Author Topic: Sleepwalkers (IC)  (Read 4366 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Sleepwalkers (IC)
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2014, 01:35:26 am »
"Good thinking with the water." Val chuckled a little at being called leader man. "Yes feel free to ask me anything Szin." Val began to walk around grabbing some bread and dried, salted meats.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2014, 03:24:11 am »
Szin follows the leader man. " Um.... Szin has nowhere to go. Szin doesn't want to go back to the bad.......uh army men and szins mother is......sleeping(this brings a tear to szins eyes) can szin travel with you?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:24:37 am by Mu Rho Ni »
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2014, 01:57:37 am »
"Well i don't see why not, it's safer than being alone." Val checked and double checked his equipment. "Everybody ready, if we make good time we could be to the hospital in a matter of hours."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2014, 02:33:51 am »
(by the way, the soup is the key to getting to him without him hurting (or trying to hurt) anyone...he takes pride in his cooking, it's almost the only externally sane part of him left)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2014, 11:15:09 am »
Lizzeth raised an eyebrow. Usually hospitals were never the best idea in these sorts of scenarios. "Why are we going to the hospital? That place is probably crawling with those...things."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2014, 02:18:16 pm »
"We're unfortunately going to need medical supplies, more than just bandages and disinfectants. Plus somebody may have gotten to jot down a few notes on these...things." Val kept looking out the slats in the barricades. "Nothings on it's way yet."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2014, 02:22:40 pm »
"We're unfortunately going to need medical supplies, more than just bandages and disinfectants. Plus somebody may have gotten to jot down a few notes on these...things." Val kept looking out the slats in the barricades. "Nothings on it's way yet."

(could point out that it's a mental hospital and not somewhere these things would actually be treated)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2014, 02:26:41 pm »
(actually it would appear as a mental problem as shown by the none hostile Sleeper. standing around muttering the same thing over to yourself isn't exactly normal. However not all of them would have been taken to a mental facility)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2014, 04:30:25 pm »
Szin was happy to be included in the group. "Thank you mr. Leader man" szin says with the biggest smile in his face. He saw leader man talking with the police lady so he probably didn't hear szin but that was ok.
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2014, 06:54:26 pm »
Frisk sniffed the soup and took a small taste running off to fetch more ingredients

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2014, 12:02:28 pm »
(I'm still waiting on you guys, are we continuing this?)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2014, 03:24:37 pm »
(yes i'm just waiting on Wise and Yosh, I'll give them a gentle nudge)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2014, 03:27:20 pm »
"Well I say the sooner we kill off these things the better off we'll be," Jacey said with a shrug. "We can cure them of course. Just one bullet at a time."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2014, 07:04:39 pm »
"Fine..." Lizzeth said. She put the half-full box of bullets in her pocket "I can take the front. I probably got the most ammo of anyone here."

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2014, 01:20:33 am »
Szin follows the police lady." Um ms. Police lady..... Can szin help?"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2014, 05:27:03 pm »
"Alrighty, well then let's move out. We have what we need..for now." Val opened the front door peeking outside, determining the coast was clear he ushered to the others to get a move on.

(Timey wimey stuff)

After a bit of wandering the hospital came in view. "Well we should be able to get basic medical supplies there."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2014, 05:34:10 pm »
"Wait. Guys? It's been quiet since we've been walking here. I'd take this as a bad sign. I mean we at least need a plan for if we get seperated," Jacey said trying to think smart for once instead of charging head on.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2014, 06:56:59 pm »
"Well, we don't have any flares.." Val looked at the hospital. Two floors, looks as if it was built in the 19th century. "Well gang we're going to have to split into groups."

This building
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2014, 07:32:48 pm »
"I call not being paired up with weirdo over there," she said motioning over to Szin. "No offense to you or anything. I just feel like I'd focus better without being creeped out every time I looked over my shoulder."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2014, 07:38:11 pm »
"We're entering a sanatorium and you're worried about Szin weirding you out?" Val let out a little laugh. "Well you and I can take a floor and those two can take the other. Alright?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2014, 08:52:06 pm »
Frisk wandered back from the kitchen then seasoned up the soup, after another fifteen minutes he emptied it into several bowls, sitting them at a large table as his routine as one of the cooks had made him do everyday, the sane part of his mind had long ago compelled him to use someones blood to spell "frisk" on the wall of the room, his old nickname
Even he couldn't remember his real name anymore.
He waited for the other patients to arrive (they won't) before he began to eat

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2014, 02:00:54 am »
Szin to jacey sounding kind of hurt emotionally." It's  ok ms. Bat lady, szin understands. Szin was born different, and momma always said people don't like different."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2014, 10:22:17 pm »
Lizzeth nodded. "Okay, that leaves me with him I suppose." She pulled out her handgun "I guess all that remains is to decide who gets what floor or wing or however this place is divided."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2014, 10:32:23 am »
(still waiting on you guys...mah soup is getting cold)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2014, 11:20:55 am »
(lol didn't know Yosh had posted.)

"Well we'll take the first floor and you two can take the upper, if anything is here it will probably be on the first floor." Val began t walk towards the door, "Well come on we've not got all day."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke