Author Topic: Those Without Honor [IC]  (Read 3390 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Those Without Honor [IC]
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2014, 01:42:20 am »
(He couldn't care less about the group, he's more interested in the docks)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2014, 01:43:33 am »
(Was he talking out loud to Red? Or was that to himself?)
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2014, 01:44:07 am »
(Aloud)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2014, 01:45:55 am »
(Ah.)

Red spun upon hearing the voice, his revolver partially out of its holster. "Show yourself... I don't much like talking to shadows."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2014, 01:49:15 am »
"Well it seems like you'll be chasing shadows unless we help each other." Maraas kept his eye trained on the sheriff and his revolver.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2014, 01:53:04 am »
A deep growl started emanating from Red's chest as his eyes searched the shadows. "Can't help ya if ya don't show yourself..." He reholstered his revolver and the growl soon died down. "Now, show yourself and we'll see how exactly we can work together..."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2014, 01:56:20 am »
"I work better from the shadows." Maraas looked around for a quick escape. "Let's just say I want to find out what happened down at the docks as much as you do."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2014, 10:36:25 am »
(Uhh Hello! Getting out of the loop here!)

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2014, 10:40:59 am »
(Uhh Hello! Getting out of the loop here!)
(sea isn't near you...gotta wait for wise, i do too)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2014, 12:39:21 pm »
"Nope. As soon as I'm done here you're gonna start your hunt. No hints... nothing. I want to see your resourcefulness," Felix said with a smirk as he continued inking Blades.

Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2014, 01:19:15 pm »
"Sink or swim huh? I like that..." Blades said. He felt the needle close to his spine "Taking a while, ain't ya? How big you making my mark, anyway? The length of my back?" 

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2014, 01:23:40 pm »
(my usual retcon rules apply)

the trios leader stared at him for a moment "get lost or i'll fill you full of lead"
Jaggerjack giggled and stumbled into the leader, a tall panther, mumbling something about "I want some fun too" the other two started to walkover to jaggerjack to remove him, when they were on either side of him he brought the bottle down hard on the leaders skull, as fast as he could his paws brought out his Beretta and shot them both in the gut, then in the head, as the leader recovered he trained both pistols on him keeping out of reach. he looked over at the sobbing vixen  "You didn't see anything, they molested you, had their fun, and you ran and never saw them again, understand?" the vixen nodded quietly Jaggerjack kept a pistol trained on the leader and glared at him "on your knees, now" he obeyed, Jaggerjack pulled out his maverick, keeping one pistol trained on the panther he kicked him in the face
"Now crawl to her"
the panther did so, at four feet away Jaggerjack leveled the shotgun at the back of his head "now beg for mercy"

the panther opened his mouth, all that came out was the word "please" before Jaggerjack interrupted him "hmm...you didn't have mercy on her, and you damn sure didn't on him" he pulled the trigger and the panthers face disappeared in the crack of a shell, the smoke of gunpowder and a spray of red "remember, molested, freed, and ran"
he pulled out his stiletto and dug the four bullets out, picked up all the spent shells and the mouth of the vodka bottle, he deposited all these into a pouck and put it in his pocket before going home and going to bed.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 05:13:51 am by whtwolf »
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2014, 12:39:34 am »
"I work better from the shadows." Maraas looked around for a quick escape. "Let's just say I want to find out what happened down at the docks as much as you do."

"The way I see it, ya got two options..." Red said. "You can help, not from the shadows, and learn something, or you can stay in the shadows and wait until the report is released... Your choice."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2014, 11:08:57 am »
"If that's what you think fine, but you might want to keep your hq under better locks." Maraas tossed two files from the shadows. They were dossiers over Red and Diana. "Shame you can't see the usefulness of this partnership since I can get to places and people you can't, I guess i'll just have to have a little chat with your informant, some other day."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2014, 03:44:13 pm »
the next morning jaggerjack got up, got a shower, and headed off to starbarks to get some coffee, he hopped on his motorcycle and headed off to the restaurant, his mouth watering at the latte he had decided on.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2014, 09:05:45 pm »
(so are we continuing this? was kinda liking this)