Author Topic: Questions of Purity (another 1x1 with The Wise One)  (Read 8531 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Questions of Purity (another 1x1 with The Wise One)
« Reply #250 on: May 04, 2014, 10:13:59 pm »
"Awesome," Jake said as he looked over to the lake. He quickly ran over and jumped into it without a second thought. "Come on in Bianca! The water's fine," he said with a smirk. He was lying and the water was actually kinda cold. He was going to have a little fun to start off their night in the park.

Janette nodded, as she was zoned into the show. They were showing a black marble dresser. "750 dollars," she whispered out loud as they revealed the price. And to Derek's surprise, she was spot on.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #251 on: May 04, 2014, 10:23:09 pm »
Bianca slowly got into the water. It was rather cold for her but she swam over to Jake "Not the best for swimming...but not the worst I suppose." she giggled a little "You'd swear I wasn't a big cat with all this swimming."

Derek raised an eyebrow when Janette was spot-on "I'm guessing you watch this from time to time as well? Usually I'm at least a couple hundred off."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #252 on: May 04, 2014, 10:45:17 pm »
Jake chuckled as Bianca got into the water. "True. But I know you're a big cat. You're my tigress and I think it's great that you swim," he said as he put his arms around her waist. "But you know... I hope that tonight has been good so far for you," Jake said with a smile.

Janette nodded. "I watch it occasionally. It just looked like something worth that much," Janette said with a shrug.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #253 on: May 04, 2014, 10:57:46 pm »
Bianca smiled softly as she wrapped her arms around Jake's chest "It's been awesome...I wish everyday could be like this, swimming, dining out...with my otty." she nuzzled Jake lightly.

Derek nodded as well. "You got a good eye. that's a good thing for if you're the creative type." he looked down at the necklace. "And thanks again for the necklace, I'm never taking this off it's just that cool."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #254 on: May 10, 2014, 02:47:37 pm »
"I do too," Jake said as he nuzzled her softly. "But... we all have our jobs. But as of right now, it's tattooing alongside you while you pierce," Jake said with a smirk as he held her while still keeping himself afloat.

"Of course. But... I didn't think you... would think it's that good," Jeanette said beginning to blush. "I think I might have to find some pink shells to make one for myself," she said beginning to think out a plan to gather shells.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #255 on: May 10, 2014, 04:22:01 pm »
"Yeah...we do have to work, but at least we work in the same place." Bianca answered with a smile. She purred a little as Jake nuzzled her "I'm glad I told you how I felt..."

"Well, just let me know when you wanna go get them." Derek answered. "Sorry if I seem a little insistent, just don't want a friend getting hurt."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #256 on: May 11, 2014, 07:34:58 pm »
"Me too," Jake said with a soft smile as he looked up at the night sky. "You see that Bianca? No matter where we are... we will always be looking at the same sky. May not be at the same time... but the same sky nonetheless," Jake said realizing how cheesy he just sounded. "That was cheesy wasn't it," he asked with a embarassed smile.

"It's fine. You're right to assume because in reality... I'm not the greatest of swimmers. I can swim just well enough to keep myself afloat I guess. But I still like to do it," she said looking out on the pond.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #257 on: May 11, 2014, 09:55:50 pm »
Bianca sighed but smiled again "Cheesy...but true. We'll be under the same sky, we're swimming in the same water, breathing the same air...and at this rate...we'll live under the same roof one day." she giggled a little "Did I forget anything?"

Derek smiled for a minute, maybe this could be one way to build their friendship "I like swimming too...although you probably know that by now." he said with a little laugh trying to ease the mood. "Do you want some juice or something?"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #258 on: May 11, 2014, 10:16:37 pm »
Jake pretended like he was thinking for a few moments. "I don't think so. But about that... living under the same roof? I think I'd like that," Jake said as he thought about a nice idea. "Bianca? What if we put together what we have when we get back and we can own the place where we work? I mean we practically work there every day," Jake said with a slight shrug.

Jeanette thought about it for a moment. "Some apple juice would be fine if you have it. If not then some water would be okay. I mean... I don't mean to impose," Jeanette said softly, feeling a little embarrassed to ask something of him.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #259 on: May 11, 2014, 10:34:50 pm »
"You know? We could just do that." Bianca answered. She rested her head on his shoulder "Before you do join the Army though...I wanna spend as much time with you as possible..."

"Not a problem...I think I still have some." Derek got up and pulled out a couple glasses. He didn't have a lot of dishes but he had some nice glasses. He pulled out the container of apple juice and fill the glasses. He put a blue straw in one and a pink straw in the other and walked back in, setting them on the coffee table "Here...yours has the pink straw."