Author Topic: Blackwatch (OOC)  (Read 7604 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Blackwatch (OOC)
« on: May 05, 2014, 05:14:41 pm »
A cloth sack is violently yanked off your head, bright light violently floods your eyes, until they finally adjust the best they can. In front of you is a table, a shiny stainless steel table and you're handcuffed to it. Somebody sits across from you evident only by the soft glow of a lit cigarette. "Now you don't know who we are, but i assure you. We know all about you." A file slides out into the light, the word Blackwatch is stamped across it in giant red letters. "There now you know who we are. I'm not going to mess around here. You have something very few other people have, something we call the Nexus gene." The figure reaches out and opens the file, they wear sterile white gloves, but why? As they open the file you see medical records and blood work, hell they even had when you had your wisdom teeth removed. "You see we're like the military except we fight a different war, a paranormal war. You see we're not just funded by one single government. No, every government funds us. Sending us hundreds of millions even occasionally billions to turn people like you, people with the Nexus gene into paranormal warriors." The figure closes the file and takes out another cigarette. Finally they remove a glove to reveal an extremely scarred hand, burn marks covering every inch of flesh. Without warning they shoot a little flame out of their finger tip, just enough to illuminate their face which is just as burnt as their hand. A disturbingly wide grin covers the figures face as it puffs on it's cigarette. "Welcome to Blackwatch, your new life begins now and your old life never existed."

You wonder what the figure meant, your old life never existed. You were soon going to find out. Rather abruptly blackout goggles are placed over your eyes making everything go dark again, you feel the moment the hand cuffs are removed and begin to fight back swing frantically around you not being able to see a thing. You hear laughter come from behind you. "Feisty, they'll make a good warrior." Before they even finish their sentence you feel a needle slide under your skin rendering you unconscious. After what seemed like hours the goggles are removed and you find yourself strapped down to a gurney with a wiry, crazed looking doctor standing over you. "Don't vorry mine little pet, zis vill all be forgotten szoon." His voice makes your skin crawl and your stomach do flips. Something sinister hides in his voice, but there is nothing you can do about, quickly the light begins to fade from your sight as he begins a memory wipe operation.

After a few days you finally awaken in a padded cell, there's a bed there, but there's also blood stains some years old by the look of it. A quick glance through the peephole reveals a doctor making his or her way to your cell. This doctor seemed familiar, but you couldn't seem to place it. You just couldn't remember. Your iron door creaks open as the doctor enters with two very threatening bodyguards. The doctor began to speak, voice sweet and smooth like honey. "Can you remember your name?" All you can muster is to shake your head no. "Do you remember how to speak?" Again, a head shake no. You still remembered all your vocabulary just not how to use it. "Well it appears this one is experiencing Tabula Rosa..It says they have the Nexus gene. Hmmm. Have them transported to P.A.S.T with the rest of the blank slates."

P.A.S.T.[Paranormal Assault Strike Team] It was your new home, this is were you'd spend your next few years regaining old skills and learning new ones until you were certified to be put on a P.A.S.T. Each P.A.S.T had it's own division and each division was like a family, the people here these were your new friends. These were the people that would be watching your back out in the field.You were assigned to Delta Epsilon division, it didn't have the best reputation with having the nickname Dead Exit because of their high mortality rate, but the people in Delta Epsilon didn't seem to care, hell some even seemed to take it as a personal challenge, and the more you trained with them the more you learned why they were called Dead Exit. They didn't fear death and if they did they were great at hiding it. Your time had come after years of training you finally regained your faculties and had grown experienced enough in your skill to be sent out on your first mission.

Everything seems to be blurring by, the sound of the Verti-Bird filling your ears, The squad leader was trying to say something but getting drowned out by the engines. You were all told this would be a quick 'grab' mission with little to no resistance, but you've learned nothing is ever what it seems. You feel the craft stop moving forward and began lowering down into the LZ, time to get your boots on the ground and get focused. It's game time.

(for starters, i'd like to apologize for the massive opening, but i felt like i couldn't get all the backstory across in a single paragraph but hey on the plus side. Look at all the thought i put into this!)

Standard rules apply, no godmodding(I judge what is god modding, not you) no auto-hitting and no player controlling. Yes it is a probability that you will die, but fret not we have ways of fixing that(thanks to Hyperion), if you have a problem with what somebody did/is doing/ had done/will do/ said/is saying/had said/ or will have said bring it to me and i will review it to see if it is worth reprimand of some sort. You will be given only one warning, next one won't be a warning, but an eviction notice and nobody wants that so do be on your best behavior. My word is final

Character skeleton(Whooo anatomy!)
Name:
Species:
Age: (no younger than 20, unless you can plead a case exceptionally well)
Physical Description:
Personality:
Weapons:(SoW Gray Market  max of 1 main weapon and 1 side)

Powers!(everybody loves power. For now only one to each power, unless we get a fair amount of joiners, or you can stand an extremely well case)

Pyrokinesis: Ability to summon fire from fingertips, or catch enemies on fire with a snap of their fingers. Field Notes:Virtually useless in rain, iffy in high humidity. All Pyros are required to wear specially lined gloves at all time to prevent unnecessary incidents. Unable to maintain long burst in combat situations, best if used in subterfuge.

Remote Viewing: Ability to detach 'Soul Self' and scout unknown areas. Field Notes: RVers are a boon in any enviroment, however high frequencies interfere with their abilities. Can not interact with physical world while as Soul Self. Link becomes nearly impossible to maintain over long distances. All RVers can be distinguished by special earpiece they are required to wear.

Psychokinesis: Ability to manipulate physical world. I.e levitating people and/or objects. Also includes throwing said objects. Field Notes: A boon much like the Rvers however fatigues quicker than the rest, doctors assume it's based of varying degrees of exertion. Distinguished by head gear implanted above each temple.

Phasing: Ability to 'move' though solid objects. Such as walk through walls etc. Field Notes: Phasers are a rather odd bunch in the field when entering and exiting phase they are somewhat immune to physical means of hurt. Bullets pass right through them where as fire and electricity can still harm them, to greater effect it seams. Noted by special vest that must be warn at all times. AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE PHASERS ALLOWED TO GO NEAR THE WASHROOMS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX....not having another incident like Joanna's again...

Possession: Ability to temporarily take over a body, note bodies 'burn out' after use exploding into pink mist. Field Notes: Useful for pulling switches or sneaking past guards, there is not knowledge transfer so the invader gains no new info from the host. Max possession time we have seen was 5 minutes, but the possessor died shortly after of brain hemorrhaging.

Electrokinesis: Ability to summon and temporarily control electricity. Field Notes: Never ever ever take them on a mission in a thunderstorm, Damn things are like lightning rods. However that works just as well seeing as they can drain the electricity from defenses. However none have been able to drain electricity generated from gas based sources. Although have to be careful when draining energy...doctors know more. Are made noticible by special boots they are made to wear.

Blood Summoners: Ability to summon single creatures or defenses using blood.. Field Notes: Definitely somebody you want to send in if a small group. They are able to create creatures out of their own blood, however the creatures power is in direct relation with the amount of blood. A rare few have managed to summon creatures using just any fresh blood, however this was only noted in the adepts. Noticeable by patches worn on the hands

(if all this information is overwhelming. Let Me Know. Seriously i'm not going to rip your head off, i want US ALL to enjoy it. so if it proves to much i can trim the fat)

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:57:35 pm by SeaOfWhispers »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Blackwatch (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 05:27:16 pm »
Name:sassy (more of a nickname, her real name is mildly hard to pronounce...it's german, Nastasja von veiler)
Species:rabbit
Age: (no younger than 20, unless you can plead a case exceptionally well) 23
Ability:electrokinesis
Physical Description: (i'll get to this in time) she isn't very tall...probably around 4' 7", she has black fur bit it has a few charcoal gray streaks in it, her eyes are a sharp bright blue. She hates her looks because she stands out and she hates it when guys hit on her.  She wears a lot of leather because static electricity bothers her, and her fur sheds on everything else. She wears a long sleeve leather shrug when it's colder, her undershirts are mainly classic rock tee's cut to be belly tees, along with leather pants...skintight of course. In warmer weather she wears a sleeveless shrug, same undershirts, and leather shorts. Some people speculate her panties may be leather but the last guy who tried to check got his jaw broken.
Personality:just look at her nickname,she is overly sarcastic, and pretty dang snarky.
Weapons:
1-hex phantom extended barrel (detachable, cosmetic,when on her shoulder strap the barrel hangs about 5" from the floor)
2-sidearm SCP bedtime story ( .357 handgun)
3-knuckle dusters
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 11:32:11 pm by whtwolf »
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 05:29:36 pm »
pm me about the power we'll see what we can work out, and since the weapon list is partially complete and up guns for everyone!
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 07:32:21 pm »
Gonna read this later, but consider this a placeholder for now.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 07:38:03 pm »
lol lazy, placeholder accepted
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 07:56:22 pm »
Name: Terrance Argailus
Species: Hyena
Ability: Pyrokinesis
Physical Description: Sleek, black fur covering entire body. Orange eyes... like, the whole eye, completely orange... yeah.
Personality: Very friendly, but can tend to have troubles with anger management. Will normally put his foot down when he doesn't agree with something.
Weapons: Hex CQB, 45P
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 08:00:41 pm by Aryd »
GameMaster Status!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 07:57:46 pm »
you can have a pistole if you want Aryd. i main and one side
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 08:00:29 pm »
so can we use a melee weapon?
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 08:01:14 pm »
EDITED! *stamps an EDITED stamp on your forehead*
GameMaster Status!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 08:02:44 pm »
lol it wasn't edited, when i posted. :P and i'm debating on the melee weaponry. If to allow actually personal melee weapons or just standard knives and knuckle dusters
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 08:08:48 pm »
can I trade out my secondary for a melee? also...I hate to ask but tren made me an handgun. i'd hate to think that it's only usable in tren's RP's I was wondering if I could use it in here
i'm up to use my choice of the weapons you have made, i just like my brainchild
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 08:10:32 pm by whtwolf »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 08:12:22 pm »
Name: Valarius 'Val' Aylesworth
Species: Warg
Ability: Phasing
Physical Description: 6'0" 153lb has dark brown fur and stormy blue eyes, has as scar above his right eye
Personality: Read a lot of psychology in his time during the P.A.S.T placement. Is able to shrug off most things that shake people to the core, however if something truly gets to him he simply closes himself in and compartmentalizes. Has his good side, but all anybody realy gets to see is his dark side, because he believes the world doesn't deserve kindness and light anymore. (has been known to fangirl)
Weapons: S.Pitch, 10P.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 08:30:35 pm by SeaOfWhispers »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 08:12:42 pm »
lol it wasn't edited, when i posted. :P and i'm debating on the melee weaponry. If to allow actually personal melee weapons or just standard knives and knuckle dusters

... I'm saying that I edited it so that I had a pistol...
GameMaster Status!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 08:13:35 pm »

... I'm saying that I edited it so that I had a pistol...

Ah, my most sincere apologizes then

which gun? and i'll think a bit more on the melee. I'll probably toss it in, in addition to the guns
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 08:25:23 pm »
as long as you don't go flying of the chain with it. (30rounds tops. 9mm, 10mm or a .40 S&W guage)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 09:18:59 pm »
I hope we can choose our own division in the P.A.S.T.  special forces. Or is this not how it works?
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 09:23:25 pm »
there really is no special division of P.A.S.T since everybody in P.A.S.T. has powers. Nope you get to be part of Delta Epsilon you lucky guy you.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 09:49:48 pm »
Do I spy a fullmetal alchemist and Beyond Two souls reference somewhere in here? (:

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 09:54:19 pm »
SssSSSSshhhhhhHHhhhhHHhh!!  :D

Edit: Well great now i feel like Mustang needs to be our Pyrokinesis user.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:03:16 pm by SeaOfWhispers »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 10:13:23 pm »
Name: Devynn
Species: great white shark
Ability: psychokinesis
Physical Description: small for her species at only 5' 4" and 115lbs. typical light grey underside with dark grey back, but with bright blue eyes and dark blue tribal markings covering her body and more thinly, her face.
Personality: fairly innocent (to the point that almost anything sexual slips right past her, but she will kill people), and quiet, but not shy by any means. sort of the squad's "little sister."
Weapons: only carries a Sidekick 50x3 by way of firearms, but prefers to close the gap and fight hand to hand.

more later.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 05:25:59 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2014, 10:19:41 pm »
bwhaha that's adorably short.

Alright just a quick update.
Psychokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis, and Phasing are taken. Leaving Possession and RV.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 10:21:21 pm »
Mu and Tren stop just looking and join, i can add more powers :p
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2014, 10:22:30 pm »
i added more... slightly.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2014, 10:29:26 pm »
that is the most convoluted innocence ever. although, seeing as they aren't really like everyday furs i guess it would make some sense.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke