Author Topic: Fort Areyus Academy REBOOT (IC)  (Read 2305 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Fort Areyus Academy REBOOT (IC)
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2014, 09:43:29 pm »
Val looked over his shoulder. "You're the roomie I take it?" He went back to staring out the window. "Valarius, but I prefer Val."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2014, 09:49:11 pm »
"Whatever dude...i'm Xander" he laid back and started scribbling in his notebook "so what are you?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2014, 09:57:29 pm »
Leilani walked into the room with Tess and Fisk in it. "Oh...um, hi everyone. I guess we'll be rooming together us three." she sat her bags on one of the remaining beds. "I'm Leilani."

Lizzeth made her way to the room Faye was in and flopped down on the other bed "Hey...you my roommate?" Faye nodded "Yeah, Name's Faye. Faye Cooper. Who do I owe the pleasure of meeting?" Lizzeth put a hand out "Call me Lizzeth. Nice to meet you Faye."

Jeordie after searching for a while, stumbled into the room with his name on it. He hadn't noticed Enoch until he'd begun to unpack his belongings. He turned and faced him "Hey, guess we'll be rooming together." he offered a hand "Name's Jeordie."

Blades found his room and flopped down on the bed by the window. He opened it and enjoyed the breeze against his hair "You know? I think I might just enjoy my time here..."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2014, 10:02:52 pm »
"What does it matter what I am?" Val continued to look out the window. "You smoke don't you?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2014, 10:14:08 pm »
Xander blew a little at the cloud around him "dunno why?"

Fisk looked at the next person to come in "um hi, i'm fisk"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2014, 10:17:45 pm »
"Where do you get yours?" Val broke his view outside and looked over his shoulder at Xander
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2014, 10:31:22 pm »
"what do you mean Armaros?" Enoch quietly asked

"I mean that if you hesitate you could get killed, listen to me, do what I say, and you'll be fine."

"I...I get it." Enich defeatedly said. "I just think that we should try other things, you know?"/color]

"Maybe..." was the only reply Armaros offered./color]

Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2014, 05:12:34 am »
"Where do you get yours?" Val broke his view outside and looked over his shoulder at Xander

"I think you misunderstand...I smoke yes, but this cloud around me isn't exactly voluntary"

Fisk started unpacking her stuff, putting it away and flopped on her bed stomach down "ss been a long day, last month I thought I was some kind of superhero who could throw fireballs and accidentally burn my bed in my sleep" she neglected to mention that last month the "bed" she had burned in her sleep was an old couch someone had thrown out and that she had been homeless "I'm guessing you guys grew up around magic"

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2014, 05:10:35 pm »
Donovan walked in a considerable amount of time after Jeordie. He didn't address anyone, aside from a small nod in acknowledgement. After this, he proceeded to unpack his things.

Tess turned to Leilani. "I'm Tess. Nice to meet you." She then turned to Fisk. "Erm... no, not really." She laughed a bit. "Despite my 'magical' repulsion of all sentient life forms, besides my relatives of course."

Gerry huffed a bit. " You're getting your hopes up..." He sighed, slumped down onto his own bed. "I don't know... maybe you're right."

The voice of Silus echoed down the hall. "Lights out a nine o'clock!" And with that, the lights seeping under the spaces between the doors and the floor ceased.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2014, 06:58:56 pm »
"Magical repulsion? What do you mean?" She rifled through one of her bags until she found a ratty notebook and a pencil, her current diary, the rest were filled up and in the bag. She began to record her day.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2014, 07:08:12 pm »
"What do you mean not entirely voluntary? What are you exactly?" Val had a quizzical look on his face
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2014, 07:43:49 pm »
His head lolled over to give Val a bored sideways deadpan stare "I asked you first"

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2014, 10:04:02 pm »
Blades sighed at Gerry's response. "Eh...maybe if I can make them believe it, maybe I will too..."

Leilani brushed her hair out of her face "Actually, my mother is a teacher here. I didn't actually know I had the abilities as well till recently though so we're pretty much on equal ground."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2014, 02:57:33 pm »
(I see the pokemon thing has caught fire)
Val thought for a bit. "I think i'm an alpha, you know make little clones of myself"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2014, 03:13:20 pm »
(God what have I done? ><)
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2014, 03:21:15 pm »
(Sky is going and getting one as well, I feel like we may need a pokemon rp now  :D )
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2014, 05:24:50 pm »
"Cool, i'm a vapor...though it's weird cause the teachers told me they've never seen another vapor that actually smoked like this, So I really don't know why I smoke, what I do lnow is that as visible as it is you can't gag on it. It's as if it's just air"