Author Topic: Aurora's Light(OOC)  (Read 3632 times)

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
Aurora's Light(OOC)
« on: May 26, 2014, 03:21:03 pm »
Azure shook his head at Prowl and Justin. "No. I must go alone, and I cannot tell you why not where I must go." He said to them, turning and walking away from the massive camp of war. Justin snarled and shouted after him, "YOU COWARD!! ABANDONING US ON THE EVE OF BATTLE, RUNNING AWAY LIKE A SCARED CHILD!!! ALL THOSE LEGENDS OF YOUR POWER ARE LIES, YOU WERE NEVER HEROIC, YOU NEVER BROUGHT ANYTHING BUT MISERY TO THIS WORLD!!! I AM ASHAMED TO BE YOUR NEPHEW AND HEIR!!!" After that, he spat in Azure's direction of travel and turned away, heading back to his pavilion.

Azure blinked away tears at Justin's words, to be disowned by his only relative before he made his greatest sacrifice... It hurt him, as all his sins in recent years weighed heavily upon him this night. The darkness was at its full power, but the light of the warriors in Justin's war camp held it at bay, even though it was only a scant five miles from the pyramid of power that the darkness was generated from. The sky was obscured by oily, sickly black-green clouds with green lightning flashing through them, a sign of how evil the darkness was. Azure was the only living thing aside from Justin's army for miles around. A horde of undead monsters and foul atrocities of evil swarmed of the pyramid nestled in the foothills of the black mountains. Alone, the wolf trudged towards the pyramid, closing to two miles from its base, before he was forced to retreat a half mile.

There, atop a hill, azure began the ritual. The ritual that unlocked ALL the powers of the hand of flame, that funneled into him the power of every god in the pantheon of fire, good and evil alike. He took on the form of a living flame, a tornado of fire that shone like a star, it's light destroying the dark clouds utterly, it's heat incinerating its armies around the pyramid, before azure condensed the essence in a form like his mortal body and fought for three days against the evil before plunging himself into the dimensional gateway to hell, sacrificing his life to ensure that it would close for all time. The moment his own blade was thrust through his chest, the gods themselves arrived to destroy all evil left behind by azure, before granting him a heroes death. When azure died, a massive Phoenix exploded from him, filling the sky, and destroying the pyramid. It set fire to the sky, which burned away the darkness, utterly destroying it and cleansing the whole world. Azure became a god of fire, the bringer of redemption and justice, keeper of the flame of morality and justice. This is the legend of how the first hand of flame died, and his ascension to god hood.

Justin closed the scroll and sighed, looking at prowl for a moment. "It may have been nine years ago, but I still can't forgive myself for what I said to him that night." The silver wolf said, sighing as he sat up next to his mate.
(Sledge, were going to RP this first little part, then ill open the OOC.)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 02:07:09 pm by SkyFire »
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: Aurora's Light
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 04:43:16 pm »
Prowl sighed. "I know...  But you must. You couldn't have known what he was going to do... And it cannot be undone. It is past." She locked her silver eyes onto his. "You must understand that... There is nothing you can do to change it, but forgive yourself."

(Sounds like a plan.)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 04:44:48 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 05:23:32 pm »
(I'm going to take aurora for this first part, but then you get her during the RP, sound like a plan?)

Aurora sighed and stopped in front of one of the two elite guards that flanked the doors to her suite of rooms. She frowned at them, "Dont you ever go and do something besides stand in front of my room all day and night?" She asked the tall helmeted war wolven elite and elite fire-guard, adorned in silver plate, wearing ice-blue and crimson robes respectively.

Justin looked into prowls' eyes and nodded. "You are right, my love, as always. Still, I will forever regret those last words I spoke to the greatest hero, the one who raised me as his own son." He replied, yawning. It was late, almost midnight, but the city still was illuminated like the day, by the 5-mile wide lava lake that surrounded the great city of molten core, perched on an island in the middle of said lake, a multi-tiered city that wrapped around a mountain, crowned with the largest palatial castle ever created.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 05:25:48 pm »
(Might i join?)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 05:33:05 pm »
(Might i join?)

(Yes, we're going to rp the incident that leads to the main conflict, then open the OOC for joiners)
10K post club.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 07:31:09 pm »
(I'm going to take aurora for this first part, but then you get her during the RP, sound like a plan?)

Aurora sighed and stopped in front of one of the two elite guards that flanked the doors to her suite of rooms. She frowned at them, "Dont you ever go and do something besides stand in front of my room all day and night?" She asked the tall helmeted war wolven elite and elite fire-guard, adorned in silver plate, wearing ice-blue and crimson robes respectively.

Justin looked into prowls' eyes and nodded. "You are right, my love, as always. Still, I will forever regret those last words I spoke to the greatest hero, the one who raised me as his own son." He replied, yawning. It was late, almost midnight, but the city still was illuminated like the day, by the 5-mile wide lava lake that surrounded the great city of molten core, perched on an island in the middle of said lake, a multi-tiered city that wrapped around a mountain, crowned with the largest palatial castle ever created.

(Actually... I'll be playing the one who has her captured... Shall I start the event?)

"Actually, ma'am, we change shifts every t-" his words were cut short by a black spear slamming into his chest from behind Aurora. A second one followed and struck the other guard down, then a satin voice spoke from behind Aurora. "Aurora Silva... So nice to finally meet the daughter of the girl who killed my father... You'll be coming with me." The spears slid out of the bodies and angled toward the young wolf, levitating. "Now, quietly turn around."

Prowl's only response was to kiss his cheek softly, then yawn. She looked out the window, and thought aloud. "I wonder what my mother and father are doing..."

A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 07:58:30 pm »
(Good, I had wanted you to. :) )

Aurora opened her mouth to scream as she saw the spear pierce right through the guards' heavy armor. The young wolf, however, was not not about to give up. She was the daughter of Prowl and Justin Silva, The Hand of Flame and the War Wolf Battle-Queen, and aside from that, she was a warrior through and through. The wolf turned around, her right paw going quick as lightning for her blade, a shortsword forged by justin himself, while her left hand became enveloped in a ball of fire. If her attempted captor was within melee range... She had a chance.(Did you expect this to be easy, capturing the daughter of prowl?....)

Justin smiled when she kissed him, and laid down, the uneasy feeling in his gut prolonging. Something wasnt right, his warrior sense told him, deep in his gut. If it was nothing.... "Prowl, do you have that feeling something's not right?..." He asked her, sitting back up.
10K post club.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 11:18:08 pm »
The Doberman the voice had been coming from grinned, several more spears floating from the sheath on her back. Aurora's sword started turning in her hand, twisting her wrist back. The spears floated around her, going vertical with the points down, the slammed into the ground, making bars of a cage. "Do you really think to fight me, Child?"

Prowl nodded. "That's why I was thinking about my parents... You know, my genetic ones... They live out in the badlands... Maybe they're in trouble..."

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 08:30:50 am »
Aurora dropped her sword as if it were on fire, and meekly raised her paws in surrender. "My daddy will find you." She promised, in a sincere, no nonsense tone of voice. She utterly trusted that Justin would come find her. "And then my mommy is going to kill you." The war wolf said in that same matter-of-fact tone.

Justin shook his head. "No, Prowl, I meant something here within the castle itself." He replied, getting up out if bed to pull on a crimson and blue robe, as well as his sword, purely out of habit. "Its probably nothing, but I still feel restless. Would you accompany me on a walk through the gardens?" The silver wolf asked, extending his paw for his mate
10K post club.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2014, 05:01:28 pm »
"I doubt it, kid..." Nightshade said quietly, a portal opening up behind her. Two of the spears lifted and created rails to it. "Go on... My guards will take care of you." Someone handed her a sword of War Wolf make, and something in a bag, and she stepped aside for Aurora to move through, two more spears floating up to "convince" Aurora to move.

Prowl stood and took her blue tungsten/steel sword from the rack next to the bed, then belted it on before taking Justin's hand. "Let's... I can't get to sleep with this feeling lingering..."

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 05:52:19 pm »
Aurora smirked, and before she stepped through the portal, snapped her fingers on her hand that was on fire. instantly, a spark flew from them and caught the wooden doors to her room on fire, which set off an alarm. "They cant help me, but they might kill you." Aurora said softly, diving through the portal before nightshade could skewer her.

Justin's ears perked straight up as he heard the castle's great bells tolling rapidly. "Fire?" He said in disbelief, and ran out their rooms, stopping down the hall where a troop of guards and ice mages were headed to combat the flames. "Where?" he demanded, and one of them replied, "Aurora's room."
10K post club.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2014, 06:37:43 pm »
Nightshade cursed, then took the object out of the bag; the head of the governor the War Wolves had left in charge of the Veran empire. She impaled it on the sword; his, and rammed the tip between slabs of marble in the ground. She tied a note to the handle and stepped through the portal to where the guards had Aurora shackled, the portal disappearing after she was out. "Welcome to the Veran empire, Princess. Guards, take the young one to her chambers." The guards started pulling her away. Little did she know, as long as she behaved, she would be treated fairly, and have a nice room; which is where they were leading her.

Prowl took off at a dead sprint, shoving a guard aside who was in her way. "How did this happen?" She demanded, looking at those running alongside her.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 09:21:16 pm »
Aurora hadnt put up a fight when they had shackled her, and did nothing other than spit at nightshade when she came through. No, she was going to bide her time to escape. or stay there, until she was rescued, she couldnt decide. it was a conflict between her war wolf half and justin's diplomatic side.

Justin ran ahead of her, putting on some of his sprinter's speed. prowl would kill him in a long race, but he could outrun her in a short one. "Does it matter, it's aurora's chambers!" he called out, stopping dead when he saw the head on a sword. After ascertaining the sword's make at a glance, and spotting the dead guards, he rushed into aurora's room, extinguishing the flames with a mental command. "AURORA!!!!"
10K post club.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 10:11:56 pm »
The guards led Aurora to a nice room, what looked like a royal chamber except for the barred windows and the heavy iron door. They released her shackles once she was inside and shut the door behind her, the sound of a heavy iron bar dropping into place on the other side. If she explored, she would find a closet full of nice clothing, a bedroom with a bed suited for a queen, and a bathroom with a bath-tub big enough to swim in. All the rooms were dark browns and blacks, with Veran red tapestries and rugs, and all the cloth, from the bed to the chairs in the main room, was Veran red. "The empress requests you eat with her at dinner..." One of the guards said through the door. "What say you to this request?"

Prowl stopped in front of the blade with the head on it, icy whips flailing around her. "Justin... I knew this wolf..." She noticed a piece of paper tied to the hilt of the sword with red string, and pulled it off. She read for a second, then her eyes went wide, a strange glow starting to flicker from within.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 05:42:33 pm »
Aurora glared pure death at him, then stuck her nose up. "What if I don't want to eat with her? Do I still get food?" She asked, refusing to look at him. 'I'll wait until mom and dad find me, they'll come for me.' She thought to herself, and awaited the guard's reply.

Justin turned around to look at prowl, and saw her eyes. "Prowl, what's wrong?" he asked, instantly setting aside his own massive anger and guilt at allowing aurora to be stolen to worry for his beloved wife. "Prowl, are you alright?" He asked her cautiously, afraid now that he would lose his wife as well.
10K post club.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 11:08:51 pm »
"Yes." Was the guard's only reply. The room became quiet, eerily so.

Prowl dropped the paper as wings flared into being on her back, and her robe was covered with luminous armor. The dead guards' bodies were vaporized in freezing flashes of light, feeding the transformation. "This Empress Rhine has made a huge mistake." The blade in her hand shimmered for a second before turning into a giant long sword. "She will die on my blade. She will regret ever thinking of taking my child!" She buried her sword up to the hilt in the floor, using it to dispel her energy. As the lunar blade cut into the floor, Prowl turned to Justin. "Go. Call the warriors as your Uncle once did. Find my daughter." With that, she slid gently to the floor, the wings, armor, and lunar blade disappearing. The white light faded from her eyes, leaving her unconcious. Her short sword was in the laceration where the lunar blade, which had formed around it, had torn its path.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 01:36:59 pm »
Alrighty... Since this is now the OOC for the public... We need a card:

Name:
Species:
Weight:
Description:
Clothing/armor:
Personality:
Weaponry:
Magic:
Backstory:
Kingdom:
Patron God:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:40:21 pm by Sledge »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 01:39:02 pm »
And here's a list of kingdoms and a list of gods

Kingdom list:
Molten Core (war wolf allies, ruled by Prowl and Justin Silva/Darklaw.)
Lupirnen (war wolf empire; ruled by Prowl's adopted father)
The Veran Empire (evil side, ruled by Empress Diana "Nightshade" Rhine)
The Badlands (ruled by Prowl's genetic father and mother.)
Icegate (war wolf allies, ruled by Tara Tiderunner)
Meridan (Veran allies, ruled by the Pirate king, Thorne.)
The Blasted Isles (neutral zone, mostly undeveloped villages and forest ruled by a tribal council)
The Silver Dunes (a desert ruled by none, as it is much too large to rule all of.)
Falcion (a mountainous, primarily avian kingdom ruled by a military dictator, Maldir, a condor; Veran allies.)

Gods-
Luna (War Wolf goddess of the moon, ice, and war)
Solan (War Wolf god of the sun, fire, and fertility)
Lere (War Wolf goddess of the hunt, the underworld, and the harvest)
Nyra/Nyna (War Wolf/Veran goddess of darkness, lust, and deceit.)
Vernas (Veran god of war, the underworld, and death)
Frer (Veran goddess of fire, the sun, and the harvest)
Silna (Icegate goddess of ice, water, and life)
Baden (Icegate god of fire, war, and death.)
Merith (Meridanian god of thiefs and pirates, the seas, and wealth)
Meran (Meridanian goddess of harvest, life, and death)
Skyr (Falcionian goddess of the sky, wind, and the hunt)
Farrias (Falcionian god of war, storms, and death)

« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:43:46 pm by Sledge »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Aurora's Light(OOC)
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2014, 03:27:58 pm »
Name: jackson quint "jaggerjack"
Species:mongoose
Height:4' 11"
Weight:79lbs
Description: He is short, reddish fur, green eyes, and an Australian accent
Clothing/armor:
Personality:he's usually playful but he can have a serious side, he is a little rugged and curses like a sailor. He also has problems with authority.
Weaponry:throwing daggers, crossbow
Magic:pretty good with concealment and illusions
Backstory: he was born of a prostitute who was fleeing the service of several unsavory individuals in Verrafirm, she didn't want him and left him to die. He was found by a war wolf couple of moderate nobility who kept him because the lady of the house was infertile, he has been around prowl a lot when they were children and was a theif from the age of twelve, he was adept enough to only get caught four times (pardoned because of his parents) and at the age of 20 he faked his death, prowl still believes him dead, he did however serve Azure as a warrior at one time (after which he faked his death)
Kingdom:he was born in Lupirnen, his mother was a prostitute from Meridan, he himself has moved to molten core for dishonest pursuits.
Patron God: Merith.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 11:19:42 pm by whtwolf »
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2014, 03:58:16 pm »
Name: Diana "Bightshade" Rhine
Species: Doberman
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 130lbs
Description:

Clothing/armor: normally wears a golden tunic(no, I don't mean gold colored... She is an empress...), black leggings, and a pair of black leather riding boots. Wears a black cape with gold trim over, and a gold bracer with a ruby set into the top. Instead of a crown, wears a gold necklace with an onyx pendant. War armor is steel plates painted bright Veran red with black and gold accents.
Personality: manipulative and cunning, born of a sadist though not one herself. Once she has set her mind on something, she will do whatever it takes to accomplish her goal, whether it be sleep with someone or kill them.
Weaponry: a quiver of black, hollow steel spears(about 15); a coin-purse of sharp steel shards.
Magic: utilizes powerful polarity magic, pairing it with her weapons and the weapons of her enemies to cause confusion and chaos. Is also fairly skilled in lust magics, given to her from her patron goddess; Nyna
Backstory: that would be too easy...
Kingdom: The Veran Empire
Patron God: Nyna

Name: Prowl Silva
Species: Grey Wolf
Height:5' 9"
Weight: 125
Description: thin, athletic build from years of combat. Pure white with silver eyes. Angled, predatory facial features.
Clothing/armor: white tungsten plates with gold pauldrons over a tungsten-mail shirt and skirt. Calves are protected by white tungsten plate armor over white leather riding boots. Wears a full-head, white tungsten helm with a golden tungsten crown on top.
Personality: cold and ruthless on the battlefield, and once the same everywhere else, she is warm and caring to her family, loyal to those she cares for, and a fairly well loved queen. Tends to slip back to her former self from time to time(ie: cold and mean to most furs...), and sometimes exhibits bouts of paranoia.
Weaponry: a whitesteel short sword, with gold cross guard and pommel, custom forged for her fighting style. Also carries a white bow which generates arrows through a spell placed in the bow itself. When not armed with her combat weapons, carries a whitesteel dagger with gold crossguard and pommel; usually hidden in a location on her furson specific to her clothing.
Magic: minor control over most magics, but major control over frost magic. When in pain, becomes Luna's warrior; her eyes go solid, glowing white, luminescent wings appear on her back, shining armor generates around her, and her weapon shifts into a massive long sword. This transformation takes in huge quantities of energy, which is quickly burnt up, often leading to Prowl blacking out when the warrior fades.
Backstory: (in another RP, and a book I'm working on.)
Kingdom: Molten Core (originally from Lupirnen)
Patron God: Luna

Name: Rafe Darklaw
Species: Grey wolf
Height: 6' 10"
Weight: 290lbs
Description: heavily miscled. pitch black with streaks of lightning blue, and greying around muzzle. One gold eye and one lightning blue one. Body has several giant scars, but no sign of anything smaller than a foot long.
Clothing/armor: flat black steel plates, with lightning blue accents, over black leather pads. Black leather boots with steel plate reinforcement.
Personality: TBR (still semi-undeveloped)
Weaponry: a massive black broadsword specifically suited to cleaving and smashing; lead weights are positioned at points along the core, adding more weight and force. The tip is forked and has a rod inside the fork, allowing him to direct lightning via his blade.
Magic: very powerful storm magics, primarily lightning, though can call rain and blizzards to name a few other effects.
Backstory:
Kingdom: The Badlands
Patron God: Lere

Name: Sheila Darklaw
Species: Grey Wolf
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 123lbs
Description: white with bright purple eyes, blaze, and hands/feet. Has a less predatory face than her daughter, Prowl, but the resemblance is easy to see.
Clothing/armor: typically wears no armor; simply a dark blue dress which comes down to mid-calf. Has a split down the side to aid in mobility.
Personality: TBR (semi-undeveloped)
Weaponry: Cryve: a clear crystalline shard which seems to become liquid and shift into her various weapons, be it her preferred scabre, a longbow, a shield, etc...
Magic: simple light magics, fairly advanced healing magics, and is the only one able to control Cryve
Backstory:
Kingdom: The Badlands
Patron God: Solan

Name: Tara Tiderunner
Species: sea otter
Weight:
Description:

Clothing/armor:
Personality:
Weaponry:
Magic:
Backstory:
Kingdom:  Icegate
Patron God: Silna

Name: Maldir
Species: condor
Weight:
Description:
Clothing/armor:
Personality:
Weaponry:
Magic:
Backstory:
Kingdom: Falcion
Patron God: Farrias

(I honestly hope I don't have to use all of these... If I do, though, it'll mean we have quite a few people joined...)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 12:15:44 am by Sledge »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 03:59:59 pm »
placeholder, though i'll probably play someone from Icegate as a heads-up.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2014, 04:02:25 pm »
'S cool. Just get it up whenever.

Here's an addition to both the list of kingdoms and gods:
Cool. Here are my modifications.

Kingdoms
Verrafirm(cluster of small islands ruled by nuetral pirate lords)
High Ridge(human kingdom, peaceful, could be swayed to ally with molten core)
Avalon(kingdom of mages, allied with molten core)
Tyr(powerful trading and merchant kingdom, allied with molten core)
Sunstar(kingdom nestled nearby in hills by the Veran Empire, just as evil, richest kingdom behind Tyr and Molten Core, negotiating an alliance with the Veran empire)

Gods
Azure(molten core god of justice, morality, and life. Spokesfur of the pantheon of fire)
Deorinas(molten core god of truth and order, choser of the hand of flame, chief of the pantheon of fire)
Aseir(god of magic, avalonian high diety)
Zeras(verrafirm god of the sea and combat, chief diety)
Mercanthium(Tyr god of trade and security)
Wersalis(Sunstar god of gold, fertility, and power. The rest of their gods are Veran)
Tyrial(High Ridge god of mercy, strength, purity, truthfulness, and power.)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2014, 04:40:45 pm »
Name: Cortney
Species: Warg
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 153lb
Description: Has dark brown fur with a reddish tint, has stormy blue eyes with a scar above his right eye.
Clothing/armor: Just nix the Helmet and the cape is worn over the right shoulder
Personality: Has a grim view on life, only really will do anything that helps him out. Can seem happy one second then become deadly serious the next. Doesn't waste time on those he doesn't find deserving.
Weaponry: Dual Wields
Magic: Fairly adept at bending water to his will, mostly uses it to show off, but can effectively use it in battle.
Backstory: Doesn't remember much of his childhood, he however remembers growing up around ships all the time, so at the age of 13 he snuck himself onto a ship that was getting ready to leave port, but unbeknownst to him it was a pirate ship known as the Crimson Blade. After having not been caught for a year on the ship he was finally found out, but instead of having him executed the Captain took a shining to him and his craftiness. Over the next few years the Captain taught him everything he knew about ships and when in port he would pay for him to get some education in medicine and when that was over the pirate Captain taught him how to drink anybody under the table. Maraas thought he had the perfect life until they were in a scuffle with a military ship in the middle of a horrendous storm and his dreams went down with the ship, a few days later a small group of furs wandering the beaches of Verrafirm for survivors found him and took him back to their port town where he has lived since.
Kingdom: Verrafirm
Patron God: Zeras
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 11:37:55 am by SeaOfWhispers »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2014, 06:25:28 pm »
Name: Blades Tavare
Species: Raccowolf
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 180 lbs
Description: Long and lanky build with subtle muscle definition, emerald green eyes, bright blue tribals all over the left side of his face, torso, and left arm, brown hair that covers his right eye, wolfish teeth, unusually long and bushy ringtail, standard black raccoon mask around his eyes.
Clothing/armor: Blue dragonscale-style greaves, boots, gauntlets, and pauldrons worn with a black and dark green leather vest open to his fur, dark traveller's pants and a dark green cape on his left shoulder.
Personality: Hot headed and arrogant, but is usually genuine, kind, and trustworthy. Defensive when it comes to Leilani.
Weaponry: Recurve bow made of blackwood with emerald inlays as well as a ninjato worn on his hip.
Magic: Basic handle of ice magic like projectiles or forming a small shield.
Backstory: Grew up the only child of military family Tavare, had a fairly happy life and was taught in combat by his father until he died in battle. Blades was only sixteen when this happened, causing him to spiral down a little into theft and petty crime for sport. Shortly after Blades turned 19, His widowed mother found Leilani's father and eventually they married. Now with a little sister, Blades quit thievery and tries to be a good influence on his little sister.
Kingdom: Icegate

Name: Leilani Rosario
Species: River otter
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Description: Thin build, chin length black hair, white fur with lavender on her torso and chin, blue eyes like the sky.
Clothing/armor: white off the shoulder grecian-style dress over a silver breastplate, long sandals with light blue ribbons with matching armwraps, and a silver and sapphire band on her head.
Personality: Kind, but smart and strong-willed for her age.
Weaponry: Carries a simple but effective steel dagger with a pearl hilt, her mother's memento.
Magic: Adept water abilities both for show and combat like her water whip. Also knows healing magic to a degree.
Backstory: Grew up the child of a healer and a carpenter, Leilani had what she needed but not much else. When she was 14 her mother disappeared unexpectedly. Her father then sunk into an angered depression...not eating, not working as much, things were rough...but when Leilani turned sixteen, her father found Blades' mother who was sad and lonely at the time. Eventually the two parents were wed and now she has her new big brother as well, Blades.
Kingdom: Icegate

I also have an idea for the Avian kingdom.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2014, 08:58:27 pm »
I'll think about this. Gotta get ready with all these options here.  :P
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/