »
"Alrighty Leon." Jacques began prepping the food. "You should get some sleep. I've got it covered here." The scent of the food began making it's way up and over to the rooms.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2014, 07:51:59 pm »
Sam smelled the food wafting around. He exited the room and darted his tongue out a bit, taking in the scent.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2014, 08:01:57 pm »
The thought of rotting flesh had almost made Terrance not want to eat... Almost. When the scent of food came to his door, he jumped up, and jogged down the hall, passing Sam. As he closed in on the scent, he began walking at a normal pace. He rounded the corner into the kitchen, where he saw Jacques standing. He stood there for a moment, unsure what to do.
GameMaster Status!

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2014, 08:11:35 pm »
"Alright, if you got it under control I'm gonna catch a nap or two. Don't ever try to go four days straight on five hours of sleep living or not, I feel like hell..." Amelia said as she walked to her's and Leon's room.

Blades smelled food and started downstairs. When he got there, he saw Jacques and was rather surprised "So, we aren't the first ones to have this done to us after all..."

(whtwolf, intro when ready.)

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2014, 08:16:38 pm »
Sam followed the scent in the air. Heading downstairs. He saw those down there and smiled a bit. "Well...I feel much better. How bout the rest of you?"
Mate of WereCat

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2014, 08:21:33 pm »
Blades thought for a minute "...Not bad actually, to tell the truth I feel a lot stronger. The webbed feet are gonna take a while to get used to though..." sounding a bit optimistic.

Offline gammacable

• (picture courtesy of Saiyu)
  • Male
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2014, 08:26:44 pm »
Zair shuffled in, awoken by the smell of the food. Rubbing his eyes, he let out a yawn. "Sorry, not much of a morning person." Sniffing the air, he asks, "What's that? Smells pretty good."
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2014, 08:32:42 pm »
"I think...my arms got a bit stronger just from the type I have. My tails increasingly dexterous and I think I may make venom now, not sure but many snakes do that." Said Sam. "Over all...ignoring our deaths I think we got plenty from this."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2014, 08:36:59 pm »
"I don't think I got anything from this." Terrance said. "Well, besides these streaks. They... er... this might sound weird, but they move. I swear, they do. Just look away for a second and then look back."
GameMaster Status!

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2014, 08:38:53 pm »
"I think I got a bit of a tune-up so to speak in my arms, probably so my muscles stayed even. With the adjustments to my tail and the feet and lungs, I'm probably gonna be a strong swimmer." Blades said, giving his tail a swish or two. He looked to Terrance "Maybe yours aren't as apparent and you just need to figure them out..." Blades said trying to sound assuring.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2014, 08:45:24 pm »
~one day earlier~
at the launchpad, tarot was scheduled to launch the next day, her first orbital training mission...she was only a technician, but finally! space! she went through testing her personal equipment and frowned. Her arc welder wasn't getting a spark, she opened it up to look at it and groaned at the charred circuit board. "oy, guys, I'm taking this one to the repair shop, i'll be back soon, who wants me to grab lunch while i'm out?" a lot of them cheered in agreement and they eventually decided on sub-way, she headed on her way tossing the welder into the back of the truck along with a few fresh battery banks that were due to be taken to the shop, fifteen miles down the road in the middle of nowhere, one of the trucks tires popped, the result of a repair man checking the wrong tire when they were being replaced, the welder had made contact with the metal truck bed, and the power modulator was the burned board, the capacitors overcharged, reached their threshold and once the tire popped, the truck became grounded...a lightning strike would have been easier to survive. she died instantly, her insides cooked and the metal object in her hand melted into a shapeless lump.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2014, 08:51:42 pm »
Leon came across Tarot while making his usual rounds "Oh boy...Amelia is gonna hate me." He picked up Tarot, same procedure and stuck a soul capsule in her heart, and made the long trek back to the castle. Later, he kicked in the door to the castle, went to the operating room and laid her on the operating table. Amelia had woke up from her nap in the meantime and was headed down, she passed by where Jacques and the others were.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2014, 08:55:01 pm »
(liver for dinner anyone?)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2014, 09:01:48 pm »
"Hey, um... Amelia, right?" Terrance said, tapping her shoulder as she passed. "I just wanted to... er, apologize, for what happened, last night."
He coughed nervously. "I... can't control it, and it happens quite a bit. Sorry, again."
GameMaster Status!

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2014, 09:06:21 pm »
Amelia was still a bit tired but did manage to smile "Yeah, it's Amelia and it's okay, I'm used to stuff like that don't worry." she sounded genuine. She then proceeded to the operating room to find Leon with Tarot on one of the operating tables. "Leon I'm exhausted. Do you mind if I just supervise this one?" "Yeah, I can handle this. Gonna need a lot of organs though..."
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 09:09:18 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2014, 09:14:48 pm »
Sam looked around a bit, still darting his tongue around a bit. "Someone...cook something?..."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2014, 09:24:47 pm »
"I'll just get some cereal I suppose." Terrance said, reaching into the refrigerator. He suddenly recoiled. "Gah! That's really cold, colder than normal." He stepped back. "In fact, is it chilly in here?" It's normal room temperature in the room, though.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2014, 09:35:45 pm »
"No...not really..." Sam said. "I'm starving though..."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2014, 07:26:46 am »
Terrance shrugs, and begins eating some dry cereal. His right hand, the one he used to attempt to get some milk, suddenly turns orange, all the orange streaks on Terrance's body have grouped there. The hand begins to radiated heat through the room. Terrance does not notice, already chowing down on his cereal.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2014, 11:25:39 am »
Sam starts scratching the side of his face, he didn't realise that he had recieved the sensory pits from the serpent creature as well. His forked tongue darted around a bit before going back into his mouth again. "I really smell some cooked...something...and i think the room...is warming up slightly...it's like I can see it..."
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2014, 03:05:33 pm »
"Good to see you are all taking to your....well gad to  see you're all adapting alright." Jacques looked around taking note of everybody
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2014, 03:45:56 pm »
"Eh, well I suppose I'm alright for being shot to death and brought back to life via this method can't exactly be prepared for. But I've been given a second chance, may as well use it." Blades responded. "Have you been like this for long?" looking at Jacques.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2014, 06:15:38 pm »
"Yhep i was one of the first, a prototype if you will. The last surviving one, well until you all died." Jacques added a smile to lighten the blow of that. "It's awkward at first, but you get used to it."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke