Author Topic: Castle of the Four Moons (1x1 with Wise)  (Read 7009 times)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Castle of the Four Moons (1x1 with Wise)
« on: February 13, 2014, 10:10:18 pm »
Alright, discussing out of the way, let's get going Wise!

Character card

Name:
Looks:
Clothes:
Weapons/Magic:
Personality:
Backstory:

Name: Isabella 'Izzy' Moniz
Species: Rabbit
Looks: Stands 5'9", pure black fur, green eyes, has a scar over her right eye, unruly long brown hair which smells of saltwater.
Clothes: Burgandy ashaki skirt, brigadier boots, black swordwoman's shirt under a burgundy port royal vest, gold piercings and a simple brass bracelet.
Weapons/Magic: three foot runeblade named "Faloril"
Personality: Comes off as rough, crass, and a bit pirate-like but it's all in good jest, she's actually quite social and extremely protective of her little sister.
Backstory: Heir to great wealth and a mysterious treasure, her parents passed away when she was at the tender young age of 14. Alone, she and her sister Chanel were sent to live with their uncle. Isabella was treated fairly well but her uncle was only doing so to get to her inheritance. After learning of this nad who badly her sister was being treated, she ran away with little Chanel. She now works as a dock hand at the Til'Maru Port.

Name: Chanel Moniz
Species: Rabbit
Looks: Stands 5'2", black fur with a couple white patches most notable the one over her left eye, brown eyes, brown hair like her sister kept in a braided bun.
Clothes: Knee-length jagged cut white cincher dress over a long sleeved dark green of the same length, knee-high brown boots, and many cheap bangles.
Weapons/Magic: Unusually skilled in fire magic for her age, minoring in healing abilities.
Personality: Kind, gentle and earnest. Has some mild separation anxiety when her sister's not nearby.
Backstory: Similar to Isabella, except her uncle treated her horribly until Isabella ran away with her. She makes some money by preforming on the roadside with her magic.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Castle of the Four Moons (1x1 with Wise)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 10:31:35 pm »
Name: Aiden J. Chandler
Species: Hyena
Looks: Standard hyena coat. Stands at 5'9". Bright blue eyes and red mohawk (as standard hairstyle for hyenas) that stands 3-4 inches.
Clothing: Tattered black shirt with patched brown pants (no shoes).
Weapons/magic: Wooden sword lined with sharp teeth of wild animals.
Personality: One to watch out for his sister first before taking steps into the unknown. Aiden can be kind but can come off as agressive to the wrong people. Aiden is a furson that would rather stay safe rather than take risks that seem unnecessary. Although, he does have a split personality. The other half which is the near polar opposite of what is stated above.
Backstory: TBR

Name: Shiva V. Chandler
Species: Hyena
Looks: Coat that is beige with a tint of gray, but follows the standard hyena pattern. Green eyes and black natural hairstyle (the mohawk) that is 3-4 inches.
Clothing: A dress (but nothing girly) that resembles something closer to what a shaman would wear. However, she is quite the opposite and finds herself to be more of a tomboy than anything else.
Weapons/magic: The magic of poison with minor ice abilities.  Wields a small dagger as well.
Personality: A real headstrong girl that likes to take risks. Mainly because of her protective brother she loves to take these risks. She's relaxed but is known to have a temper when she is offended. She loves the chance to fight but rather does is casually instead of fighting with anger.
Backstory: TBR
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 10:44:04 pm »
(cool, time to start us off.)

It seemed like any other day at the port town of Til'Maru, the sun was setting and the work day was just about to end. Isabella was busy working on the deck of the Dirty Gecko with her captain, a middle-aged otter by the name of Captain Jagan Fair-Wind. "Aye, ye done good today Isabella. I might just be tossin ya a bonus tonight." Isabella smirked "Thank ye much Jagan, and for the hundredth time thou can just call me Izzy. And don't forget I'm taking tomorrow off, my sister's throwing a little birthday party for me, cake and all."

Meanwhile Chanel was in town preforming her usual bit, a sight of awe to be seen. Beautiful dragons of fire dancing in the air, intertwining with one another and battling. the crowd watched in awe as they tossed coins in her little hat.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 10:49:08 pm »
Suddenly, Izzy could notice a small boat pulling up to the dock. Two hyenas hopped off the boat and began to speak to each other in their native tongue. (<this means their language>) <Brother I told you we would make it.> <Shiva, I understand that you wanted to get us here. But couldn't we have packed more food? We nearly starved to death. If I wasn't able to fish we would be dead> Aiden said as his stomach growled rather loudly. He looked over to see Izzy and Captain Jagan. He slowly began to walk up to them with his strange weapon on his back. "Um... excuse us? But could you... spare some... food?" he asked them curiousky hoping he remembered how to speak their language.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 10:58:56 pm by The Wise one »
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 10:57:49 pm »
Captain Jagan smiled at the young hyena "Aye, i'm sure I could spare something." he reached into a pouch on his hip and pulled out six silver coins "Here, this should pay to feed you and yer companion over there. Head over to that tavern." pointing out a little place called The Warm Hearth Inn.

Chanel in the meantime had finished up her little show and headed over to the dock, as Izzy's work day was about to end. She sat on a little bench outside said inn, waiting for Izzy to come over.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 11:02:03 pm »
Aiden nodded in thanks and began to walk with Shiva towards the inn. Shiva noticed the little girl that looked like she was gathering coins earlier. She snuck one out of Aiden's pocket and placed it in Chanel's hands before she walked inside with him. Aiden didn't seem to notice but bought plenty of food for him and his sister. He sat down at a table with his sister across from him as they began to eat.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 11:12:51 pm »
Chanel smiled as Shiva slipped her the coin. Pretty soon, Izzy's shift was over and she went over and hugged Chanel "Hey little sis, how'd today go?" Chanel looked inside her hat "Average day, but I did get one extra coin." she held up the coin Shiva gave her. "Nice, now let's get some dinner." They walked into the tavern and got some food, nothing too spectacular but it was good quality. They saw the only available seats were at the table with the hyenas "You don't mind if we sit here, do ye?"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 11:21:04 pm »
Aiden seemed a bit hesitant at first, but Shiva shook her head. "No. We... don't mind," she said as she struggled with the language for a couple moments. "Excuse my brother. He is... rather protective. We hail from country far away from here."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 11:29:37 pm »
Izzy and Chanel sat down "It's alright sweet pea, Me and me little sis ain't exactly locals ourselves. Heck, half the people I see in here are travelers, I can identify where some people have been by the dirt on their boots." Izzy began to eat kinda slowly as Chanel smiled at her and giggled a little "I'm so excited Izzy!" Izzy finished the food in her mouth "Aye, I be happy about it myself little Chanel."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 11:34:49 pm »
Shiva smiled before she realized she didn't introduce themselves. "I am... Shiva. This is Aiden," she said with a smirk. "What is it that you're happy about? I am curious to know." <Shiva. Be careful. We don't even know them,> Aiden said in their native tongue.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 11:54:59 pm »
Izzy smiled a little "Oh, it's not much. It simply be me birthday, Chanel be excited because she'smaking me a cake and such and I have the day off."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 11:56:57 pm »
Shiva smiled. "That is nice. Happy birthing day to you," Shiva said with a wide smile as she continued to eat. "We are actually looking for our father. We hope to seek refuge here to live better lives."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2014, 12:04:34 am »
Izzy glanced around making sure no one was listening in "Well...if you need somewhere to stay the night at least. We have the high-end room here, two bedrooms, a little hearth. We could let you stay till you find your Da."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2014, 12:10:40 am »
Shiva looked to Aiden for approval. Never had Aiden been more hesitant, but he nodded soon after. Shiva turned back to Izzy. "We would both appreciate that very much."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2014, 12:30:12 am »
"Alright then, after we finish up here, i'll show ya to where we rest our heads." Izzy answered. After they finished their meals Izzy and Chanel led them up to the end of the hall and opened the door to a large room with a small hearth on the back wall, a small woodstove next to it. Two stuffed chairs were up against both the left and right walls with a table in the center of the room on top of a rather plain rug. "It's no palace, but it's home. there were doors on either wall with led to a rather plain bedroom with one double bed "They actually have the nice beds in here. Not the cheap, itchy straw ones."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 06:05:20 pm »
"... Thank you," Aiden said hesitantly as he began to walk to the other room. Shiva nodded at Chanel and Izzy. "Thank you. We are in your debt."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 07:26:04 pm »
"And you two welcome to stay as long as ye need, lass." Izzy answered as she went to stoke the fire. "Wait here." Chanel said with a smile. She returned a minute later with a doll, handing it to Shiva "Here, as a thank you for earlier."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 07:49:48 pm »
Shiva was hesitant to take the doll at first, but she slowly took it out of Chanel's hands with a soft smile. <Thanks child,> she said in her native tongue as she tied it around her waist.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 08:09:44 pm »
Chanel got a bit bright eyed and giggled, smiling as she skipped to her room. Izzy patted Shiva on her shoulder "Don't worry, it means she likes ye." She smiled a little "It warms me heart to see her this happy...Can't count the number of favors and bribes I used to get tomorrow off."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 09:33:42 pm »
Shiva looked at Izzy with a slightly surprised look. "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. Are we intruding on this special occasion?" Shiva asked curiously, pointing at the room Aiden was in. "I would be glad to shove my brother out of bed," Shiva said with a smirk.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 09:54:50 pm »
"Not at all, I actually wouldn't mind a little company for me birthday. Usually, it's just me and Chanel." Izzy answered. "She's makin' me a cake and all that fancy jargon. You're more than welcome to stick around you and your brother."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2014, 10:12:57 pm »
"I would love to. But my brother is how you say... suspcious when it comes to other company. We've been through a lot, but I can't let it change me," Shiva said as Aiden's snoring was barely audible. "We came on a long journey to get here."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2014, 10:16:10 pm »
Izzy overheard Chanel giggling still "Well actually...the road me and Chanel have walked ain't been exactly easy. Least yous still gots your Da. Our folks are long dead..." sounding a bit solemn. She looked to the runeblade Faloril hung over the hearth "That there blade be the only remnant of my past."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2014, 10:23:41 pm »
"I apologize. To be honest, we don't know if our father is even alive still. We believe that he is, but we haven't heard about him since we were little," Shiva said with a slight shrug. "Well... I should be getting rest. "Good night and thank you again," Shiva said with a smile as she walked in the same room with Aiden and lied down on the seperate bed across from him.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2014, 10:34:31 pm »
"Night to ya!" Izzy said as she ousted the lantern. She walked into her room and kissed Chanel on her forehead "Night sis." She crawled into her bed and drifted off into her dreams. Chanel woke up very early that morning and began baking Izzy's cake "Sis is gonna love this..." she sang softly as she stirred the mixture of ingredients together and placed it in the wood burning stove.